Of Four Suits (Sign-Ups & CS)(Five Slots Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Format

Name:

Harle Lore Qwen (Yes, it is a play on the word harlequin^^)

Female

Role:

Joker II

Appearance:

Screenshot_2014-09-05-00-05-29.png
Height:

5' 4"

Weight:

134 lbs

Hair Color:

Blonde

Eye Color:

Green (mint-like, rather than dark)

Love Interest:

Jack of Spades (OMG I'm so sorry I put diamonds. I was a bit off that day.)

Personality:

Hot headed and snarky, Lore is a quick to react character with an affinity for sadistic humor and sarcasm. She is taunting and daunting, but knows when to calm it down and act level headed, which, isn't very often. When confronted with a conflict, she will often quiet down and take a moment to think, sitting aside in her cell to allow her mind to wander. If interrupted in this state though, she reacts according to the interruption. If the other person doesn't comment on her quiet disposition, she continues to act as she normally does, hiding behind her normal attitude. If confronted about her quietude, however, she becomes livid and defensive. If one comes back later to ask again, though, she often will open up to the person, if only for the moment.

History:

WIP

Other:

Lore has a small locket she keeps around her neck, which has a small clock inside, along with an image of herself and a couple of friends back when they were children. She is extremely defensive of it and kept it on her, even when the guards demanded to take it, ending with the men giving up and letting her keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo!
I'll update the main thread and post Echo so enough. c;
I believe we only need someone to play Spades...

I'll work on clubs Sunday or Monday!
the reason why it hasn't been updated was cause I came back to school on Thursday and Friday. Today I'm at a party, and Sunday I have a birthday to attend to! Just keeping you updated so I dun lose clubs ouo

Is competition allowed :o

Status
Not open for further replies.