Of Love and War

Hey all :) Would you mind if I played a Valkryie antagonist? Or am I too late?

You're not too late. I'd be happy to add you to our team! :D

Sweet! Here's the sheet :)

Character Sheet:
Name: Elyon
Race: Valkryie
Role: Valkryie antagonist
Physical description: Elyon prides herself in looking distinctly of a Valkryie. Her hair, grown out in the years since being in the military, reaches the small of her back and flows in a silky red that complements her healthy and deeply sunkissed skin perfectly. Her eyes stand out in bright, clear golds, and are framed by thick sets of curling eyelashes. Her cheekbones are high and her facial structure is delicate and slim, much like the rest of her, although she is equipped with hints of an emerging hourglass figure.
Personality description: Still largely considered a youth in angelic terms, Elyon holds dear a clearly defined set of values, one of which being that interracial love is a sin, and that all those who practice it should be converted or, should that fail, killed. To complement her harsh beliefs, Elyon has a fairly inflexible temperament and is very intolerant, but, in sharp contrast to the aforementioned, she can be incredibly compassionate to those of her own race. In her eyes, the Valkryie are God’s chosen, and everyone else ought to be condemned. Strange as it is to think of her as having friends, she is known among them as “Ellie.”
History: Elyon was alive when the war was at its peak. Raised to believe wholly in the cause of the Valkryie, she joined the war efforts with a blind and bloodthirsty passion that frightened even her superiors. She was discharged and briefly sent to rehab before being released two years later, much calmed down, though she still has a smoldering hatred for all those of different races. She was not allowed to join the war effort on field since. Both of her parents are still alive and kicking, though her mother is a pacifist and her father preaches against the war.

Let me know if there's anything I'm missing/you want me to add on.

Haha, phew! x) This is my first roleplay, ever, so just let me know if I'm doing anything wrong!

So we good to play cuz i can play and antagonist if we need it

I would rather there be only one character per person. Hoping to get Effort to post. If not, I have a brother who would play. If Effort doesn't get on tonight I will get my brother to post and get everything going tomorrow.

Name: Vaerin
Race: Human
Role: Love Interest for Valkryie
Physical Description: Ivy Green eyes and short, spikey brown hair, medium build and has lightly tanned skin, about 5' 11".
Personality Description: Hardheaded, hotheaded, and indifferent, but warm and caring. He is quick to assist others, even if he pretends he doesn't really care about them.
History: Because of his tragic past, he is rather secretive about his life in general. Lives alone but has a strong relationship with his only remaining sibling, his twin brother.

I have a guaranteed Seraphim antagonist, he just has a character to post when he can. I'm gonna go ahead and get this thing rolling.

Posting interest for a Seraph antagonist character if room is still available.

And there is my Seraphim antagonist. All righty, getting the first post going now. Join in once you get the character ready, Kuro and Effort.

Name: Michelangela
Race: Seraphim
Role: Antagonist
Physical Description:
ws_Angel_in_Dark_1280x800-128.jpeg

Personality Description: Cold, so very cold. The concept of emotions is something that his Seraphim doesn't posses. An emotionless being that ponders what could arouse anger; why does one decided to love?; why act on emotions when they can be a huge set back and cloud the judgement of one's mind. Her haunting grace and neglect for mercy or pleas even alarm her fellow kin. Unable to feel any sort of emotion or even understand why others decided to possess them, she often captures unsuspecting humans and subjects them to torture that a sadist would delight in. She doesn't see the evil in her deeds, only does she see is failed experiments that couldn't satisfy her questions. Her face is an expressionless mask that makes even a person with the most willpower shudder at the sight of her calculating eyes. Some say she is the perfect angel, able to pass judgement without any second thoughts and feel no remorse afterwards. Others say that she maybe a harbinger of darkness. However those who were subjected to her heartless experiments can attest to her being a monster if they haven't completely broke down or were killed. Whatever she maybe, she is nonetheless a Seraph.

History: In progress. . .

I....may have use for your character, Kuro. Maybe.

There will be an event that will change my character's feelings regarding the war. Some one close to him gets killed which causes him to take a more active role in the war. But I think it would work best if there is a confrontation between a Seraphim and a Valkyrie that caused the death. So I may or may not need your character for that particular scene, it's a ways away so I'll alert you ahead of time and see if you're down with it. If I happen to not use your character for that, it could be something else even later. 8D

Haha well give me heads up when the time comes man. I'll see what I can brew with the "Emotionless One." :D