Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
Last edited:
All About Interpretation

--Taken from one of my blogs... this is incredibly different from what I usually do when I write... but I figured I might as well start on this whim as I am quite proud of it.

This short story snippet may seem a little confusing, or like it's lacking some detail. It was intentional! Every person interprets things in their own way, and this was meant to do exactly that, allow you to interpret things in any way you desire. In this you won't find any pronouns that specify gender, what the couple is doing or what the occasion is. You won't find any description of whether it is nighttime or daytime, nothing describing the type of area they live in, what they live in or even an exact age as to how old they are. What you will obtain is some of the rather non-descriptive information on what each character looks like ... to an extent and that Nicky and Alex are, indeed, in a relationship [you won't know what kind though]. This might not be for everyone, but I felt it would be fun to see how people interpreted certain things!--

"Hey Nicky! Let's go" called Alex as they looked at their watch. It was already a quarter to nine … Alex had wanted to arrive at exactly nine ten to let the young couple's 'surprise' plans begin a rolling. Of course, each of the young adults had their own surprises in store for the events that would be occurring. "I'm coming, I'm coming" Nicky mumbled around the towel they were currently using to dry the still damp skin on their pale hands and face. Glancing up in the mirror once more, Nicky ran a hand through their short golden hair, slipped their glasses on and gave a little, satisfied nod as they made their way out of the lavatory and over to their partner. "Well you certainly look nice" Nicky smiled brightly, reaching up to caress Alex's cheek softly. The smaller companion had always envied Alex's beauty. Compared to Alex, Nicky looked like a tiny ghost with green eyes. "You clean up fairly well yourself" Alex flashed back, returning the smile before taking hold of Nicky's hand and walking out the door, connected at the fingertips.

"So, what's first on the agenda?" the sparkling eyed young adult asked upon hearing the 'click' that signified the seat belt was securely placed. With a sly smirk and a half-shrug, Alex couldn't hide the energy in their eyes as they used their left hand to quickly pat down the tight and frizzy curls that had begun to spring back to life after seemingly just seeing the rain that was cascading down the windshield. "You, my dear, will find out soon enough. However we do, indeed, need to be there on time for everything to work out just as planned" Alex answered briefly, mindlessly readjusting the speed of the windshield as they sped on down the road. Alex hated driving in the rain, but no way on earth would tonight be missed, it was too important to the both of them. Pulling into the destination, Alex stopped the vehicle and turned it off, pleasantly surprised to see Nicky already bursting out of the old-ride and running around to help their other half, Alex, out. Unable to help the smile from gracing their dark cheeks at the site of Nicky's bubbling excitement, Alex bent their head slightly, so their forehead rested briefly on top of Nicky's. "I'm glad you're so excited, now let's go do this" Alex breathed softly, placing a quick kiss on Nicky before the young adults headed to their destination.

Reactions: Draugvan
--This is the 'prologue' so to speak of a semi-fanfiction-ish story that I had intentions of writing then never actually did [It's such a common occurrence for me...]. I wrote this thing just over three years ago and have barely touched it since.--

-Prologue-

Hi there! Don’t mind the sizzling feeling going through your fingertips right now. I just charmed my diary so everyone who tried to read it would have to hear my introduction first. Yes, I did just say ‘hear’. I’ve managed an enchantment that allows me to speak so I didn’t have to fill these pages with pointless writing when I have more than enough important stuff to document by hand. Ehm.. A long, long time ago… oh wait, that’s the wrong beginning… eh, what the heck, I’ll just start here.

Before starting to read these diary entries there are a few things you should probably know:

~First off, THIS is my diary, the diary of Dakota Maci-Lee Baek (do NOT pronounce it Beak or Bake, it’s Beck!)… So, after pointing that out, why are you still trying to read it you snoop?

~Second, if and when I refer to myself by name, you will probably see the word daisy. It’s not just a word or a flower you know, Daisy is my nickname and I prefer it to Dakota.

~Third: DO NOT JUDGE ME based on my older entries. These things are chronological and start when I was ten years old, just before receiving my acceptance letter to Hogwarts. Now I am eighteen and have finished my wizardry schooling last year … of course, there are always some missing entries, usually other snoops find something they like, tear it out of the book and run off with it. Horrid isn’t it? Anyway, maybe I’ll find them one day and enchant them (like I did with these) or you might not be able to snoop and read it like you’re trying to now!

Well, Without further adieu, although be aware that you are up to no good by snooping, I present to you:

~Daisy’s Diary~​

Marill.png

I *believe* I drew this in the classic paint app that comes with the majority of laptops/desktops, then I edited it in Gimp.

Marill is a mouse-based, water and fairy type Pokemon. It evolves from Azuril and evolves into Azumaril. For more information please google 'Marill' or visit the bulbapedia site [where this little blurb is from :3 ... I don't know much about the pokes ... I just drew a few of those that I thought were cute.]

Pachirisu.png

I *believe* I drew this in the classic paint app that comes with the majority of laptops/desktops, then I edited it in Gimp.

Marill is a squirrel-based, electric type Pokemon. I don't believe it evolves from or into anything. For more information please google 'Pachirisu' or visit the bulbapedia site [where this little blurb is from :3 ... I don't know much about the pokes ... I just drew a few of those that I thought were cute.]

These were completely random ... I did them on that Generic paint desktop app when I was really bored. The first one was edited in Gimp as well. The second was solely done with the regular paint app.

art.png

blah.png

my cutie mark.png

This singing, Veterinary dog ... I ... think this was supposed to be a cutie mark for an old mlp OC ... one of the many that I purged. I'm fairly certain this was done only on paint.... hard to remember since it's probably the eldest art here [followed by the pokemon or backgrounds and then the drawing tablet things]

koala.png

This was done on my drawing tablet. I acquired a small, beginners wacom for Christmas in 2016. My maps were also drawn on that [if you've been in any of my more recent rps, you will know what I'm talking about ... the clunky shapes with the chicken scratch writing XD]. Using the tablet and pen is a lot more like using paper and pencils... which I am a lot more comfortable with.

This was the second thing I drew with the tablet ... so it's pretty clunky. It's a Koala [hopefully that's obvious] ... though it was the second thing I drew, it was my first time using the colors.

try 1.png

This was done on my drawing tablet. I acquired a small, beginners wacom for Christmas in 2016. My maps were also drawn on that [if you've been in any of my more recent rps, you will know what I'm talking about ... the clunky shapes with the chicken scratch writing XD]. Using the tablet and pen is a lot more like using paper and pencils... which I am a lot more comfortable with.

This was the first thing I drew with the tablet ... it's just a random scene... it's really clunky and unclear. Because it was my first attempt using the tablet I was too afraid to color it. Generally, I can draw things or I can color them ... but normally I can't do both [I'm working on doing both lol].

'All about interpretation' was great. I've been toying with the theme of epistemology in my writing and obscuring how a story is told. How can you trust the narrative isn't lying to you about what happens?

I saw Alex as short brunette woman with straight hair, and Nicky with a curly Bob with the tips just reaching here chin. They were in a lesbian sexual relationship of two years. It seemed like the dialogue was very emotional driven and insightful, which reinforced they were either women or a gay male couple, as I have not seen tha level of consideration in a common man. And I dunno...They were going to the movie or something. I also felt the use of the pronoun 'they' was out of place, but I suppose because that's because I had my conclusions about their genders.

I figured that many people would find the amount of times i use 'they' or 'their' a bit out of place in that passage, but to keep the anonymity of any sort of gender i felt it was necessary. Thank you for the thoughts! I really enjoy reading what others end up taking from the entry :)
@Draugvan

Reactions: Draugvan