Of Dragons and Riders OOC

Woop :} thanks.

Name: Felle
Race: Dragon

Profession: N/A
Abilities: Felle comes from a sea-dwelling species of dragon. Her kind are built for hydro- and aerodynamics (see Appearance for details) to allow for endurance and speed both below and above the water; this being said, Felle is not very good at moving quickly through small spaces, like forests.

She does not have fire breath, but can deliver electricity through her claws or teeth, much like an eel uses electricity to hunt and defend itself. For this reason, and for her limited control over the element of water, Felle can produce raging storms capable of considerable damage. Her use of electricity can also be of use in dark areas, where she can use it to create a soft, blue glow beneath her scales.

Personality: Being threatened and bullied when she was young, coupled with her species' slaughter, made Felle very bitter, harsh and mistrustful towards humans and dragons alike, although lately she's much more pleasant towards other dragons than humans, keeping in mind the philosophy 'birds of a feather stick together'. Like most dragons, however, Felle's trust can be earned, and once it is, it will almost certainly not be lost. She's sensible, decisive, and generally peaceful at her best- and violent, self-destructive and stubborn at her worst.

Biography: ​Felle was still very young when her species' massacre began. At first, she did not resent the killings, seeing many of her tormentors and enemies fall away, one by one. She thought someone, some higher power, was blessing her. However, as Felle's territory expanded, so did her fears. Her family, the sea-dwelling dragons, began to drop as well. The last of her kin to die was her sister, who urged her to disappear into an underwater cave somewhere and wait it -whatever was killing them all- out. And so Felle did. She has been in hibernation for the past several hundred years, and has only woken once to replenish herself before falling back into sleep. Felle has just recently come out of hibernation.

Appearance: Roughly: http://findthefire.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/830px-blood_dragon.jpg

Felle's body is very hydrodynamic; her scales are small, circular, and sleek, making it easy for her to glide through the water smoothly and quickly. Her wings can fold into her body tightly when swimming at high speeds, but can also be extended to help her propel forward or maneuver. Also aiding in maneuverability, Felle's tail is thick and has a fin at its tip, acting as a rudder in the water and in the skies. She has moderately short legs, which, like her wings, can fold inwards, and a long, thick body, while her wings are very long and broad to allow for endurance flying, like a seagull's.

Felle has a few spikes around her head, but nowhere else on her body. Her muzzle is round, and does not come to a point; her eyes are a clear, light grey.
The most interesting aspect of Felle's appearance is her albinism, making her body a stark white and her eyes colorless.

Ta-da :} sorry for the wait.

Roboblu: Obviously, approved! I have always liked the idea of dragons who weren't exactly the traditional fire type. ;)

For everyone else: the IC shall be up either today, but very late, or tomorrow in the afternoon, whatever come first.
Your first post should be something normal your character is normal to do. Ex: Dragons searching for food, Humans at work, taking a walk or even at home planning their going out.

Wowza. That does look a lot like what I was imagining ... :0 may I add this to her physical description?

And awesome, I can't wait to get started. :}

Yes you may, Roboblu. ^^

An niether can we. Dragons are my thing! O.O

I don't think we really have an order since we aren't all interacting together yet, so I would think you could post when your partner posts.. Right? ^^;

I say that as long as we come to an interaction between the characters anyone can post as frequently as they want to. Still, this doesn't mean you have the right to have 3 posts in a row.

I'm glad you liked it. I was thinking about an action comdey moment :P

Perfect-timing, don't you love it? All right my comrades, dear Mexma will be delayed on her posts---I'm a bit pissed about this fact because I was really excited with this idea already starting---because I start exams tomorrow, beginning with Physical Education. Next week I'll be half-free, global exams and all but only going to school from 7.00 to 9.00.

I WILL be posting, just not that much as I have seen you already have, guys. ^^;

Thanks for the heads-up, Mexma. You take care of what you need to.

Best of luck to you! ^^

Good luck, Mexma!

Tenchi needs to post faster because Layne is impatient and wants to know what's going to happen! xP

Layne needs to calm down and have mercy on Tenchi! XP