OC "Young Justice" super hero RP (Of Age)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request.

So, I've been watching Young Justice with my sister recently, and it's been making me want to do a roleplay in that type of setting. I enjoy the silly young love stuff that goes on with the whole team, and it's just fun.

I plan on this setting to be already set, meaning that there is a "Justice League" and an "Injustice League/The Light" and everything, whatever. But we can't use old characters like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, any characters from the DC universe, or even Marvel for that matter, are off limits.

All characters must be original. Powers don't quite have to be original (I mean shit, I plan on using Alex Mercer style powers from the [PROTOTYPE] game), background can be similar to the legit characters, but they are ours, we make them. Clothing can be somewhat similar (you can only do so much with tights and capes), but there can't be, "Oh, there's Power Dude, with his blue spandex suit, red undies, red cape, red boots, and a red shield on his chest with a P in the middle!" No. Bad RPer. Swats with newspaper. No character clones. (Though I could maybe make an exception for Power Girl's outfit... ._____. For obvious cleavage... I mean reasons... Cleavage...)

There will be romance in this RP, most definitely. The stuff I checked off for ratings/content contained is basically some stuff I'm cool with doing. I have a list of kinks/limits that I'll be putting down at the bottom, READ IT! That way you won't be surprised by anything. Also, send me a list of kinks that you're comfortable with, even yes's or no's for my kinks, just to get that all out of the way quickly.

I will also be putting a CS down as well, for you to use, I would appreciate it if you lead with that in your comment/first message. I'll have my own set up as well.

I only write in first person POV, and through PMs. If you don't do either, it will seriously dampen things.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of. If you have any questions, post a comment!

***​
Kinks I enjoy: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), ageplay, incest, assorted others.
***​

Hero Name(if applicable):

Age(18-22):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Hobbies:

Powers:

Hero suit:

Civilian clothes:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):​

Last edited:
Hi I have a character idea that may interest you. Have actually used this character before in similar rps but never a superhero one or one with sexual content. And yes I can post first person POV too.

View attachment 50673

Melody Koff

Hero Name:
Geist

Disposition:
sweet,shy,prankster

Height:
5'7"

Eye color:
(Changes with mood.)

Hair color/length:
Blonde(dyed pink) short hardly at shoulder length.

Cup size:
DD

Body type:
Athletic,semi-muscular,curvy, wide hips, nice thighs, long legs

Hobbies:
running,shopping,surfing

Powers:
Is called Geist for a reason: her soul can slip out of her body like a ghost and possess other sentient, animals, or even inanimate objects. While in Geist form can pass through walls and remain difficult to detect but at the cost of leaving her vulnerable body behind.

Hero suit:
None at the moment but have always thought something black and tight but tactical like deathstrokes armor but in one color and minus the mask would be cool.

Civilian clothes:
Typically something of the althletic sports attire. loose, light, comfortable, for example a light jacket over sports bra and shorts with ASICS running shoes.

Special Characteristics:
Surprisingly a great cook. But...I tend to add peanut-butter to everything, even when it shouldn't belong. But don't worry I won't put any on your cheese burger! Instead of a mood ring, eyes will turn different colors.(Pink = Affection/love. Blue = calm. Red = Pissed. Green = Happy. Black = Bored/Indifferent.)

Other:
Race is unknown but assumed as human despite not having any traceable parents and DNA does not match any records.

Kinks:
Am totally down with all your kinks. The cat and cow one is kinda..ehh I suppose with boobs like that could dress up like a cow. Anal, deepthroat/face fuck, impreg, rape, gangbang, bukkuke, monsters, tentacle, nipple play, lactation, titfuck, mindbreak, sub/dom, collaring, slave, spanking, BDSM, harems(though get jealous after a while.) and public.

No on shit. Am not a plumber, I don't enjoy swimming in your fecal matter and am sure the mario bros don't either.
But piss, blood, puke, age play is all fine.

Sweet! I love her! :D

Go ahead and send me a message, or I can send one to you, with my CS.

(redo-sorry)

Hi I have a character idea that may interest you. Have actually used this character before in similar rps but never a superhero one or one with sexual content. And yes I can post first person POV too.

thezombieslayer.jpg

Melody Koff

Hero Name:
Geist

Disposition:
sweet,shy,prankster

Height:
5'7"

Eye color:
(Changes with mood.)

Hair color/length:
Blonde(dyed pink) short hardly at shoulder length.

Cup size:
DD

Body type:
Athletic,semi-muscular,curvy, wide hips, nice thighs, long legs

Hobbies:
running,shopping,surfing

Powers:
Is called Geist for a reason: her soul can slip out of her body like a ghost and possess other sentient, animals, or even inanimate objects. While in Geist form can pass through walls and remain difficult to detect but at the cost of leaving her vulnerable body behind.

Hero suit:
None at the moment but have always thought something black and tight but tactical like deathstrokes armor but in one color and minus the mask would be cool.

Civilian clothes:
Typically something of the althletic sports attire. loose, light, comfortable, for example a light jacket over sports bra and shorts with ASICS running shoes.

Special Characteristics:
Surprisingly a great cook. But...I tend to add peanut-butter to everything, even when it shouldn't belong. But don't worry I won't put any on your cheese burger! Instead of a mood ring, eyes will turn different colors.(Pink = Affection/love. Blue = calm. Red = Pissed. Green = Happy. Black = Bored/Indifferent.)

Other:
Race is unknown but assumed as human despite not having any traceable parents and DNA does not match any records.

Kinks:
Am totally down with all your kinks. The cat and cow one is kinda..ehh I suppose with boobs like that could dress up like a cow. Anal, deepthroat/face fuck, impreg, rape, gangbang, bukkuke, monsters, tentacle, nipple play, lactation, titfuck, mindbreak, sub/dom, collaring, slave, spanking, BDSM, harems(though get jealous after a while.) and public.

No on shit. Am not a plumber, I don't enjoy swimming in your fecal matter and am sure the mario bros don't either.
But piss, blood, puke, age play is all fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.