Odd Pairing [FxF Preferred]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Artemis

Original poster
Hey everyone!

So I've been craving some odd pairings that I'd love to do with someone. I've done lots of normal pairings, so I thought I'd give these a go! A fun twist on the usual I suppose.

Just some guidelines. I marked this as advanced, so please be aware of what that entails before messaging me. While sexual encounters will most definitely be a part of this, I'd like to focus more on the story and character development while sexual elements complement the story. This goes without saying, but you MUST be 18+ to go graphical.

I typically prefer lesbian couples, but I'm totally open to others :)!

I usual reply anywhere from a day to a week. So, please be patient with me. I've got a lot of things going on, but I always try to make time for iwaku :)!

I think that wraps up the boring stuff. Without further ado, onto the fun stuff. I'll list what I'd prefer to write as and keep the other pairing open to my partner.

Transgender (male to woman)
Terminally Ill
Lesbian Soldier
Woman born with a facial birthmark
Mute person
Incarcerated

I think that's it for now! I'm looking for two folks for this. I'll update this as needed :)!

Lesbian Solider or Transgender is appealing. :) I'd love to try them with you. Maybe MC is a lesbian solider and YC could be a male solider wishing to transition?

I'm totally in!
I was thinking something like YC is a mute person and MC is blind so at first it's hard for them to find a way to get along or "talk"to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.