Ocultic & Supernatural Phenoms

So we gave about 3 people. Hmm should I make it 18+ or for everyone.

Well, I'm a minor, so I won't be writing if it were 18+ :P So my opinion is obvious, but it's up to you!

Your name is blue just like mine. Meaning your should be 18 or older.

The icon next to my name in my profile is blue, which means that I'm a minor. I don't think the colors of our names come into play with Star group.

The icon next to my name in my profile is blue, which means that I'm a minor. I don't think the colors of our names come into play with Star group.
Guess they changed it xD it use too.

Okay @Hell Hound Woof @bananabread I see you both down for it. I'll make a banner in few days to try get at least the main crew filled.

Reactions: allthekingsmen
Hmm they could all be in high school. The ghost could have vomited suicide, info broker student council president.

What of the detective, then? Would it be a sort of 'unofficial kid detective' thing like Nancy Drew?

I'm thinking the ghost goes OD, wakes up without even realizing he's dead. Either goes to work/school and "wtf dudes I'm right in front of you"

I'm thinking the ghost goes OD, wakes up without even realizing he's dead. Either goes to work/school and "wtf dudes I'm right in front of you"
That sound amazing. And one of the "gang" sees him and hes convinced people are just ignoring him.

Any more questions or ideas or should I start a CS

I'm all good on questions for now :)