Of Dragons and Riders OOC

I'm curious, is this story going with the Eragon detail where a Rider and their Dragon have a special mental link that allows them to communicate or can the Dragons actually speak?

P.S.: I spy both a nocturnal Dragon and Human. I believe I sense a second team up...?

I am going more for the idea of the mental link. This link shall be stronger between the Dragon and their respective Rider, and I think it would be good if they could also communicate with the other Riders this way. And if there are any doubts about communication between the Dragons...well, maybe they can have their own language or they communicate through growls and body language. Any opinions or ideas on this anyone?

On the team-up subject: I would like to know who wants to be partners with who. Either a reply in here or a PM would be nice. :3

*raises hand to team-up with Layne*

I'll offer my hands.

Hm, Kitty and Onixa might make a good team, that is if none of the other dragons want to partner with Kitty. I'm going to leave it up the the dragon players to choose.

The mental link sounds fine to me, Mexma. ^^

Iliana's Xeri and my Dragon, Enfyra are a team.

That should be fun. Both of them have a bit of a temper. Will they mostly argue with each other or channel this towards one enemy who angers them both?

Only time will tell.

I didn't have much muse at first, but now I'm excited! So... *goes back to edit his dragon*

I don't like the thought of Young Spirit in my head. >:[

Editing done.

*kicks back and lays on a chair, watching the confused Iliana*

It's too late for you, my Goddess. Once my Dragonic talons latch on there's no letting go.

I cling out of admiration!

I'd like to join if the last spot isn't already taken :}

Of course you can join, Roboblu! The spot can be taken by you. C:

Seeing as how all the teams are made up then I'm up for being Robublu's partner. :]

I'm dying to role play. It's been so long, it's like waiting for Santa.

Agreeing with Boone, Santa can be anything!

I would like to have Roboblu's character bio before posting up the IC, if everyone is okay with that. Or maybe I can post it later on today when the horrible Demon of Homework stops nagging on me. =slaps the demon with a book=

I'm not judging! D: Tenchi is not that mean! :'(

I believe Santa is a dragon too! He works with Paarthurnax in secrecy. O.O