Of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon the earthen walls rose above the hut and finally curved themselves until they formed a dome. It's secure enough to make sure burglars won't get in, but Elizabeth wasn't sure if the werewolf won't break through it. Well, it was enough to make it stall.

"Your daggers, you can poison them right?" Elizabeth started once she slowed down to catch her breath. "Well, there's nothing a werewolf hates more than silver and Wolfsbane. Unfortunately, I don't carry them because they're poison." She cures people, not the other way around. "I'm going to find some wolfsbane, make a paste and we can put some on our weapons." She made a brisk walk to her left, brushing away vines and low branches that blocked their path. "Wow, looks like someone brought an entire army to take down the thing as well," the witchdoctor commented out of the blue while looking at the bushes they passed by. "The trees are a bit upset."

So many scents, sounds, emotions and presences. It all confused the creature. Bevan never tried to hurt anyone, she would always try to be in a mindset that would result in no human casualties when the moon arose. But with others charging and attacking her she couldn't help but get enraged.

Not only did she need to ward off the small army that was after her she also had to worry about two other assailiants. They had already attacked her and shed her blood. The dagger had flown through the air causing a deep gash across her shoulder.

Her head shot from side to side. Feeling surrounded would not end well. The wolf was slowly approaching a level of anger that would result in great amounts of bloodshed. Roaring at the soldiers she went in for an attack; successfully killing two of the men. She truly just wanted to escape, hunt and let the night end so she could return to her family the next day.

The animalistic side couldn't say no to the sweet taste of human flesh and blood though. She went in for another attack on the soldiers she managed to injure one severely but she was hurt in return. Two swords plunging into one of her legs. She whimpered in pain but soon returned with even more anger.

A loud intimidating roar echoed from her as she turned away and ran deeper into the forest. The childish laughter returned to her ears and she spotted one of the two children from earlier, the two that she thought were responsible for her mid night change back. She followed the surprisingly fast children.

Bevan's ears twitched in various directions as she could hear the clanking chainmail that followed. There was another set of nearly silent footsteps that her ears were also capable of picking up.

Her mind was focused on the unnaturally fast twins. The sounds only helping her know if she was safe or if she would have to fight again.

"The trees are upset? The trees? In what world do trees have emotions?"

There was a great roaring and clanking metal off past the strange earth-dome.

"It seems like someone brought an army to take on that thing."

She was tense, jumping at slight sounds, thinking constantly that the wolf was coming up behind her. If it really was she would know, the rational part of her mind said, but she couldn't help but be nervous.

"I heard you say earlier 'Where are you two hiding?' who were you talking about? I thought you were alone out here."

"This world, apparently," Elizabeth replied with snark as she bent over a few bushes, looking at the flowers. "Plants got a lot to say if you just listen."

When Ryn asked about what she said earlier, Elizabeth just waved her hand as if it was nothing. "Just two pests who live alongside me," she assured her. "Spirits who walk the earth that decided to cling to me, but for some reason they're not at home," Which worries you, doesn't it? Elizabeth shuddered, trying to shake off the worry. They were just pests who don't know how to move on to the afterlife.

"Hey, help me out here, will you?" she turned to the nervous Ryn. "Wolfsbane are purple flowers that look like tears. The sooner we find them, the sooner we can help get rid of that monster."

"That… that bastard just killed my brother!"

"Someone, help me with Diago! He's losing a lot of blood!"

"The creature's on the run! Quick after—!"

"STOP!"

Sylva had to scream from the top of her lungs in order be heard amidst the din of her panicked guardsmen. Everyone got stupefied by her sudden outburst and stared at her with bated breath as she paced slowly towards the direction where the creature fled.

"… Everyone who is unhurt, gather the injured and the dead and bring them back to town. They do not deserve to be left behind in this forest to be forgotten." She said commandingly. "I'm going after that thing on my own."

The last bit of her words caused an instantaneous uproar amongst her men as they began spouting things like, "Alone?! But that's suicide!" and "Is glory all you could ever think of right now?!" that Sylva had to let out another roar to get their attention.

"Are you daft?! The only things that's going to have any lasting effect on that creature would be a silver weapon! And, unless any of you could last ten seconds against me in a duel, then you're nothing but fresh meat to that creature!"

She could, however, think of one person who could last even longer than mere seconds with her in pitch combat, although he's not around at the moment, nor would she let that remark loose while he's around, lest she just gets laughed at indiscriminately.

One of the older guards stepped forward afterwards. "But, Captain, we could hardly leave in good conscience, knowing that you ran off to follow that… monster without any help."

Sylva sighed in pure frustration as more and more of her time is wasted when she could've used it to start chasing down the beast. "If you really want to be of any help, then get Iuno. I'm sure that he's done with whatever fool's errand he ran off to do."

With that, she started to sprint, following the trail of flattened plants that the red beast had left behind. It was then that she realized why Iuno had always preferred working alone: moving around is much easier than being in a group.

"… Oh, you've got to be kidding me. After I ran around looking for you all over the town, here is where I'll find you." Iuno grumbled indignantly as he finally closed in on the scent of alcohol that he had lost and followed again, which, infuriatingly enough, led him back to the tower that he was assigned in. Grudgingly, he stomped up to the side of the snoring man sleeping on the makeshift cot of straws of his and gave him a good nudge on the side with his foot.

"Wake up, dunderhead. I think it's about time you've done something useful around here." He said, a note of annoyance escaping in his voice.

"Might be illegal, but I don't think the guard whose post is this'll be returning anytime soon."

At first he walked at the pace of a lion's stalk, then when the crowds thinned out and he found himself walking down an empty courtyard he quickened his pace to that of a soldier's march. His destination was the small guard's tower at one of the corners of the rectangular courtyard, the corner closest to the direction of true west. Then up he went, up into the nest of the tower, and found he sleep in the nest's makeshift cot of straws.

And in this sleep he dreamed.

He dreamed he was walking down fields of Asphodel...

...and a great yellow cloud burst forth from the ashen ruin...

...the demons rising up, claiming their own share in the madness...

...and at last, the shade that he was chasing, looking for someone... but who?

Then he woke up.

"Oh- Okay, Okay, Okay! I'm awake, I'm awake... put your foot off my face... Now... ugh... Aren't you a bit early, ugh, what's your name? Bob? Bob? I'll call you Bob... Bob? The fire's still, well, on fire..."
"And hey, my sleeping's useful..." Osweald stood himself up, without help from the indignant guard. "Now what the hell was that dream about..."

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
For the longest time, there was only darkness. An all-consuming darkness that ate up everything that had once encompassed their simple existence and young lives. What had happened exactly that had ultimately led them to this place, they only discovered some years later upon entering their former home, only to be met by the hysterical screams of their mother. She flung profanities, fell to her knees and begged forgiveness from the Lord, before the noise causeed a man to burst into the room and again the entered the darkness. The last thing they heard that night, was her wailing, "I've seen my babies! My babies are dead! Oh, Jonathan, where are my babies?!"

Dead.....?

~~~

Faster, faster, faster! the young girl thinks gleefully with another giggle. Her tiny feet silently pound against the earth floor, sometimes not even meeting the ground when she took a step. Her body floated in the air for several leaps, causing another laugh of delight to pass her cherry lips when she zipped impossibly around a cluster of tightly packed trees. Hopefully, they wouldn't be an optical for her new playmate. She paused on the other side for but a moment, until the red haired werewolf burst through the saplings as if they were mere twigs. A squeal of happy surprise passed her lips and again she took off like a freshly thrown dagger that was immune to the effects of gravity. Sensing the approach of another human, she reverted to her previous inward chanting concerning her speed. She needed to give him time to practice his song some more before he tried it again, and, oh, maybe she would sing along this time.

He, referring to her brother, was doing something... kind of like what his sister thought of him as being up to. One is up and two is down. Three remain as they are, but the fourth is condemned to serve as payment for the deed, as those not of the curse remain ignorant to the ways of the land. He smiled. What strange thoughts were going through his head this night.
A thickly bound book was held firmly in the crook of his arm, the sheer size of the read reaching from his toes to his hips. His feet lapped joyously against the surface of a small stream as the deafening roar of a waterfall did nothing to dull his senses. Not much longer now. A few minutes maybe. He took a deep breath and pursed his lips, for all the world looking like a nervous child about to make a presentation in front of an entire village. He had every right to be nervous of the equally tricksome beings, so with a twinkling in his eyes, he whistled. A single, pure note ran over the violent waters, growing louder the longer it rang until more, higher pitched notes answer his beckoning call. A small creature of yellow skin and empty sockets for eyes crawled out of the husk of a dead tree, scurrying on hands and knees with alarming speed. It could only have been as long as his upsmall foot and had a line that stretched up the center of its face. The line opened and closed a few times but no sound came out, only revealing its rows of needle teeth that continued on endlessly into the black abyss of the being's mouth. "Don't worry," the little boy told the thing lightly with a giggle. "The other one died, so I thought I'd ask for your help this time." If let out a croaked cry and crept over to him, tilting its head slightly at his words. "Yush, yush. She'll pay you afterwards. Promise." The boy beamed a smile.

Ryn nodded, picturing the flowers by their description in her mind. She searched the ground, wandering off a little ways. A small stream ran through the ground and at the base of an oak tree growing near it were the small purple tear-like flowers the witchdoctor had spoken of. She picked them carefully and stowed them in one of her many pockets. Although she didn't want to harm the plants if attacked she would rather have both hands immediately available to defend herself.

The wind seemed almost to whisper, the trees swaying and their leaves rustling as if in response, almost as if the land was talking around her. It gave an eerie feeling to the place, almost as if it was alive and thinking and the ground could open and swallow her in an instant. Shaking her head slightly as if to clear it of those thoughts she made her way back towards where she had last seen Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked up to find Ryn walking back towards her. "Did you find some?" she asked her, straightening her back from kneeling towards one of the bushes. She couldn't tell the girl that she got carried away in harvesting other plants, like jewel weed. She bottled up her findings, stuffing them into her already bulging bag, and outstretched her hand for the Wolfsbane from Ryn. "Give it here."

The trees and the branches rustled to the wind, and Elizabeth tilted her head up slightly. "Ah," she listened. "Found them. The kids are somewhere around, so watch your step." she smirked. "They can be really playful."

The small spirit creature let out a gurgled noise, gnashing its teeth in some form of agreement to the boy's words. Too often were payments forgotten by the twins, yet deals were still made in the hopes that they would come through next time. It was understandable and they were rarely held accountable for their forgetfulness, unless the other partner in the bargain was harmed because of it.

Gabriel, the name of the boy, hurriedly scrambled to his feet, using his free hand to brush off his immaculately clean trousers from imaginary dust particles. He hoisted the book under one arm and held out the palm of his hand to the forest spirit, a laugh coming from him at the creature's hesitation to be held. Eventually, it plucked up enough courage and with a leap of faith, plopped into his hand. It stood on two of its stubby legs, while two other equally stubby arms flapped slowly as if it were trying to fly, unsuccessfully, of course. This earned a giggle that made the creature simply sit down, tiny legs dangling over the side of Gabriel's hand. Something about this child stopped it from being able to hover or teleport, much too its discomfort, so it would just have to make do with being carried.

With a happy nod, the boy took off towards the cottage at an inhuman speed, a magnetic pull steering him towards his sister who was keeping the pretty werewolf lady away from the mean townspeople. Although he ought to hurry, maybe he could make just a quick, tiny, itty-bitty stop to give Izzy her book back. It was supposed to be quite heavy, but to him was only bulky and awkward to hold, given its size. Upon approaching the witchdoctor's silhouette and that of another, he slowed his pace down to a silent tiptoe, sticking his tongue out at the trees he knew would give away his hiding place. With a final spur of speed, he stopped some twenty feet behind the two and effortlessly threw the giant book at them with both hands, the spirit having gladly switched its position to sit atop his head. "Catch!" he warned the two at the last second.

"Oh joy, children." Ryn muttered. They did nothing but pester and whine.

"Catch!" a small voice shouted.

Ryn turned to see a large book hurtling through the air just moments before it collided with her face and sent her toppling to the ground. She leapt to her feet and looked for the one who had thrown it but saw nothing. Stifled laughter could be heard in the trees but she couldn't quite tell where it came from. Her forehead was throbbing from the book.

"Idiot..." she muttered, then turned to the witchdoctor. "Is this yours? Or did the obnoxious spirit-child just think I might want a book thrown at my head?"

"Pretty sure it's the latter," Elizabeth replied, trying her best to suppress an amused smirk. Instead, she bent down to pick up the huge book, brushing off the dust with the back of her hand. "Actually, they're spirit-children. Plural. Oh yes," Elizabeth finally grinned and held up two fingers. "We're dealing with two of them. Anyway!" Elizabeth tucked the book under her arm. "The Wolfsbane, please? And kids," She looked up towards the direction where they threw the book. "Play nice, will you?"

Gabriel's hands flew to his mouth the second the book smacked into the woman, smothered giggles soon passing his lips out into the open air. The little creature on his head shifted uneasily and released a gurgled purr of confusion at this reaction, then tipped its head precariously over the boy's long bangs of hair, black holes staring into his solid ones. Clearly, it could not figure out what was so amusing. Looking into the spirit's empty pools, Gabriel managed to calm himself into silence, raising a finger to his smiling mouth in a guesture for the creature to do the same. In answer, it sat back in easy compliance to this request. Like a little rag doll, its head flopped loosely from side to side with every movement the boy made, tiny teeth gnashing together expectantly. Now with the forest in a state of abnormal calm, he crept over to the other human beside Elizabeth, possibly only a foot behind her and slightly to the left. Then, as softly as he could, he blew a gentle breath of chilled air over the back of her neck, having to levitate in order to reach that high up.

Ryn muttered angrily under her breath, then felt a slight touch of cold on her neck. Jumping forwards she whirled around and saw a small boy who looked not quite human but she couldn't tell why. Something was just off, besides the fact that he hovered in the air.

"Cut that out." she snapped, then said more to herself than anyone else, "Devil child..."

She looked around the forest and listened closely. What about the wolf? Where is it and what are we going to do about it?"

Elizabeth shrugged as she sat down on the forest floor with the wolfsbane in hand. "Patience, girl." she replied casually after pulling out a mortar and pestle, then started mashing the wolfsbane together together with some white, waxy substance, which soon turned into a dark purple mush. Elizabeth stood up again and handed the bowl to Ryn.

"There you go. Give your daggers a good smear of this," she said while wiping the pestle with some dried leaves. "Good stuff - they don't call it Wolve's 'bane' for nothing." With this, it should be a lot more effective than the poison that Ryn must have used in her other dagger which barely pricked the werewolf.

"As for this," Elizabeth added after handing the bowl to Ryn, then held up the thick book and flipped through it. "What's all this about, Gabs? And where's your sister?"

"Well, I can hardly see how your sleeping is going to be useful for anyone other than yourself." Iuno muttered grudgingly as the slumbering drunkard got roused from his rest. "And will you not call me Bob? I feel like my reputation's gonna go down the drain if word gets out that I've been christened with such a lame ass name."

Iuno then walked back towards the edge of the tower and peered out onto the part of the town outskirts below. It has been a while since his silver-haired friend sortied out with a pack of her men, so he should be expecting some signs of outcome that may have come about from their actions.

And it seems that he's right. From a few distance away, he could see the faint flickering of torches amongst the trees, slowly making its way back to town. It was moving on and about so slowly that he could only think of one interpretation for it: the attack on that... thing has failed and now the survivors are dragging the carcasses of the dead back to the homes of their families.

Despite that rather grim line of thought, the idea of worrying for Sylva's welfare didn't even cross Iuno's mind. He has known that woman for far too long and he knows that she can't simply be felled that easily.

Then again, she isn't exactly the best in decision-making either, something that he knows all too well and plans to correct his own way.

"You see, the reason why I went the trouble of chasing you around is because I have something to ask of you." Iuno said to the disgruntled man standing behind him.

"Want to go wolf-hunting with me?"

Ugh, even though I say that I'll face that monster alone, what use would my zeal be if I can't even catch up to it? Sylva thought darkly to herself as she comes to a stop in the middle of the woods. She had been following the trail that the red beast had left behind, but the further she went in the forest, the thicker the foliage became, and soon, she is now unable to distinguish its steps in the grass. What's worse is that she lost track of where she was going and has no idea which direction was the way back to town.

Great, the chief of the guards, bested by a flock of trees and the betrayal of her sense of direction... She grumbled in her mind as she sheath her sword and started to look around more cautiously around the forest, her silver-hair majestically whipping about behind her. It's not the first time that she has gotten herself lost, but in all those other times, she had Iuno to help her get back out. Now that he's not around, well...

Of course, she wouldn't just blatantly admit that she's at a loss without him. If he ever caught wind of that, she'll never hear the end of it.

Suddenly, she heard voices from somewhere a few distance away. Stopping everything else that she's doing, she strained her ears to listen.

… By the sounds of it, the voices sounded like two females conversing, one sounding like a quiet-type youth and the other, one with a raspy, elder-like tone. Not that it matters to Sylva as to who they are at that point, as her heart jumped upon hearing their voice.

Maybe they'd be willing to help me out. She thought as she strode across the grass, the links of her chainmail making small chiming noises as she ran towards the source of the voices.

Reactions: RiverNotch
A laugh of delight came from Gabriel at the woman's reaction and a big, happy grin when she called him a 'devil child'. Teasers will be mocked unless teasing is not their choosing, in which the mockers will not be teased as they wished they wouldn't be, but that does not mean that it is how it should be. His smile grew and he returned back down to the ground, grass unbending beneath his feet as he strolled in circles around the females, turning every now and then with the occasional skip as he were almost dancing, his mind lost in thought. He didn't even hear as the two talked about the wolfsbane paste. However, attention was recaptured when Elizabeth mentioned the book and his sister, making him stop and jump up onto the woman's back, chin resting on her shoulder so that he could see which pages she was looking at. The pages glowed briefly with a soft yellow light and began to move on their own, courtesy of the young boy, before stopping on two pages near the end of the thick volume.

It showed a rough sketch of a shadowed creature with red eyes, back arched in agony with its head facing what had to be assumed was the sky. Directly below it was another picture of a shadow, this one distinctly meant to be human, that stood in the center of a circle that had runes and ancient symbols etched on the outside. A clearer image of the circle dominated a whole half of the left page, smears of ink and blood flecking all around it with jotted notes and warnings that had been added in by an unknown hand. Gabriel couldn't read very well, but he understood pictures well enough, so when his hand reached out to point at the images, they easily skipped over there precautions and went directly to the right page afterwards. In the top corner, it showed a picture of the creature on the boy's head, heavily veiled in a dark blur that represented a tree, its head staring out from the bark. The rest of the page was spelled, the pictures moving jumpily like one of those shadow puppet shows the village used to do. It showed the arched figure turning sharply to the tree as the small being leapt upon the beast, and gradually, the pained being lost the thick darkness that cloaked its body, being substituted by a very human looking form. What happened afterwards with branched off by two very bold lines, one showing the spirit suddenly wither and fade away to nothingness, and in the other it grew. Larger and larger until it was easily the same size as the creature it had just fed upon, the spirit flesh darkening and becoming more tangible and deformed until, as if sensing the reader's presence, its head turned away from the now human, and looked directly at Gabriel and Elizabeth. The page flashed red suddenly and the show returned to simply becoming a set of unmoving pictures and symbols that predicted destruction and death.

Gabriel jumped back down from Izzy's shoulder, clearly unfazed by the second possible outcome of what he must be planning. "When they die, she only stays human for a little bit," he said disappointedly, then more cheerily added, "so this time I got an older one who's stronger." Taking this as its queue, spirit on his head open its leech-like mouth at the witchdoctor, twirling the boy's hair that its legs were easily tangled within. Food... it thought. The small boy realized earlier on in his existence that he didn't need to cast a summoning circle like a human normally would, seeing as he was already a spirit of sorts and could call others at will. "Lillian's helping to keep her away from the hunter-guard-people who are trying to hurt her, until we're ready." Looking over at the other woman with the daggers and paste, his eyes suddenly widened as something must have clicked in his mind. "You're not gonna try to hurt her, too, are you?" he asked carefully, subconsciously taking a step backwards away from them. Being ever the child he was, he neglected to specify who 'she' was, naturally assuming that everyone knew what he did. Sensing potential danger, the leech spirit pushed itself deeper amongst the boy's dark locks of hair, lying on its tummy now with its stubby limbs clutching the boy's head for support.

Elizabeth nodded silently, making occasional 'ooh' noises as the little cinematic from the book was played before her eyes. She wasn't sure if Ryn was watching, but it was really a sight. When she soon understood the better cure from the book - something better than using wolfsbane or asking the werewolf diplomatically about taking up the path of a monk. This looked a lot easier, less messy. When Gabriel asked about the poison (much to his horror), a cold fear washed over her. Last thing she wanted was the kids to throw a fit at such a tense hour.

"Well that was the plan," she started off slowly, her grey eyes darting from the bowl of mash and back to Gabriel. "But hey, you just showed a better way to take care of her, right? We'll go with your plan." We'll just use the wolfsbane if either Ryn or I are close to Death's door. Of course she couldn't say that in front of a child - think of how upset he'd be! She turned to Ryn, waving at the wolfsbane, her handsignals telling Ryn to put it away quickly. "You heard that? Wolfsbane is only a last resort."

Then she heard the sound of chain mail clinking, as if someone heavy was running. The witchdoctor's body tensed at first, then she relaxed. Perhaps she wasn't listening to the trees well enough earlier because she was distracted by the book. After a little recap, she was able to tell that the newcomer was a female.. A woman in armor? That's interesting. Admirable even. She waited, looking at the direction of where the woman was most likely to appear, her head tilted slightly to the side in curiosity.

The beast was panting as it ran, but it did not hinder it's performance. It was determined and therefore kept on. A body of water soon appeared in front of Bevan's eyes a pond of some sorts. One of the children sat upon some boulder as it looked beyond the water, a rather serene grove was across the pond. This whole area of the forest was surprisingly quite, nature was the only thing that could be heard at the moment. Bevan slowed down from a run to a jog, a trot then to simply walking on all fours. She approached the child that seemed to be unfazed by her. The young girl couldn't have been much older than her own daughter. The red furred creature approached the child. Snorting she looked at the little girl, very human green eyes studying the child.

Bevan looked across the lake, her snout in the wind taking in the scents that blew from across the pond. The smell was soothing, it made her feel calm. Her eyes closed as she took in as much of the scent as possible. A childish giggle echoed through her ears. Bevan snorted in confusion and opened her eyes to look over at the child. She wasn't there. The werewolf growled lowly as it almost turned into a snarl. Looking around viciously she couldn't see the girl. Standing up on two she scanned the area, her ears twitched in every direction as she tried to pick up the slightest sounds that would give away to girl's position. Another giggle and her head shot in that direction. The child was across the pond, within the small grove of serenity.

The werewolf bound towards the shore of the pond. Looking across Bevan could see the girl. She moved around along the shore, unsure of what to do. Growling in annoyance she leapt into the waters and started to make her way across. Just a little passed the half way point to waters started to become incredibly wild. They pushed Bevan around as if she was nothing. Swimming against the currents and wild waters she eventually made it across. Reaching the shore she crawled out and panted. Fur drenched as she lay on the ground across from the pond. Seeing the girl's bare feet the tired creature looked up, meeting the girl's eyes before her own shut.

Osweald stood himself up, without help from the indignant guard. "Now what the hell was that dream about..." he muttered contemplatively to himself, as he leaned against one of the posts of the tower. His contemplation, however, was broken when the guard uttered his reply. "Well, I can hardly see how your sleeping is going to be useful for anyone other than yourself", the guard muttered grudgingly at Osweald. Osweald made no reply, and let the guard continue his speech. "And will you not call me Bob? I feel like my reputation's gonna go down the drain if word gets out that I've been christened with such a lame ass name."

"Now, the name Bob is not lame-ass. I happen to have a friend named Bob who happens to be much, err... okay, yes, Bob is a lame ass name. Speaking of names, what is your name, oh honorable servant of the law?" His cheeky reply fell on deaf ears, however, as the guard seemed to be concentrating his attention on the mass of people exiting the nearby forest. "Well what happened here..."

Hundreds of men, all armed and armored, most of them guards, some of them carrying dead. Osweald saw no banners, and none of the wounds of the dead seemed to come from mortal weapons, so he quickly surmised that these men came not from a battle against fellows. Then he saw some of his friends in the crowd, friends of little honor, friends that he knew would only participate in fights of only gravest of importance. "This... this is big..."

He looked to the window at the other side of the tower, the side facing the fire. The inferno was still a-raging, and the explosions from Alchemists' Lane continued on, however everything seemed to be more controlled now. The fire, he saw, had ceased its spread, and was now just consuming the fuel it had already spent. Soon, very soon, it was going to die, and the troubles of the night were going to be over.

Osweald returned his attention to the guard. "Want to go wolf-hunting with me?" Osweald was puzzled. "What do you mean by that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.