FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
A Physic/Witch
A Kitsune
A Tech Nerd
A Detective
An Info Broker who owns an occult tea shop
A Recently Dead Ghost

All with their own Supernatural abilities.
(Maybe few more I don't know yet.)

They band together to figure out a series of mysterious murders having to do with the supernatural means in their town.

Just a general very vague Idea but I hope we are able to brainstorm. Let me know if you have any ideas!

1. Is the supernatural world secret or known? Basically, can witches and psychics and such walk around freely with their powers known? Along with this, how are relations between supernaturals and non-supernaturals?
• It would be no different then our world. They walk around but many believe them to be fakes. Others believe their powers to be true.

2. Are witches and psychics considered human or something else?
•Yes.

3. How well-incorporated is the supernatural world into everyday life? This sort of goes with the first one, I suppose. Can you get an espresso at a coffee shop with a shot of magic juice or whatever, or are there no magical add-ons or substitutes?
•Its incorpered in everyday life though not everyone knows it.

4. Besides ghosts, witches, and psychics, are there any other supernatural species/types? Or are we free to come up with whatever so long as it isn’t OP?
•Hmm. I haven't thought about it. I'm open to suggestions but don't get all upset if I say no.

5. What’s the magic system like? Do witches have mana, do they use verbal spells, do they use specialty items, do they have different kinds of magic, etc.
•They are like the real world witch but their magic is much like the fantasy. They use Herbs to make potions, spoken spell and real world divination methods.

6. Just how gritty do you want this to get? Since there’s murder, I’m assuming that it gets at least a little dark, but do you have any genre expectations at the moment?
•Nope. I am not one who is squeamish. But this isn't exactly a horror story so.

7. Will this group be something informal (like a ragtag bunch of people that came together without the help of the government or something) or more professional (like the Avengers initiative? Like, are they sought out by the government or a company or secret society in order to investigate the murders?)?
•Ragtag team. Some of them might have already been together investigating stuff for a blog/website and the physic or witch might have done live tarot readings on this website. The info broker, tech genius and perhaps the witch were already a group most likely friends before the start of the story if they are all not already before start of story. The info brokers tea shop is their headquarters.

8. Is there a preferred age range for the characters?
•I want to say any where from 18 to 29 is the limit. And the information broker is probably the oldest if anything.

9. What’s this town called? Where is it? Is it a real or fictional place? What is it known for? Basically: tell me anything important about this town.
•Hmm. As for a name of the town I'm not suevolved. It is fictional. And its actually known for its ghost stories, supernatural events from the past and its rich history. It's a very old area probably the oldest in the country. It imagine it's a small city. Not not huge but it's not like some small country side. Mostly rural but a lot of nature in involved. I will probably gone into a bit more when I make the first post.

10. Are there any specific backgrounds or details for these characters that you want to put into play, or are we free to come up with whatever so long as it’s approved by you?
•This is free to do what ever so long as I approve it. But don't be all butt hurt if I say no. And no is no, not convince me to say yes.

Last edited:
Oho! This certainly seems like it’d be an interesting group dynamic—urban fantasy/supernatural stuff is always fun. Have you expanded on this since you planted this idea? And do you think the supernatural world would be kept a secret or would it be well-known and incorporated into the mundane? I’ve got a lot of questions that could be used to expand on this 😁

Oho! This certainly seems like it’d be an interesting group dynamic—urban fantasy/supernatural stuff is always fun. Have you expanded on this since you planted this idea? And do you think the supernatural world would be kept a secret or would it be well-known and incorporated into the mundane? I’ve got a lot of questions that could be used to expand on this 😁
Ask away. I haven't really e plained on it but ask me things and I'll probably come up with it when asked. XD it's how I work I rather give you the info you wanna know rather then sit here and type out endless info that might not even be read.

:P Same with me! I tend to pump out my best lore on-the-fly. Anyways, here are some questions to start:

1. Is the supernatural world secret or known? Basically, can witches and psychics and such walk around freely with their powers known? Along with this, how are relations between supernaturals and non-supernaturals?

3. How well-incorporated is the supernatural world into everyday life? This sort of goes with the first one, I suppose. Can you get an espresso at a coffee shop with a shot of magic juice or whatever, or are there no magical add-ons or substitutes?

4. Besides ghosts, witches, and psychics, are there any other supernatural species/types? Or are we free to come up with whatever so long as it isn’t OP?

5. What’s the magic system like? Do witches have mana, do they use verbal spells, do they use specialty items, do they have different kinds of magic, etc.

6. Just how gritty do you want this to get? Since there’s murder, I’m assuming that it gets at least a little dark, but do you have any genre expectations at the moment?

:P Same with me! I tend to pump out my best lore on-the-fly. Anyways, here are some questions to start:

Replied to them all in the first post.

Reactions: allthekingsmen
Any of you have an idea for a banner xD

Ough, graphic design is definitely not my strong suit, so I’ve got nothing here. Maybe some things/images that symbolize the roles (the Psychic, the Witch, etc.) in a circle or a row, then the name of the RP (if you’ve got one) and underneath it “a supernatural mystery roleplay)? Again, I’m no good with visual art, so take that was you will :P

Ough, graphic design is definitely not my strong suit, so I’ve got nothing here. Maybe some things/images that symbolize the roles (the Psychic, the Witch, etc.) in a circle or a row, then the name of the RP (if you’ve got one) and underneath it “a supernatural mystery roleplay)? Again, I’m no good with visual art, so take that was you will :P

I am pretty good I just needed an idea to run with :3

20200113_013507.jpg

Back again with more inquiries! Also, it looks great :^)

7. Will this group be something informal (like a ragtag bunch of people that came together without the help of the government or something) or more professional (like the Avengers initiative? Like, are they sought out by the government or a company or secret society in order to investigate the murders?)?

8. Is there a preferred age range for the characters?

9. What’s this town called? Where is it? Is it a real or fictional place? What is it known for? Basically: tell me anything important about this town.

10. Are there any specific backgrounds or details for these characters that you want to put into play, or are we free to come up with whatever so long as it’s approved by you?

What’s this town called? Where is it? Is it a real or fictional place? What is it known for? Basically: tell me anything important about this town.

I DON'T KNOW! *throws hands in the air*

I'll figure it out though xD

• Haha
Well this seems awesome, I'd love to write as a ghost

The role of the psychic intrigues me, but so does the info broker... decisions, decisions.

The role of the psychic intrigues me, but so does the info broker... decisions, decisions.
Who ever is the broker would most likely end up as my CoGM. They would have to know alot of info prior to what's happening in the RP and that info would have to be collaborative with me.

Oh, understandable. I don’t have any GM experience whatsoever, so I’ll probably pick the psychic if it comes down to it :P

Any more questions?

Don't think so!