1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

OC's Banner Shop

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by OverCast, Jun 24, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    Welcome to my banner shop!
    This is pretty self explanatory.
    Billy Mays Voice
    Are you tired of never having a cool banner for your roleplay? Don't you wish someone would do it for you?

WELL BOY OH BOY DO I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU!

FOR THIS SPECIAL OFFER OF $0.00 YOU CAN HAVE OVERCAST MAKE A BANNER FOR YOU!

Sizes (open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Samples (open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I know I don't have much.

Some info about my work
    I don't make any of the art on the banners. I simply use images you have given me, or images I can find for you. If you need a particular size that I don't have under my sizes, I can do that too. So, without further adieu, the form.

USERNAME:

DIMENSIONS: [Width x Height]
    COLOR PALETTE: [Specific colors you want me to use one your banner]
    IMAGES: [Please LINK me to provided images here. Let me know how you want each to be incorporated]
    ADDED TEXT: [What do you want your banner to say?]
    ANYTHING ELSE: [Do you want a solid backround instead of a picture? Do you need it by a certain time? Any details that I may need to know should be put here]

• Thank Thank x 1
  2. USERNAME: Cheesecake
    DIMENSIONS: 800x100
    COLOR PALETTE: Black, Red
    http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/161117936980_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg The Chaos Star, featured prominently on the banner. You can use another one if you find something better.
    ADDED TEXT: Warhammer 40,000 - Black Crusade
    ANYTHING ELSE: Not sure about the background. Anything dark and gritty or related to Warhammer 40k.

Not sure if this is still open, but if it is, BIG thank you!