OFF WITH THEIR H- Oh! Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by QueenOfHearts, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry I couldn't resist. *curtsies* I guess firstly thank you for taking time to read my little introduction. You think after I've been RPing on forms as long as I have I'd be used to this. Okay! I have this! I'm not going to let some intro post scare me!

Well firstly, my username is inspired by Lewis Carroll's character the Queen of Hearts from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". I'm pretty fond of the Queen of Hearts (She is actually a different character from the Red Queen from "Through the Looking Glass.", they are both associated with a passionate ruler through), or maybe a bit more spacey like the White Queen. Though on to the point. You can call me Heart, Queen, Queeny, or whatever you really feel like calling me I don't really have much of a preference.

I've been Rping for going on, goodness, ten years now(gosh I am twenty three now? At the risk of sounding like my mother, where the heck has the time gone?!) Started when I was thirteen and never looked back. I've been on all sorts of sites. Gaia online (bad, bad place if you ask me. I ran off from there when I was fourteen. Bunch of rude little such and such's I tell yah.) RolePlay Gateway. That's where I've met my longest term rp partner and friend who still helps me improve my writing until this day. Though I blame her for a lot of my fandoms and why a lot of my idea's or characters get a little dark.

Some of my favorite things I fan girl over is: Skyrim, Black list, Dr. Who, Avengers, Batman, Gotham, Once Upon a Time, Rose of Versailles, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-gi-oh, House, Rurouni Kenshin (I still tear up thinking about how it ended.) Agent of Asgard, Mass Effect Series, Dragon age Series and quite a few more but this list would go on forever if I don't stop. Oh! And Pokemon how could I forget to mention it?

I've done all sorts of RP's, Sci-fi, Fantasy, adventure, Modern, Historic, fandom inspired, fandom, horror, very ploty romances, cyberpunk, Steampunk and mix and matches of them all since I never have just but one aspect going on in an Rp. OH! I'm an plotting addict, I love to plot and build on ideas with partners. I find it fun. Also you'll notice a lot of ideas I have do have some dark undertones

I'm also a full time college student taking 15 hours this semester. I love college, I love learning and I'm looking forward to getting my degree but goodness do I miss a sound sleep where I don't have nightmares about forgetting homework assignments or failing a class. (Yes my friends I have gotten to the level where falling dreams and being eaten by cannibals aren't my scariest Nightmares.) Also I have to say it I despise math, so much....so, so, so much.

Well I suppose I should cut this off before it really get's out of hand. I really look forward to meeting you all and thank you again for taking time out of your day to read this! *goes back to hanging shiny things on a throne that's probably not even her's.*

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't you mean out of head. Wink, wink. No but really I've got nothing to do apart from making jokes that only I find funny. You'll probably see me a lot.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.