Status
Not open for further replies.
MEOW MEOW MEOW

CEREAL

Last edited:
Why......are sheets separate......I.....*flips table*

Breaks the table cleanly in two.

Put the table back. (-_-)

I may have gone crazy with the theme songs. But Iwaku gives me the ability to put three videos up all at once. On my old site we couldn't so I took advantage.

Ooh, the thread woke up...

@Romdeaux the BBcode isn't buggy if you click "use BBcode editor" in the top right before you click "post reply", and delete any of the extra tags it put in.

I'll get my character up at some point... are we using a specific type of image (eg, anime / real / drawing) or does it not matter?
I'd like to try to avoid animu.

all things considered, the more realistic, the better, but even mine, as you can see, isn't photorealistic.

ORGANIZATION AND CLEANLINESS.

DONT CLUTTER MY OOC.

IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

[CS]
[Accepted/Not]
[ROLEPLAY Discussion]
[Repeat]

all metagame and roleplay discussion goes in the OOC.

all technical and unrelated discussion goes here. READING CS's BRB.

@Romdeaux; as a GM I usually keep them all together. Lol.

Look at the front page of my OOC @Romdeaux someday. I usually have the cast on the front page.

I'm just teasing you btw, I mean no harm by what I am saying

Is this still open to new players? If not, I'll awkwardly walk out the door I burst through. xD

I'm gonna drop this one. It's one that requires investment in the character, but I don't think that's going to be possible with real images as a requirement.

I'll have my sheet up by Sunday

I'm gonna drop this one. It's one that requires investment in the character, but I don't think that's going to be possible with real images as a requirement.

Wow.

*claps*

okay

Status
Not open for further replies.