OC Fandom RP Partner Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KittyKiero

Original poster
Hello, all! I have a strong craving to RP, but it's never been filled. So I'm trying here!

So, here's some fandoms I'm willing to remake with OCs:
  • Heaven's Lost Property
  • Kill la Kill
  • Noragami
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Inuyasha
  • Soul Eater
  • Noragami
  • Saints Row (not so sure... XD)
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Resident Evil
  • Beelzebub
  • The Walking Dead
  • Aria the Scarlet Ammo
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Tekken
  • Highschool DxD (I want to, but my knowledge is lacking >~>)
  • Maybe other anime/video games
I'll most likely come back to add more or change the list. Here are some of my guidelines:​
  • Must be able to RP side characters.
  • Smut is welcome. Just no extreme kinks please.
  • Must be literate. Good grammar, sentence structure, etc. Let's have at least 2 paragraphs minimum, but the more the merrier! Juuuuust don't go overboard with it. I'll feel ashamed.
  • OC! Just thought I'd throw that out there.
  • The canon can make cameos if requested or necessary.
  • Your OC(s) can be similar to the canon, but try to avoid having dead-on exact replicas.
  • I'm a romance-based roleplayer, so this'll - hopefully - be a MxF roleplay!
  • If you have any ideas, you're free to shoot!
Are you interested? Great! Write something below if you'd like to work together :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smut is welcome. Just no extreme kinks please.
Hello! Since you are new here I wanted to check in and make sure you were aware of Iwaku's age restrictions on writing sex scenes. In order to not break any laws, we don't allow 18+ members (people with a red star next to their name) to write smut with 17- members (people with a blue star).

That's all! If you ever want to post an interest check that has a larger focus on smut than just a brief mention that you are okay with it, it should go into the Libertine forum. That way you can guarantee the request won't be reaching the wrong age group.

Happy roleplaying.

First post and I'm already getting a red flag ^^" Crap, my bad.

No worries! You are just fine, and I was simply checking in. :D

I would be up for doing something Dead man Wonderland, Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, Mirai Nikki, or Fairytail.

Status
Not open for further replies.