Oh, A Surprise Guest?

E

Effervescent

Original poster
Why hello there! I'm delighted to be here, and have you visit! It was quite a surprise, you could have at least called first, no? I didn't even get a chance to vacuum... Oh, well, perhaps some tea before the festivities begin?

Either way, you're obviously not here to talk about the orange pekoe, so let's get on with it.

I am Effer, welcome to my humble abode. I'm not very new to any of this, in fact I've lived in this neighborhood for a while. I'd like to consider myself a rather skilled writer, taking enjoyment in completely immersing myself in the story, but am by no means advance. The length of my scribbling can, at times, be found somewhat lacking.

Hmm, what's that? Cream, with tea? Ridiculous.

Anyhow, back on topic. In terms of interests, I am very flexible, though anything based in the far future does not suit me well. I enjoy anime, far too many titles to list, and have a mild Dragon Age II obsession. Anders is quite the beast.

Oh my, look at the time! I must be on my way; I'll be late for the party, won't I? Perhaps you'll join me?

*Raids fridge*

Welcome to Iwaku!

Effuk you say? Excuse me. Have any camomile? I like that kind you know? Nice to meet you. Do you read dc?

Hello Effer! Welcome to Iwaku, really glad to have you here and Dragon Age II is a fun game. :)