3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
I have some ideas for some fandom role-plays that use our own original characters. This is mainly an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in the ideas.

Kingdom Hearts Covenant Oath Revival

This roleplay will be a revival of an old roleplay I had going on. This roleplay will take place several years later after the xenahort saga. Our characters are the guardians of the Last World where darkness overcome. Our predecessors had made a covenant and oath to one another and to the people to keep the world from being swallowed by darkness. Yet a prophecy speaks of a war between Oath Keepers and Oath Breakers that would determine the fate of the Last World. Our characters are the last of the keyblade wielders in a dying world.

Paradox Origin

This will be a cross fandom adventure. The multiverse is a tightly kept secret by the Archon Council. But when a threat to the security of the multiverse called Mister Strange appears, a rogue Archon named Professor Marcus goes against the council to recruit four individuals to battle this threat. But little does he know that Mister Strange also has allies.

S.T.A.R (Special Tactics Assault Recon)

This will be a Star Wars rp that focuses around a group of individuals that were recruited into the Empire's special military program. They carryout top secret missions for the Empire and enjoy a degree of autonomy. The group is comprised of the Director, the Operator, the Squad Leader, and the Squad Members.