Oh boy... Bob's Reanimating an old thread again... But this time, better...

Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi
Love... Oh such a fragile ideal. They think that love conquers all. How incredibly foolish, impudent, disgusting! How perfect... I will allow them to believe this until it is my time to strike. Then they will realize how fragile their defenders truly are in all aspects...

Passion can be extinguished leaving cold, and frozen in time...
Empathy can run dry, leaving others thirsting for comfort...
Understanding can be hidden, shrouded in darkness...
Joy may be quelled, remaining stagnant, unmoving...
The foundations may crack, Stability giving way to uneasiness...
And Hope and dreams may be shattered, and in their place Nightmares form...

All these will one day fade, giving way for what will truly last...

Hate

Sleep had been nice. Dreamless for most on this night. It wasn't sudden, but it wasn't clear when it happened. There was a dreamscape filled with swirling colors of pink, purple, green, blue, yellow. Inside was only a girl with a small animal perched on her shoulder. She wasn't looking at anywhere in particular. And yet she spoke. And her words were directed to the others who shared this dream

"H-Hello?... Um... Hi, uh, is this thing even on? I've never contacted this many people before... Oh! Ahem... Greetings young human boy! My name is Sonia! I'm from a far away land, which has been overtaken by an evil entity... Hate now rules my world... So that's why I am contacting you. Because we can't take her on alone! We need you! But also, your world needs you too. She will not rest until the universe is consumed by Hate. But there is still Hope. I need to meet you all as soon as I can, so please! I've already contacted the girls, and they should be there soon! Meet me at Central Park right now, as soon as you can! Huh! I need to go so please, Wake U-!"

Awake in the night lying in bed. Surely it was just a dream?...
divider1_by_s_alamence-d7aq28n.png

Plot Overview

Five boys are shocked when a young girl, by the name of Sonia contacts them in their dreams, told that they are the only hope of the world. They are all told to meet at Central Park, where they find out that five girls were also called to action. The girls were given powers, becoming Magical Girls!...The guys however are not exactly pleased to find out they are Partners with a Magical Girl!?!

In I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl?! 5 Girls (The Magical Girls) will gain magic powers called, Aspects of Love. The Girls are referred to as the Aspects, while The Boys become the Sources of their magical power. This however turns the partners into a cute fluffy animal whenever their partner is transformed. They are trying to defeat a mysterious entity only known as "Hate." The only way to defeat "Hate" is for the Aspects of Love: Passion, Empathy, Joy, Stability, and Hope, to all work together. However, they are still students and teenagers. Thus they still have their lives to live filled with school, homelife and drama of all kinds.

Plot Setting(s)

AI CITY
Ai City is a large, metropolitan city, with some of the finest technology avaliable. It is renowned for its cleanliness, transit systems, and school system. It is hard to find a city better than Ai City in all of Japan. Of course it isn't perfect, and there are still a fair amount of problems, but ultimately it is a great place to live and grow up as a kid. The Population is about 300,000 people.

Central Park
A large, well kept park which is frequented by children, teenagers, and adults alike. It has a nice playground which is usually filled with children on their days off, and after school. It also has lots of Semi-Forested Paths, which people often walk down, just to enjoy the view, and a moderately sized lake in the center.

Jinchi "School" District
The Jinchi District has been dubbed the "School" District due to the layout of the city. Most schools in the city happen to be in this general area. They happen to be two large school buildings, one an all boys school, Kishi Academy, and the all girls school, Meiko Academy.

Kishi Academy
The all boys school. Kishi academy prides itself on the respectful students they produce. That said, it's a big school. They don't see everything. The large, modern, mostly glass building encompasses the Junior School and a High School

Meiko Academy
Meiko Academy is the all girls school. It's across a large plaza from Kishi, but it does not take after it in appearance. Kishi is far more recently established. Meiko Academy is a much older building, though still a very nice one. It has a more Victorian feel to it, with a large clock tower standing in it's center. It too encompasses the Junior School, as well as the High School.

Cast of IPMG

Total // 10
Male // 5
Female // 5

For now, no more than 2 Characters per player I would request that people try not to play their own Partner

PARTNERS (Sources)
— Passion //
— Empathy //
— Joy //
— Stability //
— Hope // Gallant ( Reanimator Spuds)

MAGICAL GIRLS (Magical Girls)
— Passion //
— Empathy //
— Joy //
— Stability //
— Hope // Sonia ( Reanimator Bob )

Roleplay Information

GM // @Reanimator Bob
Roleplay Genre(s) // Magical Girl | Romance | Comedy | Drama | Modern Fantasy
Status // Not Yet Open

Last edited:

OOC (In Development) || Sign-Ups (Here!) || IC (In development)

Do not post any OOC talk on this thread. For OOC please refer to the OOC thread which is linked above.

Cast of IPMG

Total // 10
Male // 5
Female // 5

For now, no more than 2 Characters per player I would request that people try not to play their own Partner

PARTNERS (Sources)
— Passion // Reserved @Shinku⭐Kun
— Empathy // Reserved @Blackangel
— Joy //
— Stability // Reserved @Moonstone
— Hope // Reserved @Shinku⭐Kun

MAGICAL GIRLS (Magical Girls)
— Passion // Reserved @DANAsaur
— Empathy //
— Joy // Reserved @Karyra
— Stability // Reserved @xLarius
— Hope // Reserved @Reanimator Spuds

Character Sheet

Feel free to style your cs however you want.

>General Characteristics<
Character Name:
Alias: (Nickname)
Sexuality:
Birthday:
School/Grade: Optional
Aspect/Source of Love:(Include what aspect you are and element that gives you i.e. Passion - Fire, Hope -Dreams Note you have some creative freedom here)

>Personality<
Personality: (Bullet points or description)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Fears:

>Physical Appearance<
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Transformation:
(Boys are a Cute Small animal of sort, mythical or otherwise)
General Appearance:

>History<
Place of Birth:
Current Residence:
Background:
Write your characters history

>Miscellaneous<
(Optional)
Theme song:
Voice:
Pets:
Zodiac:
Family:
Relationships:

Last edited:
embed.php
embed.php
embed.php
"Hehe... Maybe it was a little fairy?"

:crystalball2:General Characteristics:crystalball2:

~Name Meaning~
Play off of "Sonja" (Hope) Fantast (Dreamer)

~Gender~
Female

~Age~

~Sexuality~
Straight

~Birthday~
Eleventh Moon of Chorus

~Zodiac Sign~
'The Dreamer'

~Blood type~
B-

~School/Grade~
N/A

~Gemstone~
Amethyst

~Aspect of Love~
Hope (Dreams)

:crystalball2:Personality:crystalball2:

Sonia is a very flighty person. Head in the clouds so often, she is constantly making up stories, and pictures. Extremely creative and imaginative, she spends a lot of time drawing and writing. She does seem to act a little younger than her age. She loves to express these ideas as often as she can. Though her overactive imagination tend make her see things as much worse than they actually are, often scaring herself in certain situations. Thankfully her partner _____ helps calm her down when she gets anxious.

~Strengths~
Creative | Imaginative | Kind | Cheerful

~Weaknesses~
Easily Scared | Childish | Flighty | Self-Conscious

~Hobbies~
Drawing | Writing

~Likes~
Cute Animals | Drawing | Writing
~Dislikes~
~Talents~
~Inabilities~
~Fears~
~Mental Ailments~

:crystalball2:Physical Appearance:crystalball2:
"N-No, really, I'm not that pretty... Um... Thanks..."
~Height~
~Hair~
~Eyes~
~Distinguishing Marks~
~Fashion Style~

~Transformation~
Her, "Usual Outfit"
~General Appearance~
~Physical Ailments~

:crystalball2:History:crystalball2:
~Place of Birth~
~Current Residence~

Write your characters history

:crystalball2:Miscellaneous:crystalball2:
~Theme song~
~Occupation~
~Pets~
~Family~
~Relationships~

"I had a bad dream... I can't sleep right now..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune
To think I'm using this page again...

embed.php

embed.php

The connection was cut short. Hopefully she managed to wake them up. If the boys didn't wake up and only the girls come here then it was over before it even begun. Sonia hid high up in the tree. She was having a hard time hiding her staff right now, it was seriously massive. Why did she have to hold such a power in her heart? Her partner sat perched on her shoulders. Feeling his soft fur/feathers really made her feel better. If he wasn't there to keep her together, she'd break down almost instantaneously. She was breathing hard, mostly from fear. There was whispering voices not too far off.

"She's here... She's somewhere here... Find her... Find her before she gets help... Stop her..."

She held her breath, shaking in fear... Right below the tree she was hiding in she could see people walking by. To those who did not possess the power of the Aspects of Love, they just seemed to be normal people. But Sonia could see into their hearts. She could see that there was much heavy on their hearts. A man who just got fired from his job. His marriage was straining, and he was going to lose everything. His heart was easy for Hate to claim. There was a jealous girl from the high school, angry at her friend for taking the man she had been in love with for so long. Her heart welcomed Hate with open arms. Perhaps most saddening of all was a young boy maybe only 10. He was suffering from an abusive household. Hate gladly took him in. There were others in the forest too. Hate hadn't spread too deep into this world, not yet at least. But Sonia was worried. There was a lot of injustice in this world, far more than she had ever encountered. If they couldn't stop Hate here, she would grow more powerful than anyone could ever imagine. The three of them convened as they whispered among themselves. Soon after they dispersed, heading in opposite directions, searching for her.

The young boy passed by her hiding spot he stopped suddenly. She let out a tiny squeak, terrified that this boy would find her there. She could make a few magic blast from psychic energy, but she was not a fighter. Her powers took a supportive role. Without the others, she would likely be caught in an instant. The boy sensed something was off, she just knew it. She watched as slowly, he began to turn around. He was looking in her direction. It was only a matter of time before-

There was the low sound of talking in the woods, not too far from where she was. In the direction of the playground. It was late, almost 3:00 AM. Those voiced could only mean one thing. It seemed that both she and the boy knew it. He quickly turned around, and started sprinting in the direction of them. Sonia knew she had to get there first, but she was concerned about the others who were still wandering. She was paralyzed with fear, unable to move... Until she heard someone. She looked around but didn't see anyone. It sounded like laughter. Before she realized it, years were streaming down her face. It triggered something inside her, causing her to spring into action. She grabbed her crescent moon staff and leaped into the air. The child had a head start, but he was running through the forest. Sonia was able to get there much quicker over the trees. She had been living in this forest for almost a month now, so she had a fair understanding of where everything was.

She leaped from the branches of another tree, into the clearing of the playground. The moon shined behind her, gleaming off her snow white hair, with a slight breeze blowing it in the early autumn night. She stood in front of all of them standing up with her staff held behind her back. It looked cool for a moment, before she started wiping the tears from her eyes, blubbering,

"Y-You all came... I was so sca-scared you wouldn't."

Last edited:

ycLbqkD.png

sonia-1-png.184438

"When this is over I want to paint a picture of all of you..."

o5RvNHE.png

~Gender~
Female

~Age~

~Sexuality~
Straight

~Birthday~
Eleventh Moon of Chorus

~Zodiac Sign~
'The Dreamer'

~Blood type~
B-

~School/Grade~
Currently Not Enrolled

~Gemstone~
Amethyst

~Aspect of Love~
Hope (Dreams)

y3CLttq.png

Sonia is a very flighty person. Head in the clouds so often, she is constantly making up stories, and pictures. Extremely creative and imaginative, she spends a lot of time drawing and writing. She does seem to act a little younger than her age. She loves to express these ideas as often as she can. Though her overactive imagination tend make her see things as much worse than they actually are, often scaring herself in certain situations. Thankfully her partner ________ helps calm her down when she gets anxious.

~Strengths~
Creative | Imaginative | Kind | Cheerful

~Weaknesses~
Easily Scared | Childish | Flighty | Self-Conscious

~Hobbies~
Drawing | Writing | Napping

~Likes~
Cute Animals | Drawing | Writing
~Dislikes~
Horror | Milk | Insects
~Talents~
Storytelling | Art | Music
~Inabilities~
Studies | Cooking | Athletics
~Fears~
Isolation | Insects | Hate

INFzYue.png

jVzqlc8.jpg

"N-No, really, I'm not that pretty but... Um... Thanks..."
~Height~
5'3
~Hair~
Very Long, Snow White
~Eyes~
Yellow
~Fashion Style~
She has no Earth Clothes yet
~Transformation~
Her Normal Outfit

JySwCSq.png

The magical Kingdom of Tara Amor. Located on a distant planet light years away from Earth, one would never begin to imagine that such a place would exist, let alone be of any relevance to the people of Earth. In this kingdom rule Five governing woman and their aids. Each takes the role of a different Aspect. However, the Five have grown older since their time as rulers. They required a successor. The process of finding a successor is no simple task. They began searching far and wide. Eventually they found them. Five girls with incredible affinity toward one of the Five Aspects, as well as five boys who complimented the girls wonderfully. And so, they would be taken to the capital and raised there, being taught all they would need to know in order to be fair, and just leaders. But... Unbeknownst to the others, one queen had given up... Hope.

They were raised at a young age, Sonia was no older than 6 when she was taken in. They were being taught about their powers, but they were not old enough to understand how to use them quite yet. She was a little shyer than the other girls, but she managed to make friends eventually.

Promitha was to be the Aspect of Passion. Hot-headed, stubborn, a little rude, but she always did the right thing. She always stood up for what she thought was right, and protected her friends from those who wanted to do her harm. If one of the Sources was being mean, she'd be the first one ready to step in

Azura was the Aspect of Empathy. Soft-Spoken and kind, she happened to be the oldest out of everyone. Everyone saw her as their big sister, as she always listened to whatever problems anyone had, and comfort them any way she could. She was also a great cook

Sylvia was the Aspect of Joy. Always willing play, and never one for sitting still, she and Sonia became the best of friends(though Sonia had a hard time keeping up a lot of the time). Sylvia always had smile on her face that could make anyone smile along with her

Gnalla was the Aspect of Stability. Level-Headed and wise, Gnalla was a great mediator in any argument that happened. Promitha would always clash heads with her, but Gnalla would never back down. Maybe she was a bit stubborn too...

Then there was Sonia. Sonia was shy, reserved, childish. Many would look at her and wonder, why was she there? But the answer is simple. She was creative. She was imaginative. A Dreamer,. a Believer, a Supporter. When any of the other Aspects felt they couldn't do something, often times, it was Sonia's meek voice that encouraged them to push themselves harder. Spending her time always drawing and writing, it was evident that the reason why she was here, was Hope.

As time wore on, Sonia began getting terrible nightmares, seeing her friends and loved ones begin to fade. Disappear. Every night, she'd be woken awake, and everything was the same. But... She always felt something was wrong. This went on and on for nearly a year. At first things seemed just fine, but little by little, things changed.

Promitha no longer had any drive. She never defended anyone, and most scarily, she never fought back

Azura began turning others away, not even bothering to hear what they had to say

Sylvia was always sad. Nothing made her happy, no matter how hard anyone tried.

Gnalla began backing down, unsure of herself. She made poor choices, and was never certain of anything anymore.

And Sonia's nightmares were realized. This was what they meant. Terrified, she hid in her room. Suddenly, ________ rushed in telling her they had to escape. Hate had taken control of the Five maidens and was taking her friends now too. Those in the castle not under its influence had managed to gather up enough power to create a way out of Tara Amor for them. Sonia was scared, but she trusted her Source. And so she followed, being dropped into Ai City, deep within the park. There she fell to her knees, crying...

~Place of Birth~
Tara Amor
~Current Residence~
Central Park

SdZ8x7O.png

~Theme song~

Kyoumen no Kami
~Voice~
Violet (Played by Megan Harvey)
Prepare for lots of Greetings

~Family~
Status Unknown
~Relationships~
Sonia has never truly interacted most of the Aspects and Sources, but she needed to find them somehow. She has been spying on each and every one of them, as well as reading their dreams in order to make sure they are the right fit.

Kaemon: She seems so... Intense! I sure hope I didn't make a mistake... No, she may be similar to Promitha, but what drives her isn't passion. Even though she's alone so much I think she genuinely enjoys running around so much. But perhaps she enjoys it a little too much...

Kevin: Um... Is it okay to be picking someone who so much older?... Well... I guess he's still got the spirit to keep up with his partner.

Shino: He looks so sad... He I can't believe he still keeps going after everything. I guess he's someone you can rely on, though I feel bad asking even more of him. I hope he can forgive me.

Kumiko: Why did my dreams lead me to her? She's nice and a very lovely girl, but there isn't enough-Oh! I-uh... I'll be sure to not make her mad. She'll be just fine.

EqO8GVd.jpg

"I had a nightmare... I can't sleep..."

bba17f20614d2c643de60e2330aac26e96822f6b.png

>General Characteristics<
Character Name
Hiro Ikehara

Sexuality
Straight

Birthday
April 4th

School/Grade
2nd Year

Source of Love
Empathy | Sound

>Personality<
Hiro is a little bit hapless. He is of moderate academic strength in truth, but he has been know to have the most outrageous events occur to him, such as the wind blowing away his notes, or being offset by one during exams. He mostly attributes this to the unfortunate nature of the number 4 surrounding his birth. So you could say he is a little superstitious, and Hiro completely believes in spirits and yokai. He enjoys playing music and is very talented. Many people have commended him for being able to move people with his music, and he has felt that he is really able to convey the feelings he is trying to convey most effectively with music. Being timid without much presence makes it difficult to speak up, so music helps him share his feelings far better than words ever could. In the future, he wants to work on sound design for horror films

When it comes to relationships, he isn't very confident. His father was a player in his high school days, and makes it well known (much to the chagrin of his wife). Hiro doesn't possess any of the charm that his father has, often times clamming up when talking with other girls. He still has friends, but has a hard time finding his voice. This doesn't stop him from trying his best. He still has his charms. But unlike his father, it's more dorky and adorable than it is smooth and flirtatious. But his lack of communication skills and his enthusiasm and love for horror can oftentimes turn people away. However, Hiro is a very trusting person. While some people might see this as a potential weakness, he's not gullible. He just puts his faith in those who he calls friends, often resulting in solid and true bonds of friendship with other.

Strengths
Trusting | Easy-Going | Strong Sense of Self

Weaknesses
Superstitious | Just Plain Unlucky | Poor Communication Skills

Hobbies
Music and Sound Design | Horror Film and Stories

Talents
Music and Sound Design | Uncanny Bad Luck (Does that count as a talent?)

Dislikes
The Number 4 | Black Cats | Spicy Food

Fears
Speaking to a Crowd | Malicious Spirits

>Physical Appearance<
Height
5'5

Hair
Long Black

Eyes
Purple

Transformation
e84db1f8ca4cf6b8e3e08c169c9bb247.jpg

General Appearance
9ef4a99ef222d11c0d4ae2a765d1288a52b376cb.png

>History<
Hiro was the 4th child born on the 4th day of the 4th month at 4:44 in the morning. To some this is nothing more than an interesting fact. One of these people is his father. As Hiro grew up he felt as if he was plagued by bad luck, as he always would trip and lose things and make the most basic of mistakes. His father just laughed saying that was preposterous. For the most part there has been very little to concern Hiro, other than his perceived bad luck.

However, his fascination with the supernatural happened when he was around the age of 10. He was outside one day when he spotted what looked like lights dancing off in the forest around him. He started following it, and as he got closer, he felt more and more anxious. He didn't know why, but he soon found himself lost in the woods. He was scared. Whatever this light had been, it had lead him too deep into the forest. He didn't know if he would ever make it back out alive. He blamed his luck once again. Just before he was about to give up, he heard something. Looking up he saw a fox sitting in the forest in front of him with a bell around it's neck. As soon as he spotted it, it slowly stood up and walked off into the opposite direction. With nothing else to do, he followed it, soon finding his way back home. He told his family what happened, and his fathers reply was "See that? You're pretty lucky after all!" and walked off laughing. But to Hiro, this was something more. Whether or not it was actually supernatural is up for debate, but to him there was something there that wanted him and something else that brought him back.

This sparked his love for spirits and monsters and ghost stories. He would find books and movies about them. His father always enjoyed them too, though to a much different degree, as they both bonded over the scary films that his mother and sisters were always too afraid to watch. This was valuable bonding time for the two of them. During this time, Hiro learned about why his father was the caretaker of this shrine. Apparently his great-grandfather was saved by the previous care taker. He had no family or children of his own and was very elderly. His great-grandfather offered to take care of this place from here on out after he passed, and the men of his family have done so since then. Hiro's father was proud to take care of this shrine, even if he wasn't the most superstitious of people. At the time, Hiro wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and made his intentions very clear

In Middle School, Hiro learned about his knack for music, and sought to combine his two newfound loves. He learned all about sound design and how certain cords can affect ones levels of anxiety. By High School, he knew what he wanted to do with his life. He wanted to work in sound design for Horror Films. But when he went to talk to his father about it, he wasn't even able to say the words. His father was so excited that his son was going to keep caring for the shrine. Hiro was worried about disappointing him. He kept going on and on about how proud he was. Eventually Hiro just quit trying to tell him because the words just wouldn't leave his lips.

Now Hiro hides this hobby from his father, out of nothing more than fear of disappointing him But he still pursues his dream, and hopes that one day he will have a project good enough to show to his father what his words can not say.

Place of Birth
Ai City

Current Residence
Nameless Shrine near Central Park

>Miscellaneous<
WIP
Theme song:
Voice:
Pets:
Zodiac:
Family:
Relationships: