Oekaki Feature?

A

Akatala

Original poster
I see we have many talented artists here. So, it struck me as interesting that even just the word oekaki only shows up in 3 posts on the search function.

Are any of the admins here familiar with Chicken Smoothie? They took oekaki and made it a fun challenge. It would be awesome to see a draw application worked into the site somehow so that artists here can share artwork done on the same canvas with the same tool options (aside from mouse or tablet).

If the funding for it's integration via coding support is needed, perhaps there could be an art commission fund-raiser between commission artists and players who pay for their services?

I dunno. Perhaps it's too much, but I think something like that would really help this already magnificent site stand out and attract more people with the option of playing with a toy like this. :3

I'm a huuuuuuuuge fan of oekaki, and that would be a really cool addon feature. O__O Sadly, we have a lot of other things that have to be worked on that are a higher priority, so it would prolly be a really long time before we could work on a project like that.

Dawwww.... sad, but I understand.

I was in your seat a decade ago. Even then adding something like that into a site was a major pain in the ass. @_@

Keep up the great work (and shenanigans that won't be mentioned) cause it's obvious this place is doing something right where the others are falling down the tubes and into the cracks of Helheim. ^_^,V,,