Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's taken so long guys. Finally got a reply in :)

I'll probably have Alicia get involved somehow either later tonight or tomorrow morning. It's against her character to sit idly by. Im just being lazy lol

I can delete my post if it is annoying for Alicia to impose herself into this situation

I don't think it's a problem :) glad Ann and James gave you a chance to hop back into the story.

nah, it's fine :)
gotta get them back outside anyway, lol

im sorry every one i dont know how my posts turned out im having an episode right now

I didn't make Ricchon respond to the three coming out of the dinging hall since Joa perhaps accepts Ricchon's gesture to move outside. Let's find out what happens when @Wicked replies =)

im sorry every one i dont know how my posts turned out im having an episode right now
Take care! Good luck sorting things out. Grant yourself what you need <3

I'll get you guys a response on my lunch break later today :)

Hope you catch a break soon @Romdeaux

Ok, well I said that, but as it turns out I really don't feel good and I'm miserable at work and I am going to do nothing but eat and watch YouTube on my lunch. So hopefully you'll get a reply after work -_- I make no promises.

Oh man... well id send you a bottle of Jack Daniels but i dont want to get you fired...

Oh... a-a-and i dont know where you work or live. Yup, totally dont. Not a stalker at all i promise

Reactions: Verona

oOLgVOV.png

[glow=white][/glow][glow=white] A Tortured Soul [/glow]

⇢ Name | Evelyn Fleming

⇢ Nickname | Eve, Lyn. Freak

⇢ Age | 15

⇢ Birthday | 27th November, 1978

⇢ Height | 5'3'' / 160 cm

⇢ Hair length & color | Dark brown hair, reaches down to her shoulders

⇢ Eye color | Red

⇢ Gender | Female

⇢ Power | Spider Physiology of the Araneomorphae variation.
Member of the Sparassidae family, otherwise known as "Lizard-eating spiders" or giant crab spiders. The genus is Palystes, species Common rain spider. This spider belongs to the Araneomorphae infraorder.

⇢ Power limit | Evelyn has better control over her powers than the average person. They kicked in very early in her youth and she's had the opportunity to practice them freely during the events of her life before she arrived to the orphanage. However, saying that, she doesn't have perfect control over them. She has some trouble with her web making, leaving trails of web here and there, even having trouble getting simple objects out of her hand because of it. She's also become rather nocturnal, so she's sluggish overall during the day, something she complains about openly when given the chance.

⇢ Power List |

Wall-crawling 9/10

Enhanced senses/reflexes 8/10 (Includes the famed "spider sense")

Enhanced speed/strength/jump 7/10 (This won't be anywhere near The Flash's speed or Superman's strength.)

Web-spinning/swinging 6/10 (Not quick enough, has trouble controlling her swings. Spinning web, however, is not a problem)

Web-shooting 4/10

MY LIFE STORY

⇢ Biography / /
Evelyn never knew her parents, she never got to know their faces or names. Why? Let's just say they chickened out. Little Eve was abandoned at the young age of 1, they couldn't handle the change in their young daughter once her powers kicked in. She began acting strange, climbing walls, leaving cobwebs everywhere, eating various kinds of insects and her pair of deep blue eyes had changed to a bright red. It was as if the devil himself had possessed their child. Of course, like any family that believed so highly in god, they called in exorcists. Well, it obviously didn't change anything.
A group of scientists happened to hear about this "Demon child", so they offered to take the burden off the parents shoulders. Mr. and Ms. Fleming gladly accepted this offer and thus began her life at a research center. Eve barely remembers anything for this time, she mostly slept. Other than the constant checkups and occasional needles, there's nothing.
As she grew up they began asking her to do this and that, like running, climbing walls, firing web. Easy stuff at first. She never quite understood why she had to do all these tedious things, but she obeyed either way, there was nothing better to do. The food was shit, the bed was hard. She learned how to make her own bed though, she learned that a cocoon was much softer. All in all, this life was hectic and irritating. Once she was old enough to make decisions on her own, what they asked of her ramped up immensely. The scientists made her listen to sounds that felt like it could make her head explode. She was forced to stay awake multiple days in a row, only letting her sleep once or twice... she never really knew how long she slept either way, there were no windows were she was. She was sometimes forced to fight for her food... then again it's probably more correct to say she was fighting against her food. It was a survival of the fittest, in the literal sense. And so she was tested beyond her limits day after day.
It went on for a while, she has no idea of how long. But it came to an end abruptly one day, she snapped. Her vision turned red and hazy.
After that she woke up in an unknown place, with unknown people. Her body was mostly covered with bandages, apparently she'd been wounded quite badly before she was found in the woods. When asked what had happened, she simply stated she doesn't remember. Which was true in a sense, but still nothing but a lie.
Eve seemed to have ended up in an orphanage. Neat.

⇢ Themes / /

Halsey - Control
Bring Me The Horizon - Blasphemy
Imagine Dragons - Monster

PREFERENCES

⇢ Loves / /
→ ✓ ✓
- Evelyn likes dark rooms, no, not because of emo stuff. She's a spider, damn it. She thinks it's cozy, it's quiet... and people are easier to scare.

→ ✓ ✓- Food. Well, this is self-explanatory. Everyone likes food, do they not?

→ ✓ ✓ Sweets. She absolutely could under no circumstance NOT accept sweets. She'd do ANYTHING to get her hands on anything sweet.

→ ✓ ✓ - Observing people. She's always found herself having fun just looking at other people now that she's there's actually people around her to observe. They're weird.

⇢ Fears / /
→ ▣ -
Fire, fire, fire and fire. She's weak to flames, her spider senses does not like fire at all. And as such, she avoids it at all costs.

→ ▣ - Water. She doesn't really like getting wet either... showering is a pain, but must be done. There's something about the water that makes her hair all weird.

→ ▣ - Spiders. Weird, huh? Well, she doesn't like spiders at all. Too many eyes. She won't become like that, will she?

⇢ Dislikes / /
→ ✗ -
Nosy people, she doesn't like people asking about her past. Well, she doesn't remember anything other than constant struggle either way, so there's nothing to tell.

→ ✗ - Beds. She finds it difficult to sleep in beds, perhaps an underlying fear from the bed she back in the lab? Either way, she sleeps in self-made cocoons instead.

→ ✗ - Daytime. She's sluggish during the day. She'd be fine with it otherwise, but her past has made her nocturnal. As such, daytime isn't that pleasant to her.

THE PLAYER

⇢ Username:
Faust
will eat all your cookies​

Last edited by a moderator:

lDcA45s.jpg

[glow=white]T[/glow][glow=white]he Spider[/glow]

⇢ Name | Evelyn Fleming

⇢ Age | 15

⇢ Eye color | Red

⇢ Gender | Female

⇢ Power | Spider Physiology of the Araneomorphae variation

⇢ Power limit | Evelyn has better control over her powers than the average person. They kicked in very early in her youth and she's had the opportunity to practice them freely during the events of her life before she arrived to the orphanage. However, saying that, she doesn't have perfect control over them. She has some trouble with her web making, leaving trails of web here and there, even having trouble getting simple objects out of her hand because of it. She's also become rather nocturnal, so she's sluggish overall during the day, something she complains about openly when given the chance.

MY LIFE STORY

⇢ Biography / /
Evelyn never knew her parents, she never got to know their faces or names. Why? Let's just say they chickened out. Little Eve was abandoned at the young age of 1, they couldn't handle the change in their young daughter once her powers kicked in. She began acting strange, climbing walls, leaving cobwebs everywhere, eating various kinds of insects and her pair of deep blue eyes had changed to a bright red. It was as if the devil himself had possessed their child. Of course, like any family that believed so highly in god, they called in exorcists. Well, it obviously didn't change anything.
A group of scientists happened to hear about this "Demon child", so they offered to take the burden off the parents shoulders. Mr. and Ms. Fleming gladly accepted this offer and thus began her life at a research center. Eve barely remembers anything for this time, she mostly slept. Other than the constant checkups and occasional needles, there's nothing.
As she grew up they began asking her to do this and that, like running, climbing walls, firing web. Easy stuff at first. She never quite understood why she had to do all these tedious things, but she obeyed either way, there was nothing better to do. The food was shit, the bed was hard. She learned how to make her own bed though, she learned that a cocoon was much softer. All in all, this life was hectic and irritating. Once she was old enough to make decisions on her own, what they asked of her ramped up immensely. The scientists made her listen to sounds that felt like it could make her head explode. She was forced to stay awake multiple days in a row, only letting her sleep once or twice... she never really knew how long she slept either way, there were no windows were she was. She was sometimes forced to fight for her food... then again it's probably more correct to say she was fighting against her food. It was a survival of the fittest, in the literal sense. And so she was tested beyond her limits day after day.
It went on for a while, she has no idea of how long. But it came to an end abruptly one day, she snapped. Her vision turned red and hazy.
After that she woke up in an unknown place, with unknown people. Her body was mostly covered with bandages, apparently she'd been wounded quite badly before she was found in the woods. When asked what had happened, she simply stated she doesn't remember. Which was true in a sense, but still nothing but a lie.

⇢ Themes / /

Bring Me The Horizon - Throne
Bring Me The Horizon - True Friends

PREFERENCES

⇢ Loves / /
→ ✓ ✓
- Evelyn likes dark rooms, no, not because of emo stuff. She's a spider, damn it. She thinks it's cozy, it's quiet... and people are easier to scare.

→ ✓ ✓ - Observing people. She's always found herself having fun just looking at other people now that she's there's actually people around her to observe. They're weird.

⇢ Fears / /
→ ▣ -
Fire, fire, fire and fire. She's weak to flames, her spider senses does not like fire at all. And as such, she avoids it at all costs.

→ ▣ - Water. She doesn't really like getting wet either... showering is a pain, but must be done. There's something about the water that makes her hair all weird.

→ ▣ - Spiders. Weird, huh? Well, she doesn't like spiders at all. Too many eyes. She won't become like that, will she?

⇢ Dislikes / /
→ ✗ -
Nosy people, she doesn't like people asking about her past. Well, she doesn't remember anything other than constant struggle either way, so there's nothing to tell.

→ ✗ - Beds. She finds it difficult to sleep in beds, perhaps an underlying fear from the bed she back in the lab? Either way, she sleeps in self-made cocoons instead.

→ ✗ - Daytime. She's sluggish during the day. She'd be fine with it otherwise, but her past has made her nocturnal. As such, daytime isn't that pleasant to her.

THE PLAYER

⇢ Username:
Faust
I imagine Ricchon and her having some sort of distant acceptance in the dark, haha. Has she been there for one year or something like that?

hol fuck is that a real new character? gotdam. gimme a bit to read over, my little lurker!

lDcA45s.jpg

[glow=white]T[/glow][glow=white]he Spider[/glow]

⇢ Name | Evelyn Fleming

⇢ Age | 15

⇢ Eye color | Red

⇢ Gender | Female

⇢ Power | Spider Physiology of the Araneomorphae variation

MY LIFE STORY

⇢ Biography / /

⇢ Themes / /

Bring Me The Horizon - Throne
Bring Me The Horizon - True Friends

PREFERENCES

⇢ Loves / /
→ ✓ ✓

⇢ Fears / /
→ ▣ -

⇢ Dislikes / /
→ ✗ -

THE PLAYER

⇢ Username:
Faust
Oki doki Miss arachnida.

You're gonna come into MY roleplay, talk to MY people. and think you can get away with just a few little details, well sir or ma'am u mus' got me FUCKED up.

imjk ily.

but lets talk about your powers. good shit, very interesting idea. however.

I need details on your abilities. mostly because ive seen "better practice" go awry before, and im not a fan.

SO. Essentially, I want two things: clarification on her abilities, what she can do, can she turn into a spider? giant spider? small spider? what abilities does she has in this form, if she does not transform, and even if she does, what can she do in her humanoid form.

I want a list, no need to explain everything, just a basic list of the things, outside of common knowledge, she would be capable of - in theory. and then. just rate each one 1-10 based on how well she can do it.

example:

Human form:

Turn into spider - 10/10
produce webbing from wrists - 6/10
SPIDERMAN SPIDER MAN, DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN - 3/10

etc.

pretty simple.

AND Just because im a horrible awful person, pick at least ONE different band for your theme songs, and I'll need her spider form's Family, Genus, AND species, in addition to its infraorder. tyvm<3

good luck bby

@Romdeaux Aye aye captain!
And sorry, I'm sorta bad at picking theme-songs... could never quite find any good ones. I'll get to it once I get home.

@Laivindur She's been there for about a year and a half.

@Sarokhor Strange is good, I like strange xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.