Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

If people want to, considering she's still part of what's going on, feel free to make mentions of Eshira. Dev can just stay in the library I suppose.

Reactions: KC
@Iceydaze, It would be sad to have your characters get killed off, especially because that would mean you wouldn't have any characters to play. But we can see what happens.

I've been thinking about adding in another character, maybe one that can link our characters together more and maybe use her entrance to the rp as something to cause something more than just talking to happen.

As for things to happen in the rp, I figure we can eventually do something with the light coven, but I think that should wait a little bit. We can always do some character arcs. Maybe something about it being modern society despite having these supernatural creatures? Maybe a fight between those who want the light coven members there versus those who don't?

Reactions: Iceydaze
If need be I can bring in Louis at some point in time when we move on into Carmines character arc

hey all sorry to do this but I can't be on here atm, Please continue on without Corbin and for those with me just write that he says something obnixious and leaves. apologies for the inconvenience.

hey all sorry to do this but I can't be on here atm, Please continue on without Corbin and for those with me just write that he says something obnixious and leaves. apologies for the inconvenience.
It's okay. Thanks for letting us know.

Well, I’d love to keep interacting with the group in the dining hall if that’s anywhere to start.

Well, I’d love to keep interacting with the group in the dining hall if that’s anywhere to start.
I'll keep that in mind. Most of us still around are in the dining hall anyway, but I have to figure out how to bring in the others.

Well Carmine is now free so he can head over soon too. If we need we can skip ahead a few days

Hey @DANAsaur, will you be posting soon since you originally said you were waiting for Eshira? I was hoping to have Valerie respond before I posted with Claudia.

Heyo. I’d love to continue this.

I'm waiting for a response, but I can move on in a few days anyway.

I'll see about posting as Carmine right now. It won't be too lengthy (or so I believe)

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
Hey @DANAsaur, will you be posting soon since you originally said you were waiting for Eshira? I was hoping to have Valerie respond before I posted with Claudia.
I'm writing a post right now

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova