Of Knights and Princesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Majesty

Original poster
Bonjour. I'm Majesty...how do you do?

Tonight, I'm hoping to begin a romance between a knight and a princess. I want forbidden love, as the princess will be betrothed to the prince of a neighboring kingdom, and I want drama. Something quite high fantasy, with long, beautiful posts and fleshed out characters!

RULES
  • Write in legible novella posts. Full paragraphs stuffed to the brim with lovely, lovely writing are what I adore.
  • God-modding and power-playing are, of course, strictly tabooed.
  • You are expected to have a decent grasp of literary elements, such as characterization and imagery.
  • In-character posts should be written in the third person, past tense.
  • Do not expect me to do all the work. If I wanted to write everything by myself, I'd write my own book.
  • Communicate with me. If there's something I'm doing that you don't like, or if you're excited about something in our roleplay, do tell! Writing a story with someone is truly a very beautiful thing, and I would love to share that experience with you. Let's squee together.

Please, indulge me in my need for forbidden love and intricate, fancy lore. PM me, and we can work out the details of our little kingdom and our secret lovers. <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm up for it. You can check my roleplay resume and current roleplays I'm in, so you can judge whether we'll be a perfect fit. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.