OCC FOR "Our little home in the mirror"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds awesome I wonder how that will go when the monsters show

Oh my God I never woulda thought of that do give some more detail can you control it or is it always on
I was thinking she doesn't realize she has it at first and after a time it it loses energy and returns her back to a visible state. After time she learns to control it.

Name:Elizabeth Heather Glackmen
Apprence:
Short black hair sticking up everywhere from cutting it with a piece of glass.Her bangs are wavy and long hanging into her left eye.Bright orange eyes that seem to swirl and glow, they are cat like and the pupils change shape.Her cheekbones are well defined.Her lips are thin and she has a small almost invisible cut on the right side of her mouth.Her nose is slightly pointed.Her chin is slightly pointed as well.Her ears are those of a cat matching her hair color, the left one has a solid gold hoop hanging from it.Her hands are thin, skinny, and good for work such as sewing. Her hands never shake is good for healing wounds.Her chest is smaller, yet her hips are a bit wider.She probably about 7'6''.She ways 134 for how tall she is.She is sickly pale from being ill most of her life.She is a jaguar neko.Her skin is silk soft because she rarely left her house.The fur on her ears and tail are really soft and well brushed.She is thin and lanky, she trips over herself all the time.She is shy and sickly so she makes herself shorter then what she is.Canines and claws are sharper then normal nekos.She has a long scared down her arm from where her father cut her with a knife.
Personality:
She is a very shy girl, but when you start to become friends with her she lightens up. She's quirky and a little vague at times. She's always embarrassing herself because she is very clumsy. She never feels sorry for herself because she knows it could always be worse for her. On occasions she happens to be hyper and a bit childish.
Other: I know it's long.

• Love
Reactions: Aristotle
My character sheet

Name: Darlia

Looks: like above however she tends to keep her wings hidden unless she needs them.
Special Power: She can cast spells/potions using anything from nature.
Personality: Strong willed, passionate, really caring unless you get on the wrong side of her.

• Love
R. truth
can use and resonate sound frequincies for multiple purposes
appearance as shown
though he can be very mysterious he often voices his plan aloud(derp much)

Last edited:
no way, in my opinion npcs suck
you would be perfect to play her judgeing by your work ive seen so far if you arent playing her i dont think id wanna play this rp because it would no longer be perfect

p.s. i was hoping i could add a twist to the main story do you mind

Well I guess my hands are tied then...:/"famous last words"
Oh and I'm open to any changes just pm me so it isn't spoilers for every one else

• Love
Reactions: QuestingForCheese
lol xD
oh and sorry if im to pushy
:frogface::frogface:"thats 2 derps on the derp scale"
i tend to like to lead rps
this is my first one i havent made myself :)

Reactions: Siren
Name: Mable Fourthsent
image.jpg
Appearance: Short and has two robotic gauntlets on her arms
Skills: Ingenious engineering skills. Her gauntlets"Thunder and Lighting" enhance her strength.
Personality: Foulmouthed, hotheaded, and surprisingly friendly.

Name: Mable Fourthsent
View attachment 51609
Appearance: Short and has two robotic gauntlets on her arms
Skills: Ingenious engineering skills. Her gauntlets"Thunder and Lighting" enhance her strength.
Personality: Foulmouthed, hotheaded, and surprisingly friendly.
Ha that's a great picture

Status
Not open for further replies.