E

El Cartel

Original poster
Ocean's Sound
hs5nau.gif

A One x One Between;;
x
Halie && El Cartel.

The sea, a land of ever depths beauty and mystery-- The keeper of many of our origins.It is the land were man has no power to conquer, machinery means nothing, bloodlines and riches are but dirt. They do not care of you social standards or morals but to them you are just another species, waiting to be devoured. In this great vast world of darkness lays creatures, folklore that are told to us since we are children. Sunken ships, cities and treasures accompany their stories, creatures said to be nothing but of the supernatural. Merfolk, the people, the rulers of the sea. They enchant us with their beauty, in their hands they hold many of the answers we seek, due to this most human fear them while others consider them creatures of loathe. Not once in history has there been stories of survivors who encounter these people, only false rumors of those who which to label them as abominations-- Animals who deserve nothing but to be killed. But of course, everything that is greater than our powers we label as myth, no ? Easier said than done. Well, for those dare to travel to our terrain must face their graves and be dragged through the bluest of sceneries, witness paradise and enjoy for you will never arise.

All's fair in love and war;;

Amphitrite, the ruler of the waters and queen of Neptune had been killed. The ocean roared on that day, all animals rebelled and if let, would massacre all that is on their path. The only person who wished for nothing else than peace had been killed for greed and hate. At this Neptune screamed, huge fissures divided the sea in [ Three ],each ruled by rivaling gods. News of the attack had spread amongst the people merpeople, all siding to which side they considered right, the side that would favor them. Many people were accused and sentence, but centuries have passed and the real culprit had yet to been found. To the people of Atlantis, whom which Neptune ruled, there was no other culprit than the people of Veridian. For centuries before the assassination, rumors had spread of adultery between both people, Queen Amphitrite had been the consort of the Royals of Veridian-- Thus the conclusion. Nonetheless both kingdoms have been in a heated war ever since. A simple treaty, the contract which was believed to resolve all problems had been forged between all [ Three Nations ]," No kingdom is to contact another, anyone who's ignorance allows them to do so will face death ". And thus no one ever did...

Love follows no boundaries;;

No people had dared to neglect said treaty.. The children of Atlantis, Veridian and Nolion were no exception, at least till Love was involved that is.

The Regions;;
Atlantis -The City of Wealth

2lntn47.jpg

Ruled by : Neptune ;; Deity: Basilosaurus

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam viverra sem ac ipsum accumsan vehicula. Maecenas ultrices magna eget lacus blandit et fermentum eros laoreet. In eget mauris quam, quis rutrum quam. Proin pulvinar libero quis velit congue dignissim feugiat sapien vestibulum. Vestibulum nibh magna, porta sed rutrum vel, suscipit viverra sapien. Pellentesque mollis sagittis rhoncus. Integer in massa eu purus accumsan sollicitudin ac at lorem. Nulla at sapien magna, nec dapibus lorem. Phasellus bibendum porttitor neque varius porttitor. Duis dapibus mi sed neque sollicitudin adipiscing. Quisque auctor malesuada dictum. Nam ultrices est quis massa adipiscing sagittis. Vivamus eu posuere magna.​

Veridian
-The Ruins of the Damned

kbeyhz.jpg

Ruled by : Poseidon ;; Deity: Megalodon

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam viverra sem ac ipsum accumsan vehicula. Maecenas ultrices magna eget lacus blandit et fermentum eros laoreet. In eget mauris quam, quis rutrum quam. Proin pulvinar libero quis velit congue dignissim feugiat sapien vestibulum. Vestibulum nibh magna, porta sed rutrum vel, suscipit viverra sapien. Pellentesque mollis sagittis rhoncus. Integer in massa eu purus accumsan sollicitudin ac at lorem. Nulla at sapien magna, nec dapibus lorem. Phasellus bibendum porttitor neque varius porttitor. Duis dapibus mi sed neque sollicitudin adipiscing. Quisque auctor malesuada dictum. Nam ultrices est quis massa adipiscing sagittis. Vivamus eu posuere magna.​

Nolion
-The Keepers of Oblivion

24o9a9g.jpg

Deity: Kraken

HTML:
[FONT="Century Gothic"]

[CENTER]HERE GOES PHOTO[/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"] trait ✖ trait ✖ trait ✖ trait ✖ trait ✖ trait[/SIZE]

[B]Name[/B]: _________________   [B]Alias[/B]:_________________ 

[B]Place of Birth[/B]:________________ 

[B]Gender[/B]:   ■ Male          ■ Female       

[B]Sexuality[/B]: ■ Heterosexual  ■ Homosexual  ■ Bisexual 

[B]You Are[/B]

■ Diurnal   ■ Nocturnal   ■ Do not Require Sleep 

[B]I Have Killed Humans[/B]:  

■ Yes    ■ No   How Many?:______________ [B]I Will Kill Again[/B] ■ Yes  ■ No

[B]I Have Eaten Humans:[/B]

■ Whom i killed. How Many? __________    ■ Whom i found dead. How Many? ___________

[B][U]Biography[/U][/B]

[B][U]Personality[/U][/B]

[B]Pet/ Familiar[/B]: ______________

[SPOILER=MOAR PICTURES]
Bam~[/SPOILER]

[/FONT]

Ocean's Sound
hs5nau.gif

A One x One Between;;
x
Halie && El Cartel.

.:.RESERVE.:.

o6frt1.jpg

Liar ✖ Jealous ✖ Flamboyant ✖ Blunt ✖ Romanticist ✖ Wild

Name: Savannah Audrina Alias: Saysay; Audrie; Vanna

Place of Birth: Atlantis

Sexuality: ■ Heterosexual ■ Homosexual ■ Bisexual

You Are

■ Diurnal ■ Nocturnal ■ Do not Require Sleep

I Have Killed Humans:

Yes ■ No How Many?: 1 I Will Kill Again ■ Yes ■ No ■ Depends

I Have Eaten Humans:

■ Whom i killed. How Many? 0 ■ Whom i found dead. How Many? 0

Biography

Personality

Pet/ Familiar: A Turtle named Slacker

2jf13me.jpg

xp8234.jpg

Sadistic ✖ Manipulative ✖ Flirt ✖ Territorial ✖ Bipolar ✖ Blunt​

Name: Alfonso Hiro Alias: Bull

Place of Birth: Veridian

Sexuality: ■Heterosexual ■ Homosexual ■ Bisexual

You Are

■ Diurnal ■ Nocturnal ■ Do not Require Sleep

I Have Killed Humans:

Yes ■ No How Many?: +100 I Will Kill Again Yes ■ No ■ Depends

I Have Eaten Humans:

■ Whom i killed. How Many? + 100 ■ Whom i found dead. How Many? 0

Biography

Personality

Pet/ Familiar: Bull Shark called Sangre

2pqrj9v.jpg

Name: Name:Yaktonin ( the rest is unpronounceable to humans, but it translates to "He who fights for posession) Alias:Hunter
Place of Birth:Nolian
Sexuality: ■ Heterosexual
You AreNocturnal
I Have Killed Humans: Yes
How Many?: Eight
I Will Kill Again No
I Have Eaten Humans:[never]■
Whom i killed. How Many? none
■ Whom i found dead. How Many? Many
Biography
:Born in isolation, he's been secluded for the first seven years of his life. His parents were mysteriously missing. He had been adopted into a family of Orcas when he was rediscovered by the people of Norlian.It was apparent that his ability to speak, or perhaps, his motivation to, was completely absent. He became a great hunter, a man of almost legend worthy skill.
Personality

OUTWARDLY
He is silent. Never uttering a word, no one hears any of his innermost thoughts.Aside from that, he is reasonably courteous, even gentle when the time calls for it. Never has he raised him hand against another in anger. Yet it is an undisputed fact the he is more than capable of silencing a heart with ease.

Serious and solemn. Those are the words that many would use to describe him

INWARDLY
He finds it hard to for a personal connection with other merfolk. He is keenly in touch with his companion, the Orca he named Shali, for they are quite similar in nature. He has always wondered about distant lands, other than his own. He feels as if somthing is waiting for him, a feeling that has haunted him for years.It has made him forever restless.
Pet/ Familiar: ___Orca
Bam~
308923_1948335630434_1303865256_31776983_1693098_n.jpg

Sure. Anyway gotta study for exams today, so I'll finish my part hopefully tomorrow.

Name: Zeledana

Place of Birth: Atlantis

Sexuality: "
Heterosexual "

I Have Killed Humans: "
Yes"

How Many?: "None"

I Will Kill Again: "
No"

I Have Eaten Humans: "
never"

Whom i killed. How Many? "
none"

Whom i found dead: "No one"

Biography:

Born in Atlantis, she has never known hunger, or what it means to struggle to survive. she's been somewhat criticized for her tendency slip away from people, until eventually, few bothered to seek her company when she had reached the age of 14. She barely had any strong connection formed with her parents, yet she respected them for the sake of morality. She'd grown to dislike her parent's tendancy to show arrogance, a trait she decided was the worst she'd encountered.

She has become somewhat of an over looked character. Which, amusingly to her, is why she knows almost everyone's secrets.

Personality

OUTWARDLY
She seems to be a calm, maybe even boring person to be around. Always reading, her face kept pleasantly nuetral, and her tone polite, one would assume her to be dry, and uninteresting at first. But as they get to know her, they notice that she has certain...quirks.

Like slipping away silently when you're distracted within seconds, only to pop up, moments later in a location one could swear she'd have to swim at a gill choking pace to reach. Keeping a straight face while presented with anything gruesome, or repulsive enough to churn even the strongest of stomachs. Even showing no fear in the face of perilous instances, showing only a contemplative pause before working the situation to her advantage.

The tendency to say somthing completely unsettling, or even hilarious at times when irony presents itself. Over time, a person can come to realize that she can be the most interesting character to share their presence with, for when she is not reading, she is exploring, and possibly even getting into very, very deep trouble.

The best part about it is that she always finds her way out of it in interesting, even somewhat unconventional ways.

INWARDLY

She tends to empathize with people easily, and there for finds it hard to be cruel, or even selfish. She is a merwoman who prefers solitude over being in large groups, which for some unknown reason distress her. She secretly dislikes being controlled. She feels as if her books are her only escape at times, and her morbid sense of humor is a cover-up to hide the ever present resentfulness at the way that her peoples, and others, relate to eachother.

Pet/ Familiar: None

Status
Not open for further replies.