Oddly New Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
Hi there, I'm new to the site and to forum rps but I'm hoping to get some ideas out there and see if anyone would be interested in starting up some rps with me.

When it comes to the rps I usually start out with a general idea of how it starts but I would love suggestions and other ideas along the way.

I'm going to list a few of my likes when it comes to rp so if anyone has any ideas of their own and have some of the same interests feel free to pm me:

M/M (Most of my characters normally end up as the uke/bottom of the relationship.)
Yaoi (Must have a good/existing plot.)
Furry
School based
Supernatural anything
Gore
Horror
Anything with the anime/manga:
One Punch Man
My Hero Academia
Black Butler
Servamp
Noragami
Tokyo Ghoul
(May add more later)

There are some rp ideas that I've already put some thought into, I'll go ahead and put the general ideas for the rps here.

My Hero Academia rp:
For anyone who doesn't know what My Hero Academia is, it is a school based anime/manga where just about everyone has a special power called a "quirk". The anime/manga follows the lives of a few students who are learning to become Heros, a job for people with strong quirks to help out society by saving people and capturing evil doers. The anime is on funimation and I strongly suggest mangahere for the manga.

I am wanting to do a behind the scenes canon rp with the students and teachers in the anime/manga. I, myself, would like to play Todoroki. Just because I want the canon characters doesn't mean I want to stick with the anime/manga, I'm fine with varying what happens and bringing in your head canon for the characters. For this rp I am open to ideas and suggestions.

Tokyo Ghoul rp:
For anyone who doesn't know about Tokyo Ghoul...Basicly there are monsters that look like humans called ghouls...They eat humans. There are also humans that hunt ghouls. It's a bit of a mess all the way around.

For this rp I would actually like to do an oc rp. There will be an unmarked ward (how cities are classified in the anime/manga) For this rp I could either go with the ghouls running rampant through the ward and the humans have to sleep with one eye open, or let the rp be where the humans and ghouls are trying to get along. I'm also open to any suggestions about the rp and ideas from others.

High school with Horses:
So this is a story I actually thought of a long time ago about a top star academy. Now they have normal classes like lit, history, that kind of stuff, but the real focus on the rp was about an elite group of riders, which the school is famous for. I'm thinking maybe about 6-8 players.

I am actually still developing this rp idea, just wanted to put it here in case someone was interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on volume 7 of Tokyo Ghoul, is that enough information to start a m/m role play with you?

Also what are you looking for in Ack Butler m/m? Cause I really ship Ciel x Sebastian (I'm on season one)

Yeah i ship them too. You should try the bb manga though, much better. Would you like to do a tokyo ghoul m/m rp?

I would love that so much, pm me.

Still looking for rp friends. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.