Of Dragons and Riders OOC

Are there any spots to re-open for dragons or riders? If so, give de Sil a call!!​

Anyone out there? x3 By the way, I wish happy vacation for everyone!

Sil: We are barely starting with this, but I can PM you if another character is needed for the plot. You can count on it. ;)

I'ma here! I've been waiting for a reply from Onxia's player

I'm still around as well.

Me too :} I think Boone and I are just waiting to establish some sort of meeting-place for everyone and their dragons.

Good point. We still have to discuss that. Any suggestions? Here are some of my own.

- Old legendary mountain between the dragons where many species used to swarm around it. (Name can be later chosen)
- Underground cave. (Is huge so our scaly friends can enter, can have weapons Riders used to manipulate, maybe some fossils from other dragons?)

How about a little of both? A mountain range with a network of caves in its side, containing weapons, saddles, and fossils? Maybe e old dragons and riders met there once every few years or something.

I like the sound of that; reunions of Riders that had something to discuss between them in an ancient mountain, a type of base if we come to terms of the modern era. Opinions anyone? Any argument is valid in this. :3

That sounds good to me. I vote yay.

I don't think it's spelled that way >.> but the opposite of nay. Not the exclamation of joy.

Vanya, did Vampires communicate anything to you about dropping out?

She said she got too busy and that if someone wants to, Onxia is up for grabs.

SIL HAS TAKEN POST!!!

I'm working on my new version of Onixa, and she will be posted upon the approval of my asking to change things around.

Might I add something to the earlier discussion of where and how they might meet?

In all of the dragon lore that I read and write where dragons are intelligent, telepathic, powerful beings, all dragons would have what was known as lairs. Lairs were almost always underground systems that were so advanced that humans could never navigate them. Now, what you guys were talking about reminded me much about the lair system...but there's one thing you might miss out on. How exactly would the dragons know where to go after so long of not seeing such a place?

My idea is this: A dragon's calling. Where by some force of nature, a dragon instinctively feels exactly where to go, as if the world calls them to that spot. At first they're going one way, the next moment they've completely changed course.

Of course, this is just my dragon-obsessed ramblings *giggles*​

Beware the scariness *cackles ebilly*​

I'm all for Sil's idea. I feel like it adds more depth to the whole "gathering place" idea.