3. Primarily Prefer Male
a4d0c660ce00afb1840d63ce29eeae44.jpg

OOC THREAD
TOURNAMENTS THREAD
DUNGEON THREAD
CHARACTER THREAD
COMBAT TEST THREAD

~~UNLOCKED RESORT AREAS~~
The Spire Resort is the gold standard of resorts. With pools, a gym including a sparring arena, many restaurants and ways to play and relax, this is considered the main resort. The contestants will have their homes for them and any significant others in this area, and this is where the majority of attractions are.
As secrets are discovered, dungeons are crawled and tournaments are completed, more areas will become unlocked to explore and enjoy.​

Last edited:
CHARACTER - Kelon Vel Therut
AREA - Spire Resort: Bedroom -> Training Room
INTERACTIONS - None

Kelon stared up at the roof as he laid in bed, his wonderful mate resting by his side after a bit of morning fun. He smirked a little and rolled over, kissing the cute female on the cheek before standing up and pulling on a shirt. Grabbing one of his cigarettes from the box and chewing on it, he gave her a final, soft look before setting back out to explore this resort. He didn't light his cig as he walked - his beloved had broken him of that long ago, but he still needed something to chew on most of the time.

It wouldn't be long until the wolfling arrived at the training room, which at the moment seemed to be empty. He nodded at that fact and went to one of the dummies, getting into an unarmed stance. His swords were in the ready room, but he could still practice his speed. So, if anyone ended up watching, he seemed to stand still until his open palm slammed into the target, cracking it in half as the afterimage disappeared. Not long after it broke, the dummy fully regenerated.​

Character: Sail Salizen
Area-Spire Resort: Library -> Training Room
Interactions: Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Sail sat the small grey book down onto the recently polished wood table, questions still filling her mind. Information on the Spire Resort was now fresh in her mind-some of the information felt like distant blobs of nigh-formless words, but those were the words she had read days ago, when she had first visited the library. She visualized the hands of her nanotech suit opening up to let her hands breathe; it reacted before she had a chance to put the command into words.

She cracked her neck, shoulders and knuckles, the built up tension being released like a bottle of shook up soda being opened. Her fingers itched to fire a gun, to slash with her energy blades; she wanted to fight something. She commanded her HUD to show her the map of the Resort that she had taken a picture of the day she entered.

An arrow appeared midair, guiding her as she walked the still unfamiliar halls of the Resort. Turn by turn, door by door, she searched for the training room; after half an hour of seeking, she found it.

In that moment, Sail was glad she wore a helmet- the stench of fresh sweat and blood filled the air, and the slightest wiff of the acrid scent managed to brute force it's way through the filters equipped on the mask's sides. Sail scanned the room, spotting bright white fur of the wolfling. She fired up her energy bracelets, willing them to become small daggers as she stepped towards the dummy closest to the humanoid-creature. "Hey there, my name's Sail. Commander of the Saber, belonging to Division 5 of the Empire."

Character: Neil Blues
Area-Spire Resort: Bedroom -> Training Room
Interactions: Kelon and Sail

Neil let out a yawn as he laid on his bed, watching the ceiling without much interest. As lazy as he could be, he glanced over at the clock on his left, letting out a sigh as he realized it was getting a bit too late for his taste. "Guess I just gotta do something, huh...?", he said to himself, grunting as he got up in a sitting position. Stretching his arms, he levitated off his bed, landing on the ground with a soft thud. Even if that 'something' wasn't the biggest plan in the century, he figured that taking a walk would at least give him a better feel of the place.

In his path, he noticed there were many interesting restaurants around; at least getting food wouldn't be a problem. But he wasn't hungry for the moment and he began to enjoy exploring the resort, taking note of the more intriguing locations.

He stopped when he stumbled across the training room, where two people seemed to already be there. "Oh, hey, new people.", he said with a small smile, letting his presence known.

CHARACTER: Kelon Vel Therut
AREA - Spire Resort: Training Room
INTERACTIONS: Sail @Sail & Neil @Tiguidi

Kelon had been practicing a bit of sparring - his speed beyond even Sail's tracking - when the woman came into the room. When she spoke, his ears gave a small twitch and looked over to her, blinking as he paused. "Hey. I'm Kelon, second son of the Therut family, master scout and leader of the seventh scout squad." he looked back at the regenerating practice dummy. "Not that titles and distinctions matter here." he noted as he looked back over to the door again, scenting another newcomer.

"Hey." he agreed with a nod, giving his cig a bit more of a chew. "So we're all here to fight, is that it? All in fun I've been told." he looked between the two. "As long as she's safe and I can keep her happy..." he shook his head. "It'll be time to eat soon, but I guess we have some time before then. How are you two this morning?"

Area- Spire Resort: Training Room
Interactions: @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Kelon, Neil @Tiguidi

"I miss the feeling of my own room. Nothing beats a good technology-induced deep sleep," Sail replied as she deactivated her daggers.

"Note AI, Kelon is able to move his arms faster than is trackable by the eye. Possible modifications may need to be made to my suit if I get a chance to return to my ship."

Area: Spire Resort: Training Room
Interactions: Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf and Sail @Sail

"Hey, I'm, uh, Neil, just a normal guy.", he shrugged. "I figured it'd be interesting to come here -better than staying locked in my room, anyway.", he added with a chuckle and a roll of his eyes. "Eating sounds nice, I spotted a few restaurants on the way here and I have to try them out!"

As Neil came in after Kelon's little display, he didn't get a notice of his abilities but he figured that since both he and Sail were here, they must've been pretty strong combatants. "Oh, don't let me interrupt you if you wanted to get some training done!"

Interactions: Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Neil @Tiguidi

"I was just exploring, I'm definitely up for some food. If you'd all like, we can meet at a place serving breakfast and maybe talk about our lives before we arrived here? If so, I'll meet you there."

Sail commanded her faceplate to retract, allowing her face to be seen. She flashed a grin at the two of them, and then turned and began walking down the hall to the restaurant area.

Location Spire Resort: Training Room -> Restaurant Area
Interactions: Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf and Sail @Sail

"I'm a simple man. If we're talking food, there's a high chance I'll follow.", he said with a smirk. "Unless it's some weird, exotic thing that tastes weird... Anyway, I'm up for it!"

Doing a two-fingered salute to Kelon, Neil stuck his hands in his pockets and began to follow Sail. Looks like the people here weren't going to be brutes obsessed with fighting, fortunately enough!

Interactions: None

She heard his footsteps behind her as she made the final turn to the most "breakfast" looking restaurant there was. As she entered the room, she found a table and sat herself down, examining the area around her.

The chair itself was quite comfortable, good lumbar support cradling her back and sides, the table wooden, large enough to seat 5. Around her, various competitors sat at tables partaking in various breakfast foods. The smell of fresh grease made her mouth begin to water as she waited on her two fellow competitors to arrive.

CHARACTER: Kelon Vel Therut
AREA - Spire Resort: Training Room -> Restaurant Area
INTERACTIONS: Sail @Sail & Neil @Tiguidi

Kelon looked between the other two and chuckled a little, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, I'm not gonna say no." he said. "But I do have to go get someone else first. I shall join you in a moment." he said. He walked out quickly, a bit quicker than he meant to, and would go back to the housing he had been given.

He would arrive not long after the other two, walking hand-in-hand with a sweet-looking female wolfling with fur as black as his was white. Her other hand gently cradled a slightly pregnant belly, and Kelon would have an obvious smile and blush. He said nothing, but would bring her to sit down and sat next to her, looking over to Sail and Neil.

Interactions: Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Sail @Sail

Sitting down around the table, Neil allowed himself to relax. happily dropping his weight on the chair. "I didn't really realize before how good the place looked.", he commented as he crossed his legs. He didn't really want to admit it but the more he looked at all the other fighters, the more he wanted to test his capabilities against all of them. The best kind of training was the practical kind.

He gave a small smile to Kelon as he walked in with what Neil believed to be his girlfriend. "Already introducing us to your family, huh? How nice of you~", he teased with a grin. He nodded to the female wolfling in greetings.

Interactions: Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Neil @Tiguidi

Sail motioned for a server to come to their table. She naturally felt herself to have some sort of "leadership" amoung a group of people, no matter the size. "I'm pleased to meet your acquaintance miss. My name is Sail, I won't bore you with my full title right now, I'm sure you are hungry."

"So, Neil, where exactly do you come from?"

Interactions: Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Sail @Sail

"Nowhere really important.", the esper waved it off. "Just a small city on Earth. Believe me when I say that life was super boring there so I was glad I was able to come here." He perked up when the server came to their table, where he eagerly asked for a simple breakfast; bacon and eggs. "But what about you all? I heard titles like 'commander' and 'master scout' and that sounds important."

Interaction: @Tiguidi and @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Sail asked for a full lumberjack's meal before replying to Neil, "I come from a massive space empire that spans an entire galaxy. I rose through the ranks quite quickly, became pilot of my own spaceship. I've been told I have quite the magical potentional by our Seers, but I really don't know if that's the case."

Character: Kelon Vel Therut
Interactions: Sail @Sail / Neil @Tiguidi

The female bowed her head to Sail and Neil, leaning on Kelon's arm a bit which made him blush a little more. "My name is Megumi. It is a pleasure." she smiled a bit. Before Kelon could speak, the waiter arrived. He ordered an omelette while Megumi mirrored Sail and got a large meal.

"We are from the land of Elrin." Kelon would say once their orders were taken. He looked between the other two, and cocked his head. "Seems as if we are from many different lands, here."

Interactions: Sail @Sail Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

"Oh, sounds interesting!", Neil replied with a hum. "That'll make things pretty varied when this tournament thing starts. I wonder how many kinds of fighting styles we'll see here."

He paused to thank the server when he came with the esper's plate. "So why'd you guys came here? Just entertainment like me?"

Character: Sail
Interactions: Neil @Tiguidi Kelon @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

"If you don't mind me asking," Sail said, still waiting for her large order, "how far along are you?"

Sail mentally commanded her AI to try to guess; she knew it'd be right, but she wanted to measure the time it took.

"Ah, no. I was told by one of the Seers that if I pushed my body as close to death as possible over and over I might be able to spark my powers. So here I am. "

Character: Kelon Vel Therut
Interactions: Sail @Sail / Neil @Tiguidi

Megumi smiled over to Sail and nodded her head. "I don't mind." she hummed, looking down at her stomach and gently rubbing it. "I'm about nine months." she said with pride in her voice. "Before we came here.. I found out that I only have one in here, not a litter.." she hummed, cooing at her stomach.

Kelon, meanwhile, sighed. "There was an.. attack, on the capital." he said. "We couldn't escape the flames, and... some cloaked figure told me that he would keep her safe, and our child." he paused. "If I fought. Of course, I.. I said yes, and I ended up here."

Interactions: Kelon and Megumin @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Neil @Tiguidi

"I'm terribly sorry, but I'm glad you made I out alive. If I ever get out of here, you are always welcome aboard my ship to travel through the stars until you find a new home."

As soon as the plates of food hit the table, she began to tear into her food with fork and knife.

"Beep. Beep. Analysis complete. Target is four months along." Sail chuckled and said, "AI guessed four months."