Of Magic and Moonlight IC

Izor
Castle hallway​
Izor was disappointed at the fact that there was only horses around. He didn't think they'd make the greatest test subject. Anyway horses usually means being a pet, and he didn't want any missing pets. He was trying to think of ways around this before being told to repeat what he told his good friend. "Ah yes! My name is Izor or if you wish you can call me z. Or not it's all up to you of course!" he bowed before straightening up and motioning to the snail on his shoulder "This here is my dear partner. And as you see we have many things with us! This is because many places seem to dislike research. Or maybe just my research," He waves one of his hands in the air as if dismissing the thought. "They seem to think it isn't safe or normal researching methods, though I assure you it is safe and perfectly fine! Even if it isn't I take precautions for such a situation, but i assure you it still is safe even when it is lethal!" he's nodding to himself as if that makes it true.

"So! I am in need of a place which wouldn't worry about completely safe experiments or research. That lead me to wondering near this place and then this nice gentleman gave me this potion! Oh it's a beauty.. Ah but I digress, I am an illusion magician and researcher. I also dabble in potions and would love a tour!" With that all out of the way in his mind, he immediately switched subjects "Would you say you eat more meat, vegetables, or fruits in your diet?" He tried to maneuver his book into an open position while balancing on one leg, using the other to act as a table for his book. Once that was all set he took out his writing utensil and started scribbling on the page he was writing on before.

claudia-banner-2-png.147850

"Thank you," Claudia mentioned after hearing Valerie's comments. They seemed sincere, but the light princess knew she was in the dark coven castle. They might not all be telling the truth.

Claudia's thoughts on the situation of Carmine lingered on her mind, but she was briefly distracted when this skeleton man suddenly came into the room with his parrot friend to get some food. The light princess was surprised to say the least by this strange being, something she had never seen, read, or heard about before in her life.

"Remarkable," she muttered towards herself. "It's very nice to meet the both of you." There was another race such as this, a living walking skeleton? Was it really living though? It seemed that way. It wasn't a dead man who had been reborn like with Jenny's necromancy, it was a being that appeared to be just as alive as any of them. She wondered about him. And how he might even eat though? Did he have a stomach if he was a skeleton?

But her thoughts were again distracted as the parrot made a commotion when Ria talked with this skeleton named Tiresias. Steve was quite the bird that was for sure.

Claudia glanced over towards the guard again, noticing his fidgeting. However, was it simply because he was staring at the bright Ria with pink cheeks, or was it because of their mention of Carmine like there was something more going on there. She then looked over towards Faln, the head maid.

"Faln," she then commented. "Would you mind doing something for me." She waited until the girl was close to her to speak privately before she spoke. "I believe the guard let us leave before Carmine was actually done talking with the King. I'd rather not make this a big deal in front of the others, could you let Carmine know what's going on and to come talk to me when he can."

She looked towards Ria and Kai again. Technically, you could say it was a jail break then considering they really didn't know what the King had said. But she didn't want to cause a commotion or anger anyone. Plus, Ria was really happy to be here with her. So, this needed to be solved without making such a big deal.

Tiresias smiled politely as Valerie greeted him. And if no one noticed that he'd tensed, prepared to quickly avoid any physical contact, then it was for the better. "Val, you look as charming as ever." He spoke with a grin, and a chuckle at his own joke. He didn't even mean to come up with it this time. "We're both doing fine. I've just been a bit preoccupied in the lab. Science waits for no man, or skeleton in my case." His posture relaxed slowly as he determined that Val wasn't quite acting like herself, chalking it up to the three new faces in the room. He had to wonder what game she was playing this time.

He wasn't an idiot, despite semi popular belief. He could tell that they were from the Light Coven, if not by the glares he'd received from the male, then by the curiosity held in the gothic lolita's gaze and the muttered word beneath her breath. He certainly was remarkable, but it wasn't because of his race. He was certain of that. "The pleasure is mine, I assure you." His response came politely, though his eyelights had dimmed slightly over the course of action. He wasn't accustomed to dealing with many people at once and his entirely faked enthusiasm for it was beginning to wear him out. He adjusted the collar of his white shirt, checking to make sure that it was laying smoothly. Wouldn't want his little purple sharks to get wrinkled, now would we?

He grabbed another sandwich from the tray, and continued to eat. He refused to let himself get too bothered by the newcomers. So far he had a preference towards the glow stick. She was more obsessed with Steve than himself, and so far has treated him like the average person that he was. Reading people was his specialty, and while the glow stick gave off warm vibes, the other two were worthy of caution. Claudia, that was a name he'd heard even while he was being a shut-in at the lab. He wasn't sure what to think of the Light Coven princess. She seemed nice enough, but he wasn't sure if that was the full story. And then there was Kai. Just by looking at him Tiresias could tell that he was still thinking that the skeleton was a thing, not even a person. Wouldn't be the first time that Tiresias had to put up with something like that, but his restraint isn't quite as strong as most and the little skeleton knew that he'd wind up pranking him as soon as he happened to catch him alone.

Last edited:
Carmine

@Thefishwithagift @Canadian Cat

Ah, so he was a researcher. A man of the tome. "There is always room for another in our halls. Danger seems to hold a different meaning here, dealings with demons and devils, and what not." Carmine turned to the Prince, resolute in what was to be done. The Princess and her associates were known to the him, but he most certainly knew that his father had given them at least moderate immunity for now. And as much as he would have enjoyed to bring ruin upon them, he must be wary of his actions.

"I will be taking my leave, m'lord. Simon, you are dismissed. Perhaps head to the dining hall and grab something to eat."

With that, Carmine motioned Izor to follow him. Past the main gates, lied the estate, but Carmine was not much further than the entrance when he ran into none other than Faln. It seemed the game of "find the lieutenant" was already finished. A new record.

"Well there you are. I don't understand how others lose you so easily."

"Is something the matter?"

"The Princess is concerned for you. You seem to have left quite the impression on our guests." The she seemed disinterested in the end.

"I understand. I would like to talk with them straight away. Would you mind giving this man here a tour of the grounds? Thank you." He left before she had a chance to respond, leaving her confused and slightly annoyed.

He hurried to the dining hall, hoping they hadn't left quite yet. He was fortunate to find them there, along with a several other residents of the castle. "There you are. My apologise for my absence, though I trust you were in good hands. Faln is an excellent maid, and cook."

He turned his attention to the glowing maiden, and the brooding guard with her. Ria was enthralled by the foul-mouthed bird that accompanied the sentient undead, Tiresias. Kia was keeping to himself, his eyes shifting frequently. He leaned down between Ria and the Princess, figuring Kai would not appreciate having Camine so close by. "I have spoken with the King, and he has agreed to give you and your companion immunity on our grounds. I would still suggest keeping a sharp eye out. There are many here out to spill the blood of the light coven. I will do my best to keep a vigilant watch over you all."

Falnwell

@Thefishwithagift

Faln was rather frustrated with how quickly Carmine was running off. It was obvious he had other things on his mind, and when he is trying to help someone, he suffers from tunnel vision.

"Oh that man. No wonder no one can find him! Always running off with little more than a goodbye. Well then, I'm Falnwell. You may call me Faln. I am the head maid upon our grounds. I'll show you around if you want, but be prepared to have to stop along the way. I need to check up on the help."

She started walking off at a surprisingly brisk pace for someone in heels. The already tall elf seemed to tower over many people thanks to them. It was unfortunate for Izor, as he caught Faln in a bad mood, no thanks to Carmine. "Well, come algon. I haven't got all day."

Izor
Following after Faln​
Once Carmine started to walk away he quickly closed his book and hopped after him before being able to walk once he got everything under control. He was happy for a tour! After their conversation about some princess, was it the one of this castle? He should have probably ask around more about this place before wandering here. Off he went, into the unknown. He smiled at Faln when she spoke to him, always wonderful to meet people. As long as they don't throw things at him and tell him to get lost. "Ah that's fine with me! Lots of places to see and get lost," He quickly hurried after her, not actually wanting to get lost. Maybe that would be a good thing. Either way he tried to keep up his pace with hers which turned out to be a bit difficult but at least he wasn't left behind.

"Names Izor, or you could call me z if you'd like. This here's my partner!" He tries to point to the tiny companion he has on his shoulder but only manages to point in their general direction as most of his thoughts were on keeping up with Faln. "So Faln, this place has a princess huh? Neat, I think another had a prince! Then again I didn't study history as good as I should have… Or did I…What year is this? Ah it doesn't matter.. I don't think. Everyone seems so rushy and busy, is it always like this? Oh! Is there a party going to happen? I'll have to make sure not to test on myself on that day."

And with her words, Faln went off. Her attention briefly returned to the others in the room, though it was evident that Steve had taken up most of the attention. Claudia glanced at Tiresias again, but it seemed he wasn't as fond of the attention as he originally seemed to be. She already had enough people in this castle who weren't fond of her, it was best to not make even more uncomfortable with her. So, the princess looked away and surveyed what the others were doing.

Until Carmine entered the room, meaning that Faln must have found him and explained some things that Claudia had wanted her to. He came close to her and explained that the King allowed their stay. The light princess let out a sigh of relief. That meant she wouldn't have to force those who now believed they were free to stay if they wanted out of the castle. She had a feeling Ria wouldn't be very happy about that. Kai probably wouldn't care but Ria would.

"That's wonderful," Claudia replied to the lieutenant. "Yes. I'm aware of that. It's understandable. I'll make sure to keep my eye out as well." Especially because she was sure that Ria wouldn't notice anything at all. Kai would be able to notice problems more but Ria wouldn't.

Plus, Claudia wasn't even sure about all of those in the room. She just met Tiresias and Valarie, but she wasn't quite sure if they were people she could trust yet. They were in the dark coven castle, in a way none of them could be trusted at all, at least considering she was a completely different coven than them.

"Thank you, Carmine."
The princess finished her lunch.

Kai&Ria
[bg=#000000][/bg][bg=#000000]
Kai ║▌│█│▌│║║█║║▌│█║▌│║║█║ Ria

Interactions/Mentions:
Carmine @Reanimator Spuds
Tiresias & Steve @AshenAngel

Ria couldn't help but send the skeleton a melancholic smile, she knew all too well the feeling of being alone for long periods of time. It was also quite heartwarming to see Steve stand up for Tiresias. "If you need a friend, I'll be around so long as the princess wishes to remain here." While it was clear she missed the bird's point, she nonetheless offered her company. Ria then recalled the warning pinch from before. Not wanting to ruin Kai's mood any more than Steve already had, she moved on to eating. If he wasn't so pitiful, she probably wouldn't be so tolerant but what else could she do? This was no place to pick a fight and it'd be unforgivable if she sullied the princess' reputation over a little pinch. Out of the variety of food presented on the table, she picked at fruits and sweets primarily.

Kai's gaze was heated as he watched Steve return to his owner but he made no moves to silence it permanently. Picking a fight with a dumb bird wasn't worth it. Especially when they were surrounded by the enemy. Sarai, on the other hand, appeared at his side some time ago and kept her gaze on Tiresias instead, thinking that his bones looked firm and healthy. Chewing on them would provide her a means to waste time aside from just sitting around. It was only a pity that her combat abilities were basically useless. At most, she could toss light objects about like a poltergeist. Sarai was more of a scout than a fighter after all. Since she couldn't have a taste, she could only lightly whine prompting Kai to lightly pat her head.

"It's not a problem. I don't exactly expect anything from anyone in this castle." Kai carelessly responded and took a drink of juice before turning his head to the side just in time to see Carmine make his way in, eyes narrowing at the sight. Even though the lieutenant only approached the princess and her pet, he could hear every word loud and clear. To most, his last lines would be those of concern but to Kai's prejudiced brain it translated into something more along the lines of Carmine claiming them as his targets.

Completely ignoring Kai's existence was Ria who was overjoyed to see Carmine return. "Welcome back. Thank you for going through such troubles." Although she wasn't completely convinced of the dangers the inhabitants of the castle posed, she trusted him enough to take his warning seriously. Looking over those she's met so far, she couldn't feel any hostility. If anything they were all very friendly. She hoped that any issues that came up with any other inhabitants they met later on could be resolved peacefully. "Ah, Are you hungry? Please join us. The maids must have worked really hard. It'd be sad to waste their efforts."

[/bg]

Reactions: AshenAngel
Faln

Faln gave the new arrival the grand tour of the castle. The library, the sitting room, the other sitting room, the parlor, the grand hall, the conservatory, the other library, a few private libraries, several open rooms. This was no real issue for her in any case. She needed to check up on the rooms. It was in the third sitting room where Faln stopped inside, inspecting it thoroughly.

"Still so dusty..."

Izor, however had been chatting about the whole time. That was just fine to her, he can talk enough for the both of them. After he was done rambling, Faln waited a moment. Perhaps he had more to say... No?

"You're half right about the princess. This castle does have a princess, but she is not ours. It would seem young Princess Claudia of the Brightmore family has a little bit of a rebellious side. I don't mind her personally, but the presence of a member of the Light Coven has everyone on edge. Prince Corbin was absolutely furious about it. If you care for your safety, I would suggest keeping your distance. You will be in danger if you associate with her, no matter how hard Carmine tries."

Carmine

Carmine was somewhat reluctant to sit and eat with them. He usually ate back in the barracks on normal days, only ever eating here on special occasions such as birthdays or holidays. However seeing the company around them, and the fact that the prince (who eerily had done nothing thus far) knew of their location, perhaps it was best to remain here.

"Very well then. Good day Tiresias, hello again Val. I hope you have been civilized in front of our guests."

He shot a knowing glance to both Steve the grey parrot, and Val herself. He sat across the table from Ria and Val, expecting the enchantress to take advantage of the girls naivety. Carmine didn't have much to say, but there seemed to be a slight lul in the atmosphere. Wishing to keep things somewhat lively, he thought to speak about the new arrival.

"It would seem we have a new arrival to the castle. I believe he is an alchemist of sorts."

Simon Methuselah
--

The dining hall? I guess that's a decent enough idea. Simon thought to himself as he wandered through the castle a bit after talking with Carmine. He hadn't recalled eating earlier that day, however that was not uncommon in his line of work, and his past.

As he walked into the dining hall, Simon noticed the large gathering of people. Including the previous prisoners. He was about to question them, but he then noticed Carmine. I guess Carmine let them go? Or perhaps one of the higher ups… He thought to himself.

Simon found a plate and served himself a sandwich before turning back once again to the rest of the group. He located the darkest corner he could before he sat down and used his powers to let the shadows overtake his form. Since it was mid-day this magic was not as effective as he would like, however the shadows in the room itself was enough to at least conceal his identity as he lowered his mask and began to eat.

It was still quite odd to Claudia that Ria wanted to stick around with her, especially when they didn't even know each other. But in a way it was refreshing to have someone actually want to be around you. Ria was a very kind young woman though, and it seemed she was open to befriending everyone at the castle, even if some of them might actually want to hurt her instead. She even invited Carmine to sit with them to eat, and more surprisingly he actually joined them.

Kai, on the other hand, was reserved and didn't seem to want to be there at all. In fact, he might be the one who would make enemies rather than friends, and being in what could be a hostile environment at times, his attitude might not be the best. She only hoped that it would cause any conflict.

It wasn't like she wanted to cause any problems at this castle either. She just wanted to live the way she wanted to.

"A new arrival?" Claudia commented as she was pulled from her thoughts with Carmine's statement. It seemed this castle was getting quite a few new residents recently. "An alchemist? How interesting. We'll have to introduce ourselves later on."

Claudia was briefly distracted from the conversation when another arrived in the dinning room. Though, this time it was the resident assassin, Simon, who Claudia knew wasn't happy about her being at the castle at all. He went off into the corner and hidden himself in the shadows as best as he could during the day with light entering the room. She looked away. She knew he didn't like her, and she wasn't going to add fuel to that hatred by staring at him.

"The castle's been getting quite a lot of new residents now, huh?"
She attempted to continue the conversation to keep things normal and friendly. "I'm sure it makes things lively."

Tiresias sat back from his food once he was thoroughly full, his eyelights surveying the room. He saw the glowstick's smile. He felt that little self-defense mechanism kick in, that one that kept him distanced from just about everyone. "I'll keep that in mind." Don't put an ounce of faith into unknown variables, it'll wreck everything. "Besides, birdbrain here was just messing around." He set some fruits on his plate for Steve, who hopped from his shoulder and landed gracefully on the table in order to munch on said fruits. He saw Simon slink into his dark and broody corner, and dipped his head in greeting, but otherwise said nothing to him. He looked like he was in a sour mood.

"Hey Carmine, it's been a while." He greeted the lieutenant with his typical grin, interest piqued at the prospect of a new scholarly-type at the castle. "An alchemist... Oh boy. If he tries to take over my lab, we're going to have some issues. My research projects aren't messy. Alchemy is a royal mess worse than one of the prince's temper tantrums. Things exploding, potions spilling... No way am I letting that into my lab." He spoke bluntly and folded his arms across his chest.

Of course, he was well aware of his own habit of letting papers and who knows what else fly in the heat of his workaholic binges, the lab was probably still wrecked from the past week and he'd probably get chewed out for it by Faln. That lady scared him. Oh, right, he needed to go out shopping for more junk food. That would be a good way to avoid her for a while. And some fresh air would probably do him some good. "... But that would require effort." He muttered softly to himself, posture sagging.

"Lazy ass."

He leveled a glare at his parrot compatriot. "Hush."

There was a glint in Steve's golden eyes. "Lazy ass, lazy ass!"

"Y'know what?" Tiresias searched his mind for some kind of threat that would be effective against a parrot in this situation and came up empty. At the awkward silence, Steve let out a triumphant evil laugh.

Haku 2.jpg

The sun was warm, and there was a nice, calming breeze that ran through Luna's hair. After being away for a few days, Blackmore castle seemed very welcoming. She was glad to be coming home. After all, it wasn't always easy for a young woman with a tiger tail to walk around clueless non-magic humans. And she wasn't really fond of hiding it underneath her clothing, very uncomfortable.

But unfortunately, it seemed that even though Luna arrived back at the castle on a nice afternoon, she was unable to finally relax and enjoy being back home.

"Please leave me alone now, Mister hunter guy!" Luna shouted out loudly enough for most of the castle residents to be able to hear her. The demon ran closer towards the castle, but not far behind her was a buff, rugged looking man. "I would like you to not kill me!"

She looked back at him and gave him a smile, but the man didn't seem too happy to be seeing the cute tiger demon. She sped up her run a bit to put some more distance between them, but the hunter already knew where she was going. Blackmore castle wasn't going to be a sanctuary for her when he knew exactly where she would be.

Her tail wrapped closely around her to prevent it from getting pulled by the hunter.The man appeared to have some sort of enhanced abilities or magic considering he was able to keep up with an animal demon like Luna. She was faster than most humans, considering her tiger-like traits she had. But there was more to this little chase than Luna would admit.

After all, the young girl was actually a demon, and a hunter probably wouldn't really be that hard to fool or take down long ago. However, the tiger demon had decided to change her ways many years ago, so it seemed she wasn't going to attack the man herself. Instead, she was purposely being loud in order for someone in the castle to hear her. She wanted one of her friends to come help her. It was something she had done before in the past, and someone usually came to help her out.

"This isn't very fun anymore," she shouted. "How about we stop playing this game?"

Last edited:
As time passed the dining hall has gotten livelier. More people began appearing and joining them for lunch and Valerie couldn't help but smile. Its been quite some time since everyone in the dark coven commenced. Usually it only happens when there's a meeting or a festivity so seeing everyone together is quite rare.

Valerie's smile then diminished at Carmine's comment, a feign hurt on her face. "My dear, Carmine! How can you say such a thing? I am more than civil to them. In fact, I dare say, treat them as my friends"

At the mention of an alchemist, her eyes brightened. It seems there will be another new addition to the family. "Oh my~ An alchemist you say? I'm sure we'll get along quite well. After all, alchemy and curses go hand in hand"

"Anyway..." The blonde then focused her gaze on Tiresias, yet another smile on her lips as she spoke "Tiresias, could you tell me about your research so far? I heard from the walls that you're having a bit of a problem?"

Simon Methuselah
--
Simon sighed a little as he heard the yelling coming from outside. That would be Luna he thought to himself as he pulled his mask back up, to cover his face once more. He then let the shadows fade from around him, as he looked at the room. While some people looked confused, others seemed to know exactly what was going on. "I guess we should go help her…" he said before leaving the room.

Simon made his way to the front of the castle, as he left he could feel the sunlight on his skin. He hated that feelling… Looking out Simon saw just as he had suspected. Luna the demon-cat-thing. It appears that this time she brought a human along with her. Simon ran towards them, ready to draw his daggers when he got in close.

"Oh, you know how it goes. Figure out one thing and then you have ten more questions that need to get answered." The skeleton began a bit dismissively when the word problem was brought up, because no, no problems to report. Just some... Technical difficulties. Still, it was a bit rude to not share any new discoveries. "I was working on the structure of a high density, low mana cost illusion build and discovered that there is a very thin line between portals and illusions." A crooked little grin appeared on his face, his eyelights bright and happy as he recalled the incident. "I actually didn't notice until the goose actually walked through the portal." He chuckled.

A wisp of pink glowed at the tips of his phalanges as he channeled his magic, his white eyelight dimming considerably as his multicolored one gave off a small wisp of pink as well. He casted a small illusion above his head, showing essentially a first-person camera view of the escapades that he went through chasing a very confused goose and subsequently being chased around the lab by a furious water fowl. One part showed a very frazzled climb to safety on top of a tall filing cabinet, shifting to staring down at the goose as another portal was opened up underneath it. The goose fell through and experienced a sudden shift in gravity, stumbling and falling onto the grass at the lakeside near the castle. The illusion dissipated shortly afterwards.

Of course, something else had caught the skeleton's attention. "Here we go again..." He muttered, quite suddenly pushing up from his spot at the table. "It was a pleasure having lunch with all of you." He stated simply before trailing after Simon. Some idiot was in for the fright of his life. He figured he'd make Simon look a bit scarier than he normally was during the daytime, the poor nocturnal man that he was, and hid while casting his illusions. Dark clouds began to fill the sky, casting shadow down on the group. There was a noticeable drop in temperature as well, another factor of his illusions. A black mist began to trail off of the assassin, obscuring his exact movements from the hunter who was after Luna.

Steve the parrot remained in the dining room, happily eating the fruits that had been plated for him.

[bg=#000000][/bg][bg=#000000]
Kai ║▌│█│▌│║║█║║▌│█║▌│║║█║ Ria

Interactions/Mentions:
Luna & Princess Claudia @ScarletNova
Simon @Canadian Cat
Tiresias & Steve @AshenAngel

When Ria heard the cries outside, she really wanted nothing more than to get up and go help. But her charge was the princess. If she were to abandon Claudia now, would she think badly of her?
It was only after she saw Tiresias left that she decided to follow suit. "Sorrry." She quickly whispered to Claudia before running off, leaving Kai to protect the princess in her stead.

Kai was too busy staring at the lone parrot to care about the noise outside. Its owner had foolishly left it alone to sample food. To act or not to act? He was an impulsive fellow but not a stupid one either. Though it was tempting, Carmine and the suspicious looking woman were probably the only things stopping him from taking the bird's life into his hands. A disgruntled hum left him as he picked at some bread for amusement. It wasn't and if he had anything better to do. When he finally noticed Ria left, it was too late. There was no sign of her and he had no true reason to track her down. "...Seriously. If you don't put a leash on your dog, it's going to get hurt." his tone was severe enough to make it hard to tell whether he was even remotely concerned.

Meanwhile, Ria quickly caught up to the skeleton and assassin duo just in time to be stumped by the clouds. Realizing that it must have been a trick from one of the two she had followed, Ria slowed down, not wanting to fall into a trap set for someone else. Curious about what they may plan together, she stood back and observed. As a person who always fought alone, the sight of people working together to achieve a similar goal was actually really fascinating. Not to mention the fact that she wasn't exactly the sneaky type in the first place, excelled in hand to hand combat and hadn't had a chance to ask Kai for her swords back. She did however, create a faint trail consisting of little sparks of light, fluttering about her location like butterflies. If she couldn't help Tiresias and Simon, she could at least try to show the woman a way out. Hopefully the "tiger" would notice a glaringly obvious trail and head her way towards safety.

[/bg]

Claudia was surprised to hear the sudden sounds of someone in need just outside the castle walls. But she was even more shocked to first seen Simon to rescue the girl who was calling for help. He really didn't seem like one who would go save someone, especially since he was an assassin. Then Tiresias, after talking with Valerie about his research, even joined in to go help the girl in need as well.

Also again...?

Claudia only had time to react by standing up when Ria suddenly disappeared as well. She turned to look at Kai when he said something about keeping her on a leash or else she was going to get hurt. "I'm sure she will be fine," she then stated. "I'm not going to imprison her beside me. She's free to do as she pleased."

Although, Claudia did understand that they were on hostile territory. So, the princess headed over towards the window just to make sure the young woman would be alright out there. Though, it seemed a cloud had clouded her vision until she could see a trail of light. Knowing that the fae was most likely the only one who could do that there, she figured it was where Ria was.

"Does this normally happen?" she then asked to those of the castle who might know.

haku-2-jpg.160130

Luna's smile widened when she saw a certain assassin she knew coming towards her, his hands close to his daggers which meant he was ready to use them. "Oh, Simon!" she shouted out. "Such a wonderful man coming to my rescue!" She giggled as she started to run towards the dark figure.

However, she was briefly caught off guard when the sky darkened suddenly, the temperature dropped, and a dark mist started to form around Simon. But Luna could smell each person that was near her, and it was obvious to her who had caused the strange mist to appear. "Tiresias came too! Yay!"

Though she was surprised to smell a new scent, and it had a trail of light coming from it too. The tiger demon headed over to it and suddenly wrapped her arms around whatever was making the light to see it was a young woman. "Oh! A beautiful woman. Have you come to save me too?"

The hunter, who had been taken aback by the sudden arrival of allies, stopped in his tracks. But the combination of dark mist and an assassin coming towards him caused the hunter to quickly start to back away. It seemed he didn't want to die. Perhaps he was more of a coward than he seemed. Then, he started to run away.

"Aw, that's no fun!" Luna commented as she pouted momentarily. "He ran away from us." But she had a feeling he might be back, perhaps with some help.

Meanwhile, Luna looked over towards her saviors. "Oh, thank you!" And suddenly she gave Ria a deep hug, then quickly went over to Simon and gave him a kiss on his cheek, then appeared near Tiresias where she also gave him a kiss on his cheek. "You are all so brave and strong."

Last edited:
Tiresias waited until the hunter was clear out of sight before he allowed the illusions to fade away and stepped out from his hiding spot. His eye lights were significantly dimmer than they had been in the dining hall. He immediately flinched, hands raising up slightly to attempt a pretty much useless defense, when everyone's favorite cat demon appeared next to him. He relaxed for just the briefest of moments when he realized it was Luna, before he got hit with a kiss on his zygomatic arch. He should have seen it coming.

Joining the rest of their little rescue group, his "cheeks" gained the faintest of pink glows. He really sucked at taking compliments. "I'm definitely not strong, and I wouldn't consider bravery one of my qualities." He stated with a slight note of embarrassment. "It was all Simon, I just made things look a bit more ominous to that coward of a hunter." A hand went up to rub at the back of his neck. "Still, seemed a bit too easy, didn't it?" He looked off in the direction the hunter had run off to, a frown appearing on his face.

He gave his head a soft shake. No point in worrying about that right now. First he had to make sure that no one was hurt. "Are you alright Luna? He didn't hurt you or anything, did he? We can always run him back down if he did." While his voice was primarily one of concern, something a bit more sinister crept into it at the end. He couldn't exactly help it, given the fact that he lived with several beings that were predisposed to violence. He just didn't see any harm in the eye for an eye philosophy.

[bg=#000000]
║▌│█│▌│║║█║Ria║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Interactions/Mentions:
Luna @ScarletNova
Simon @Canadian Cat
Tiresias @AshenAngel

Elated to have seen the duo's plan work out flawlessly, Ria silently cheered on from the sidelines. It also seemed that Luna had noticed her trail and headed towards her. "Ah, yes. Though it seems there was no point. Those two make a good team." Ria complimented them with her response. Since she had done nothing major, there was nothing to take credit for. Either way, everything worked out in the end.

Luna however, didn't seem to think so as she wrapped her arms around her in a warm hug. The sudden embrace she received took her by surprise. She was half a second away from tossing the tiger girl away out of habit when Luna just as abruptly released her and ran over to the other two. The subtle sense of panic she felt in that instant quickly dissipated as Ria watched the girl happily deliver kisses to her saviors. Kai must just be an idiot to think these people are pure evil. They're so friendly and welcoming, it's impossible to connect the two. Nodding in agreement to her own thoughts, she joined the others and looked in the direction that hunter went, silently wondering if Kai knew of the man's identity. "We can definitely track him down. He looks like he exerted a lot of energy just to keep up with you so he couldn't have gone far. Should we catch him?"

[/bg]

Deverell Rhys
Interacting: None
Wearing: Black robes

After some time working with the imp to ascertain whether or not it would stay obedient when the spell worre off, Deverell was having little luck. The spell never said how long it was supposed to last so he had nothing to go by. He flipped through more books, the sound of imp teeth gnawing on a silver coin on the table behind him.

He turned to the small creature, staring at it for some time. The thing stopped mid chew, and stared back at the dhampir, before slowly resuming to chew on his coin. Dev didn't even know if the thing could communicate or if it was more animalistic in intelligence. Deciding to try, he turned and grabbed a book on demonic and infernal languages. Finding some words to test, he began to speak them at the imp, illiciting no response. Speaking commands was the only way to get its attention.

With a small huff, Deverell slammed the book shut, continuing to look at the creature. Caging it seemed like a bad idea, as did leaving it out. His main option would be to send it back to where it came from, but he'd lose his progress.

"I need to clear my head." He mumbled, outstretching his arm. "Come up." He ordered, the small creature dropping its coin and mindlessly flying towards his outstretched palm and up to his shoulder. As soon as it landed, it made a small screech as it stared at its coin. Dev took the half eaten silver piece and gave it back.

"Stay on me." He ordered again, the creature seeming to almost not in compliance as it clutched the coin in its little claws. Leaving the library with the imp may have been a bad idea, but he had the banishing spell at the ready if he needed it. He walked into the sunlight, flinching slightly at the feel of it on his skin. Making his way towards the kitchens, he looked around the castle grounds from where he was. It was rather quiet, it seemed. He opened the door to the dining area, making his way towards the kitchen. Inside, he found a pear which would suit him, and returned back to the dining area to sit. He put the imp on the table in front of him, watching its movements as he figured out just what the hell to do with it.​