Of Monsters and Magic

Bantha stared wide eyed, shaking his head, "No no.. I haven't a thing to do with this I swear. On my honor I have not touched one of them in harm."
Ruda bared his teeth at Bantha in disgust, "Good.. but I still don't trust you." He looked at Nilo, "Should we search for the guests? See if any of them are alive and unharmed?"

Nilo nodded. "Yes, and try to find whoever did this as well."

Thanos looked round the room. A ghost of a young girl appeared, but even to him it was barely visible. "We should hurry," he said out loud. "They're already dying, wherever they are." He walked over to the young ghost girl and tried to talk to her, but there wasnt enough of her left for him to talk to without bringing her back to life.

Aiden walked over to Thanos and held onto his arm. "Who is it?" He asked softly.

"A young girl," Thanos replied bitterly. "Cant be older than... 8... Just out for a fun time with her parents and now this." Thanos shook his head. He turned to the others. "We're going to find the bastards that did this, no matter what."

Ruda watched the two for a moment, trying to figure out what it was they were doing.
He was too far away to hear them and looked over at Nilo, "What are they doing over there do you suppose?"

Nilo shrugged. "No idea." He watched the two of them move further into the building. "I presume they're searching for survivors though. We'd best hurry, dont want to be left behind." Nilo began to follow the other two.

Ruda nodded and hurried close behind them, all the while his eyes darting around for whatever may have abducted or harmed the guests. He figured it must still be nearby.
Bantha followed as well, however farther behind. He placed a hand to the wall as he walked, "My my... this place has some bad energy about it doesn't it?"

Thanos continued deeper into the house, searching for anything that seemed out of place. He wanted to find the other people who had come to the party before anyone else died. His powers were connected to the dead, but he still hated it when innocent people died. When he got to the second floor, he sensed a dark presence in one of the rooms. He pushed Aiden behind him as he moved forward. Aiden was still new to this life and he was still innocent, very innocent. He wouldnt do very good in a fight until he was a bit more mature.

Ruda stepped behind them at his own pace, looking up and down each hall they passed and into each room whose door was open.
"Hmm.." he walked up behind Thanos, "Is this where we stop? What's here?"
"Shh!" Bantha shushed him, "It's getting good now."