Of The Same Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skelexis

Original poster

Hello honored guests!

We are proud to welcome you to the annual Gay, Lesbian, Straight Alliance Party!

As you already knew this party lasts from early morning to late night, continuous for five days.

We appreciate your support!
------------------------------
Yes
tumblr_mdpecvo1Rd1rdeiiro1_500.gif

I may be different
But
oc.gif

My heart
Works
tumblr_lzsizyY1JA1rq4lc6o1_500.gif

Just the
tumblr_lvlbhpuhPo1r1jpbvo1_500.gif

same
--------------------------
This is a Gay, Lesbian, Straight themed role play that revolves around the characters going to a party to support the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Alliance.

I'm more into yaoi myself however I do expect the characters to be different sexual orientations.

As do I expect the role players to respect one another.

Romance is of course allowed but if it gets too spicy take it elsewhere.

Now onto character sheets

//Appearance//
-Gif perferred no anime-

//Name//
-Pretty standard. First and last, you may put middle if you wish-

//Age//
-Anywhere from 19 to 24-

//Sexuality//
-Is your character Gay, Leabian, Bisexual, Straight-

//Personality//
-Include traits please-

//Details//
-Does your character have any scars, tattoos, etc-

//Other//
-Anything else you wanna add to your character-

--------------------------

My Character

tumblr_mu1uhxbINz1si0diio1_250.gif

//Hi there! I'm Eden Thomas Rivers!//

//Age? Can't we play a guessing game instead? 24//

//Sexuality? I dig both genders//

//You want to know what I'm like? Oh yay :3 I'm a cool guy, a bit whacky and possibly insane though I prefer to be called silly. I like making people laugh and I'm not into people who don't have a sense of humor. Seriously how can you live without having a sense of humor? But anyways back to me. I would say I'm caring, kind and I try to be a gentlemen. I say try because I usually fail but oh well. I'm social as most things go and in all honesty I don't really like dancing because as the saying goes, I have two left feet. But if you're willing, I'm an awesome person to know!//

//Hmm what did I forget to mention about myself? Oh yes! I'm usually seen wearing my ear phones, I love my music and I have tattoos up my arms. Nothing fancy just quotes//

//That's about it for me. Peace!//
tumblr_mrdhuaHylh1sn6kquo1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
2eyz0wz.jpg

Name: David Brady
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
e8lgev.jpg

Personality:
Hey, so I'm David, I'm fun loving, I guess. I'm social, I like hanging out with my friends, I'm a bit of wild child.
So uhm, I'm honest and people usually say that I'm a bit blunt, I don't feel like I should sugarcoat stuff to make people feel better. If you don't want my opinion, don't ask the question. It's really not that hard. I'm not hard to get along with, but if you mess with the people I care about, you best believe that I will kick that butt, no matter how sexy it is.
So yeah..

2d6pi6e.jpg

extras:
Life's not all roses, I made my mistakes, and had my fair share of wrong decisions.
I guess I should tell you that I have a little girl, her name's Leah, you won't get to meet her though, her mommy is not to keen on me which makes it extremely hard for me to see her. Anyway, that's not really any of your business.
I have some scars, not on my face, but on my back, I've been in an accident. so don't judge.
Guess I'll see ya later, yeah?
Bye!

//Appearance//
tumblr_inline_mft7avQelm1rcfnlg.gif

(Because HaiLedaBear is gorgeous.)

//Name//
Lizzie Moore

//Age//
I'm 21

//Sexuality//
I'm Bisexual, but lean more towards boys.

//Personality//
I'm not the best at describing who I am, but I'll do my best. I'm goofy, and love to play pranks. I'm extremely stubborn, and will argue with a brick wall if it means I can get my point across. I am very protective of those I love. I'm sweet when I want to be, but won't hesitate to tell you off if you make me mad.

//Details//
I have two tattoos. I have snake-bites.

//Other//
I change my hair-color A LOT. I guess that's about it. Bye bye~!

tumblr_mqs0xitneP1sczlgjo1_500.gif

//Appearance//
tumblr_m65ilhhzRK1rzxud3o1_500.gif

//Name//
"Zachary Ryan. Don't wear it out. Haha--Was that too corny?"

Nickname: Zack, Z, Zookie Boo--"By my mother only."

//Age//
"21"

//Sexuality//
"Gay. Gay gay gay. Definitely Gay.
I tried it out with a girl once. Long story short, I cried. "

Ben-and-the-bride-baby-daddy-32004799-448-252.gif

//Personality//
"I'm a lovable and fun guy. I hate dwelling on the depressing and boring stuff like break ups, or getting laid off. I just can't deal with all the tears and moping around. Maybe it's cause I've never been fired or broken up with? I work as the manager of my aunt's dress designing stores after all, so I won't be getting fired anytime soon. I'm not just riding on her coat tails though, I'm pretty damn good at what I do--Oh. I'm rambling. Yeah sorry, I tend to do that."

//Details//
"Nope. No earring and no tattoos. Mainly because I don't like pain. Any at all. I'm very quick to cry."

//Other//
"I'm not a mama's boy, but I do have a mother-son day and night out every Sunday. So sorry gents, if you come home with me Saturday, you'd better be gone in the morning!"

Last edited:
tumblr_m9sm0jwqXR1rw7if5.gif

||Name||
Nihao! I'm Lukka Lu.
||Age||
Hard to believe but I'm 22
||Sexuality||
Yeah I'm gay. I remember one time I kissed a girl in my
highschool years, everyone think she's a lesbian now.
||Personality||
Well I'm quiet a shy and quiet guy, I don't talk much I tend to keep
thoughts to myself. Once you get me talking I'm really a cheery and
colorful person. Also I'm really innocent and sensitive, so if you
yell at me I might end up tears.
||Details||
Not really, I don't really want to ruin my fair skin with tattoos or
piercings. Not my style.
||Other||
As you may already know I'm Chinese, born in Shanghai but
raised in America. Yes, I do speak both English and
Mandarin fluently. Lastly, ice-cream is my
weakness, if you buy me ice-cream I'll love you
forever.

tumblr_m8netqMKIn1rnlft9.gif

//Appearance//
tumblr_n5b0mdvLsI1txwlx8o1_500.png
tumblr_n5b1o3TaWo1txwlx8o3_r1_250.png

//Name//
Mikaela Aryianna Haleson

//Age//

//Sexuality//
Bisexual

//Personality//
Mikaela is a girl who enjoys talking to people, so she is quite sociable and enjoys dressing all pretty. To call her shy would be a lie, to to call her a bit vain is not to stretch the truth. The girl with the brown eyes is a bit of a workaholic, who's taste is expensive. Her hobbies include shopping, talking on the phone for hours at a time, flirting and partying. Even though she loves a good party, she can also be classy and prefer a dinner with a glass of wine and a steak instead of a margarita and a bad beat.

//Details//
She as a rose tattoo on her left wrist [spoili]
f8ac4c9671557bee5e4008d6884229a1.jpg
[/spoili]
and she has a birthmark on her left shoulder that is shaped like a heart.

//Other//
She smells like vanilla usually, and has a weakness for french pasteries.

this sounds like somethin I will make a Character sheet for asap tomorrow (i hope its all if i get a computer)

//Name//
Please my name is Ninja [NEEN-yuh] Amsel But just call me Cry

//Age//

//Sexuality//
I'm Bisexual Don't like it go Away

//Personality//
I'm normally don't really like talking to people unless talked to. but even when people talk to me I wouldn't say anything. and the only reason I am Saying anything is because my brother is making me do so. also I can be A B**ch when someone makes fun of me or people that are like me. so yeah.

//Details//
A lot of tattoos. some on my leg and arms and a little on my neck. none on my face, stomach or back

//Other//
I have a stupid older brother, I'm from German and I Mix music on free time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Name//
Sup my names Lucas Amsel. Call me Lucas XP.

//Age//

//Sexuality//
I'm Gay

//Personality//
I'm Awesome, I'm Cool and I have a great kind personality. (Cry: hes a cocky bastard and so on bottom in the relationship) shut up please sis I'm also called egotistic and annoying? but also a good person to be around when you want to have fun

//Details//
Scare on my back but I have a tattoo covering it. Not much to say on this department. Next.

//Other//
I have a sister name Cry, I'm from Germany, very protective of her. so boys AND girls I'm watching you ="= I'm watching I'm always watching (Cry: i knew it your a stalker) I Am Not A Stalker. maybe (cry: O.O well OK then) also am A Tattoo Artists.

tumblr_mckd96wWGt1rsft8bo1_500.gif

Name: Ryouma

Sexuality:
"I'm gay. I tried dating a girl once, it just didn't work out for either of us and I just don't find females sexually appealing."

Personality:
"I'm a rock star. That about sums me up. I'm the shy bassist from a band called Gazette. I don't talk much, but my friends know I can be a bit of a joker when I finally do warm up to you. I love to laugh and I love being around friends. It takes a while to get to my heart, but once you're there it's kind of hard to leave. I'm also a really huge goofball."

c1d3ff37c3f110_full.gif

(Pretty sure that's how you play the bass)
"I'm a bass guitarist, but as you can see, I'm also a pro at the other bass."

Details:
"I have a few tattoos and I absolutely adore my nose band because I hate my nose. My hair is usually spiky so if you don't like it, I guess you'll have to deal with it."

Other:
"I'm from Kyoto, Japan. I was raised there and then I moved to America after my band got famous there. I speak Japanese better than I do English. I'm working on the accent, but at the current time, I sound like the stereotypical Japanese. Also, I love sweet things and sweet people. I get easily excited about the simplest of things. Refer to the image of me twirling the bass."​

COULDNT FIND A APPEALING GIF OF MY FC D8
tumblr_lpf5xliRgq1qd8x6zo1_r3_500_large.png

//Name//
Levai Hyeong

//Age//
Just turned 21

//Sexuality//
The in the closet gay guy. -who claims he's straight or if found out he's actually gay, he claims he's bi-

//Personality//
Levai is
//Details//
-Does your character have any scars, tattoos, etc-
//Other//
-Anything else you wanna add to your character-

[spoili]
tumblr_l62y0oR0Zy1qc3auxo1_400.jpg
[/spoili]

Grrrrrrr I want to sign up but I'm visiting family and don't have my laptop with mew with me. I'll see if I can use their computer

Oh hey im Patty!View attachment 31139
oh um im 22 im a guy of course haha i mean i have guy parts so yay!

Ive got some tats but most are on my legs and feet

As for how i act and stuffs! Im a goober as my mima would say yes im 22 and still my mom mima or mum, anyway im a very playful guy!View attachment 31140

Im pansexual and kind of love being naughty haha i like being adorable!

Funfact about me,i can tie a cherry stem in my mouth my tonguetumblr_n4m4fy9nEd1qkib1eo1_500.gif

Patrick (Patty!) Jackson is my whole name im excited to be at this fun party also im a musician!

I might be able to join this. This sounds awesome!

large.gif

//Name//

Chase Manchester, nice to meet ya!

//Age//
Just turned twenty-one, who's ready to hit the bar? I am!

//Sexuality//
I consider myself a free-willing bisexual, though I lean towards guys more. So I guess I'm gay?

//Personality//
I consider myself an oddball.

[spoili]
tumblr_maaammeTzK1qgnwxdo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
DAN6.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_n3bmejjsOl1rypewvo1_500.gif
[/spoili]

I love making jokes and making people smile or laugh. People say that I'm extremely funny and protective, if thats true then I'm good. I'm also known to have a temper at times. Sorry.

//Details//
I have no tattoos or piercings though I do have a birthmark in the shape of a giraffe on my back.

//Other//
I'm british!

Bye~~

giphy.gif

Sorry, I have to drop out!

I'm going to drop out of this RP. Unfortunately, I'm getting the feeling that the DM is no longer interested... ._.

Oh lordy, defiantly wanna join. Like when I read this, the big 'L' on my chest lit up.

Yes you can, I'll be starting this role play soon so.

umm is this still open or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.