October horror fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean I can't wear my cute pet costume at the next staff party? O_O

You can wear a costume even if you don't celebrate Halloween!

I'm hopefully getting my band of misfits together for a group Purge costume theme this year.

If that fails, I am going to probably be something else spooky.

BRING ON THE HORROR ROLEPLAYS

I MAY DRESS UP AS JUNKO FROM DANGAROPA!!!!!

sorry caps where on

and if not I may be the white cat from sailor moon XD because like right now 4 of my friends are going to dress up as sailor moon character XD so I was like hell I'll join you if my costume other costume doesn't work!

I'll just cosplay Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV again.

• Love
Reactions: Cry
My friends and I are going to the hill nearby, famous for the meeting of witches in the forest of the hill. We're going on a witch hunt. Without the burning.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Cry
I ne
So I express my bitter bitter disappointment as not being able to wear a costume and that prompts people to throw their ability to in my face.

ALL OF YOU ARE BANNED. Except minibit who is fired THEN BANNED.
I never wear costumes
I never even participate
qq

Wait, where'd the stripper part come from? I have yet to see any strippers roaming the streets on October.

I'll probably be half-assed Grell Sutcliff all I have is a wig and my glasses don't even have a chain... I really want to cosplay Gamzee one year just to scare my friends.

Reactions: Takumi
My Canadian friend and I are planning on streaming horror movies and watching them together all month long. I wanted to dress up for Halloween, but I have no friends here to share my costume with.

I'd really like to be either Hanji from Attack on Titan, or Dark Link from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. But no one has the money or materials for it (plus my dad thinks I'm too old). ;n;

Reactions: ElBell
I'm going as a zombie to halloween, also, how do i change my name? i want to change it to Quarter-Master...

I'm not gonna be scary for this Halloween. For some weird reason I'm becoming a jelly fish. Don't question it just go with the flow. Though last year I was demented red riding hood with a wolf head in my basket but who's asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.