Of Dragons and Riders OOC

Thanks, guys. I'll try not to die in the process. ^^

Hey y'all. I'm hoping for a reply from Roboblu. So in the morning regardless of a reply I'll post.

-pokes repeatedly for every second there is no post- XDD

Layne XD maybe let some of the other posters play catch up? Not all of us have had a chance to meet our riders or dragons.

I know, Hiro, but why wait for characters who aren't interacting with ours? Kitty and her dragon-friend aren't holding up either xD I figure once we all meet up we can set up a real posting order..?

Don't squash my impatient tendencies! ;~;

In Kitty's defense, she is extremely tired... There's likely to be fireworks soon...as soon as she wakes up...

In my defense, I'm tired and will post in the morning (hopefully) I'm at camp and on a tight schedule)

*bumps into the angry Goddess* ;_; ........... Don't hurt me....?

=cleans the dust= I'm still alive. Three more exams, only that and I'm free of them, thank you Lord.

Alright kids, I apologize for not posting in forever. I feel like the story is moving very fast for some and very slowly for others.

It's okay, I didn't post for a while there either. But I think it'll move more uniformly once our characters all meet ...?

Hey before I post and continue the roleplay. I'm sure most of us are caught up on meeting with our partner and getting started on a journey. However, I think we really need to define some destination to gather all the players such as a generic ancient dragon breeding grounds or something of that nature. To be honest, I've not been keeping up with the other stories. I noticed that the hunter has come in contact with a dragon and his partner and I think some other dragon/partners have interacted with each other. I'm just bringing this up in hopes of obtaining some type of regularity with our posts and establishing a plot line.

I was actually going to come to that Boone! Seeing as all the Riders have come to mert their dragons then I guess they would likr to know more about these creatures. They might go to a location where they know Dragons and Riders uses to go and train and live there, just an idea. Anyone like the sound of that?

BTW: I'm moving from my flat to a house (one of the most stressing things ever) and I'm on my last week of school, so sorry for not posting and if you see me online that means I left Iwaku open on my iPod. ^^;

I was thinking along the same lines, or perhaps a place where the dragons used to hold meetings? Or both! But where ...?

Also, I really hope this doesn't go dead; we haven't even gotten the real action started yet! X}

Everyone attention: Dear Mexma won't be very active because the moving and all. The internet connections I'm using is from restaurants and plazas.