Odd couple rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

twerdgirl

Edgesquire
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I can type 1-3 paragraphs though I don't expect everyone to be able to type that, but please no one liners. I care more that the story progresses than how long the post is and one liners can get frustrating and end up killing an rp that I very much want to succeed. Please use proper spelling and grammar. I'm fine with a few misspelling or mistakes here and there, but I don't want to end up confused by a post because I'm unsure what your trying to say.

I prefer to bottom, but I'm not a weak little uke and being one doesn't define my characters personality. I both pm and play in the forums so I tend to chose whichever one someone is more comfortable with. I reply at least several times a week if not a day, but I do sometimes take a week off if I feel myself getting burned out. If I'm gone for more than a week don't be afraid to remind me about the rp. If you lose interest let me know and I will do the same. I also want to know if I'm doing something wrong. I've been rping for a few years, but I'm still learning and want to know how to improve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to do a male/male rp involving either an artist and a blind person or a musician and a deaf person? I'd play the blind/deaf person and you could play the artist/musician. I think it could be interesting to see how a relationship could grow from two people can't who always share their biggest love or passion. I'd want the plot to focus on them getting to know each other and having there attraction and interest in the other keep them trying.

I don't plan on the blind or deaf character being able to see or hear unless I feel that it's a new a fresh way to go. I really want the focus to be on the fact that even thought they can't see/hear what their lover dose they still find ways to enjoy it. Plus while medicine is advancing I want to keep this grounded in reality as much as possible and not ever deaf person or blind person can have surgery that will help them. I might have the deaf character invest in a hearing device, but again only if I feel it's a fresh way to go and it's won't magically make him able to hear everything.

I'd be willing to do both rp's with different people and I'd be willing to do the same rp with different people, but no more than twice for each rp. If you have any questions please pm me and I'll be happy to answer them.

Last edited:
Cool. Any preferences for which rp you want to do? You're the first to ask me about this so you can choose whichever one you want.

Artist/Blind would probaly be easiest, as i barely know how to play any instrument. I'm cool with playing any gender so.

Okay. Do you have any questions or do you just want to jump in? Also do you want to do this in Pm or the forum.

Let's do it in pm, and jump in?
Easier to keep controll then.

Status
Not open for further replies.