*Of the bored variety.* Any fellow teens out there or am I the only one? Free cookies. 🍪🍪

S

Suika Ookami

Original poster
Hoping to make friends a bit closer to my age so I can justify being on here without being all like "Sup mom. I swear I'm not on here just to be friends with adults." (Nothing against you adults out there.) And also I am lonely boi, need someone relateable to my age to talk to!

I feel weird for posting this but I'm doing it anyways because it's the internet and I'm outgoing and friendly or something like that! Even though I am low in the friends department because my school is garbage!

More free cookies! 🍪

hey u giving out cookies is my deal u go get ur own hobby

On a more serious note, there are tons of teens around Iwaku. There's even an entire partner search for you kiddos that no adults can enter. Like a clubhouse. Or a pillow fort. Just keep an eye out for anyone without a red star by their name (I haven't been keeping tabs on updates, but it looks like those poor starless souls are the babies of the family).

:cookie:

hey u giving out cookies is my deal u go get ur own hobby

On a more serious note, there are tons of teens around Iwaku. There's even an entire partner search for you kiddos that no adults can enter. Like a clubhouse. Or a pillow fort. Just keep an eye out for anyone without a red star by their name (I haven't been keeping tabs on updates, but it looks like those poor starless souls are the babies of the family).

:cookie:
Well, I apologize for stealing your hobby, haha. The real question is: what kind of cookies do you give out? Mine are snickerdoodles.

That aside. I appreciate it. Still new so I have no clue what all happens and where, so thanks! And by that logic, I suppose I'm a baby.

What Dipper said isn't quite accurate, actually. Everybody used to have a red or blue star next to their name, with red signifying 18+ and blue signifying 13-17. Each star gave access to an area of the forum for smut that was restricted to that age group.
Since the last big update, that's been a bit broken. You have to opt-in to the smut areas now, which is as simple as confirming you belong to the specified age group. People with red stars by their names are adults who have opted in to their smut area, while people with blue stars by their names are teens who have opted in to their smut area. People without stars simply haven't opted in to their age group's smut area.

That was a bit of a long explanation, but hopefully it made sense. Welcome to Iwaku, by the way!

What Dipper said isn't quite accurate, actually. Everybody used to have a red or blue star next to their name, with red signifying 18+ and blue signifying 13-17. Each star gave access to an area of the forum for smut that was restricted to that age group.
Since the last big update, that's been a bit broken. You have to opt-in to the smut areas now, which is as simple as confirming you belong to the specified age group. People with red stars by their names are adults who have opted in to their smut area, while people with blue stars by their names are teens who have opted in to their smut area. People without stars simply haven't opted in to their age group's smut area.

That was a bit of a long explanation, but hopefully it made sense. Welcome to Iwaku, by the way!

Well I mean that's kind of what I said. Definitely.

I have not been keeping up with these updates they are so weird now.

Well, I apologize for stealing your hobby, haha. The real question is: what kind of cookies do you give out? Mine are snickerdoodles.

That aside. I appreciate it. Still new so I have no clue what all happens and where, so thanks! And by that logic, I suppose I'm a baby.

No you are free to engage in whichever glorious cookie giving hobby you choose. Pass on the disease.

mine are only the greatest, softest of chocolate chip cookies

hey look another child

*finger guns*