{Of Rituals and Spirits}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon froze and smiled despite himself. It was nice, he concluded, to have someone care for him like this. Even if he couldn't see their relationship (if they have one) going farther than this. "Thank you. It was nice of you to think of me." he lifted his head and smiled.

"Well you have been kind and the cookies where rather well " Hermes muses gently playfully poking the human in the side. He grinned and gets up slowly helping the human to his feet "where to to the room or home?" He asked gently looking at him keeping. A good grip on the human to make sure he didn't fall over.

Leon glanced around them hesitantly. "What about your brothers? Won't they find it odd that were missing?" He hoped the tremble in his voice wouldn't show. He wasn't scared of them, but he thought he might as well be cautious. He wasn't ignorant of the things they had done in their myths. To enemies and lovers alike they had taken their rage and forced it against them. He shivered as he thought of it.

Hermes smiled gently "no they never find me being gone weird really. I am also known to be the one to skip around on places" smiled as he looked around gently "we can take Hermes way back to your house or we can take the truck" he smiled gently looking at him smiling gently

Status
Not open for further replies.