Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

I was just looking at the IC actually and @daird and @DANAsaur haven't replied in a while either.

I was just looking at the IC actually and @daird and @DANAsaur haven't replied in a while either.

I was waiting for daird to response. But if you wish, I can move on without waiting for her reply and write something.

Oh, god. I must have missed an alert somewhere along the line; I thought this was dead.

Oh, god. I must have missed an alert somewhere along the line; I thought this was dead.
That's okay. We were slow for a while, but we're still trying.

will get onto this as soon as i can, unfortunately i have work and tendering to respond to

Do you guys have the next plot trail worked out? Do you want corbin to find the rest or hold off

That's fine with me. It would almost force Carmine with Ria and Kai, to protect them, and right now I feel there is a lot that can be down between them.

Do you guys have the next plot trail worked out? Do you want corbin to find the rest or hold off
He can find out about them. I'm sure he would easily with how fast information is traveling around in this castle.

Last edited:
Well, a guard did come in, telling Carmine, and as a result both Corbin and Eshira of their location

Plus, I want to give Iceydaze a chance to finally interact with other characters in the rp so the others are going to find out eventually.

Reactions: Iceydaze and KC
Looking forward towards any attempts at their lives. :3 I'll try to post later today. I can't be online long due to injuring my eyes but I'm sure I can get something out~