OC Tournaments - Combat and Lounging! (Interest Check)

How should we play around with combat?

• Turn-Based!

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • All or Nothing!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Hopeless Romantic
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello there, and thank you for finding your way here. Have a seat, because have I got a pitch for you!

Do you have droves of character ideas, and not enough RPs to play around in them with? Maybe you want to play around with them in no-stakes combat, and maybe you want to explore their personality in a gigantic resort? I can help you with that!

This tournament RP would take place in two threads. In one thread is combat, tournaments between OCs. In the other thread, these same OCs can lounge, explore, and interact with other OCs and NPCs. Are there secrets? Probably! Will there be friendships, romances, and everything else? That's up to you!

For combat, there are two ways it can work.
We can have them be turn-based, which allows for more detail and exploratory writing. Rules would be in place, and dice would handle whose attack is successful per post
Or, they can be all-or-nothing. One roll wins, and the combat is all done in a collaborative post - worked on by both fighters, and posted by either me or the victor.

For lounging, it would be a much more open-ended experience, where your OCs can interact with others, explore the resort, make friends, enemies, eat food, sleep, and generally have a nice time!

Please drop a post if you would find yourself interested in this idea! Thank you for your time!​

Reactions: Ur Degaton
This is actually a really fun idea. If it goes I'm up to it.

Count me in!

That sounds like fun!

Hello. I like this xD

@TheSly @Ur Degaton @KasaiVictoriano @XycloneKiller @Sail @Tiguidi

OOC, Character Thread, and my character is up! Have fun while making abilities but try and keep them balanced, and remember that I may ask for edits before approval!