3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
CHARACTER SHEET | DISCORD CHAT | IN CHARACTER THREAD

519052-pointed_ears-fantasy_art-tavern-candles-748x420.jpg

"You and i both know how this ends~"

Only thing to do now is get the ball rolling so today i am going to revitalize an older idea i had from a while ago. The idea for this specific RP is not entirely complicated due to it not being fully fleshed out but i do have the basic template for the quest as well as some backup plans given how players tend to take things off the rails every so often since this IS A ROLEPLAY.

This whole quest and the way the story functions is inspired by D&D Campaigns, and what i mean by that is the structure in which the narrative is set up. Something leads a bunch of individuals to a single place, some mysterious force, event, or common interest pushes them together into a 'party' and the 'quest' begins from there.

The premise of this 'quest' with a storm that draws our adventures towards a secluded tavern on the open road not to far from a town. Reasons for these characters being at this tavern is unknown but everyone is more or less heading in the same direction. Haven't decided were on the map this takes place but i suppose anywhere will do, so if anyone has a character that can be RPed just about anywhere feel free to post below and express interest.

The thread will begin in a tavern when adventure is suddenly thrust upon us and the quest can begin.

For now that is all i really have to say. As for some questions you all may have such as what 'races' can we play or 'is magic allowed' i'm going to say you are not limited. If you wanna make a friendly Orc or a nervous Goblin by all means do so, but just understand the social stigmas that exist with the type of character you make. For magic, i am simply going to ask that you keep it fair, tactful, and balanced. I don't mind power, just balance it accordingly and give your characters very real weaknesses. We won't be using heavy stats or dice rolls, just characters with strengths, weaknesses, and flaws to balance out whatever abilities they may have. Dice rolls may be employed during certain times to introduce randomness to scenes but it will not be used for every action or attempt.

Honestly i would like it if people create characters that are semi-weak and relatively 'normal' in a way. Everyone playing an 'ultra badass warrior mage' will get very old very quickly and make a lot of situations way less fun and interesting. If you wanna be strong then do so, but for the love of god make a character that is more than a spell machine or fighter. So yeah, that is all. For this 'party' i am only looking for about five or eight characters. No need to have a bunch of people at once cluttering the narrative.

And please don't try to join if you are an extremely busy person who can post once every two weeks and takes longer to post your app. I don't wanna have to keep slowing the RP down or doing a full halt because the player who RPs the character holding the McGuffin decides to go afk for a whole week. So i'd prefer people who can post at least daily or every couple days.

So, anyone wanna sign up? I'll post a CS here soon.

Last edited:
I also am interested

Welcome aboard you two~

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
You had me at, "It was a dark and stormy night, at a tavern."

Well...I mean...that's basically what you said....

Hmmmm... I might be interested. Would the Loxodon race be accepted?

I'm rather interested in this! :D

I'm also interested if you'll have me.

If there's still space, I'm interested in this as well!

Interest if you are still open

I :)

Reactions: Xerxes