Official Plot Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray

Original poster
Hello and welcome to my general partner requests thread. I'm seeking out advanced writers!
Guidelines, purple
1. Writing skill and posting expectations must be advanced.

2. 18+ only for the sake of practical purposes.

3. I play the heroine/bolded character. You play the hero/non-bolded character.

4. Contribute to the plot by throwing in some twists here and there.

5. Little to no grammar and spelling mistakes are expected. This is for practical purposes as well.

6. Reply at least once a week. That is my minimum.

7. No One-Liners. My norm is usually two or more paragraphs. It'd be cool if we were twins.

8. Don't be passive. Help progress the story.

9. Be genuine about your interest. No "Oh, sure I'll do this with you" crap.

10. Offer your thoughts and opinions. I won't lash out, I promise!

11. No "fluff" posts.

12. I only roleplay in threads and each plot will only be used once unless otherwise stated.

• Supernatural Romance (Grim Reaper x Human) TAKEN

An idea for a human and the Grim Reaper. It'll be about a female human who goes by the name of Rhiannon and is 22 years old. She meets Jasper, a tall, athletic built man, who is 28 years old and has a dark secret- He's the Grim Reaper. Jasper's only luring Rhiannon in only to bring her closer to death without having to deal with it. She only has 10 days to live, so what happens when both, especially Jasper, develop an intimate attraction to each other, and the last day comes around?
  • Gothic Horror (Vampire Hunter x Vampire)

She is sure she's the last of her kind, or at least, the last monster anyone will ever see. She has no memory of the day she was turned, or who she was turned by. All she knows is that she's become a killing machine, trying to fit in with other humans, and not do what she regrets most- hurting others. If she finds her creator, she's sure she'll be able to drain him of his blood and get revenge for what he made her into. However, it'll be hard- because for one, finding him in the first place isn't going to be easy with a group of hunters on her tail for unintentional past doings.
  • Medieval Fantasy (Witch x King/Bounty Hunter x Nobleman)

A witch and a king. A bounty hunter and nobleman. What do they all have in common? Their wish for free will. But can they have it? No, because these are dark times. A bloody battle is rising between two countries and these four are doing everything in their power to stay alive and breathing. However, there are some... complications. Since magic has been banned from her country, the witch has fled towards the neighboring country. The bounty hunter is after the witch for money to feed the poor souls she calls family, but the king in the neighboring country has been left wifeless. He has no mistress, no queen, but when a mysterious woman comes around, he's dying to make her all for his own. He does not believe the said truth of her identity as a witch, but his accomplice, a nobleman, is adamant about burning her on the stakes. Two neighboring kingdoms, subjects betraying their own country. How far must all four go to get what they want?
  • Historical Drama (Noblewoman x Knight)

A new, mysterious, and young noble woman has been invited by Mary, Queen of Scots to stay at French Court for a while. King Francis II assigns a bodyguard to her and within due time, she already feels at home. Her bodyguard never fails to keep her enlightened with daily teachings about French Court set aside from his duty and he never fails to talk of her surpassing beauty and abnormal behavior. She is everything he wants and needs but, she is completely unheeding of his feelings. Something dark in her past threatens to come back, but what is that without the slow realization of deep, unfeigned feelings towards a man who hides his own dark secrets as well?
  • Gangster Crime (Mafia Member x Mafia Boss' Daughter)

The mafia boss has a brush in with a rival of his- one of the various Cammora groups- and now that group is out for revenge- they plan to take his daughter's life. The boss hears rumors of this and, therefore, he assigns one of his old buddies to be a bodyguard for his daughter. This comes along with action and adventure, as well as the goal of keeping the daughter alive and protected, and as a reward for the time they spend together, the two also begin to fall in love with each other.
  • High Seas (Pirate x Heiress)

This is a nautical story set during the 17th century, otherwise known as, Age of the Buccaneers. Romance, drama, and action all come into one roleplay as a female heir is abducted and taken away one night during the full moon by an enemy she's known through stories shared by her family- pirates. Fearful of them, the girl must work together to survive and find a way out of hell at sea. She believes she may have an idea, and with a clever face, she hopes that her idea may outrun the pirates and help her find an easier way towards freedom. It is the girl's only chance at surviving, but many days at sea, who knows what may end up occurring? She has no knowledge of what the future may hold, so all she can do is pray.

The story begins with a band of appalling pirates, who have a horrendous reputation amongst Britain's authorities. After they disappeared 30 years ago, these troublesome and daring pirate crew have decided to resurface their appearance with a specific motive. The captain has a strategy in mind; a plan to abduct the many heirs in line for the throne with a simple note of ransom to the girl's royal family. The heiress disappears into the night.

The young woman's clothing, most prized possessions, and everything else is left behind. It is mandatory that her family cooperate and hand over their fortune before the time limit reaches its peak. If they do not comply with the demands, their daughter will be slaughtered and sent back in a neat little package. The Captain of the ship promises to spill much blood if his demanded riches are not handed over in due time, but he also promises a safe return home if he was guaranteed his fortune to help aid him and the crew. The heiress must now find a way to survive, but along the way, despite the crew's reputation, she grows attached to a member of the ship. Now, she must decide between freedom or conventionality.

That's all the plots I have for now. More will come in time! If you are interested in any of them, let me know down below and I will send you a private message relating to that plot, then we can start further discussion about it. Thank you for stopping by!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I saw your message and I would be interested in role playing with you. I was most interested in the Mafia plot.

Great! I'll hit you up with a PM. Thank you for the interest! (:

Hello, I'm really interested in the Grim Reaper X Human roleplay :3

Waaahh!! I've been waiting forever to do that roleplay! I'll send you a PM~ (:

To everyone else, mafia member x mafia boss' daughter is not taken.

I'm still looking for partners interested in doing any of the plots. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.