1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

OC art wanted.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Yaoilover91, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings everyone. I like to make a request for some art of an OC of mine. I want to have him look a very specific way. I will describe him in about as much painstaking detail as possible. Please do know that I am not able to really pay currently so sorry. If there is some way to repay you, perhaps by writing a story I will.

Hair: I am not sure what exactly the style is called but it looks like this http://rs1202.pbsrc.com/albums/bb370/AnonymousLolita/Anime Male/anime-guy.jpg~c200 but the color I'd like brown with natural red hilights.
    Face: I want a face that is quite gender ambiguous. Like in the right clothes this guy could be a male or female. Green eyes wanted with a thinish face.
    Upper body: He would be a little bit big. Not to large, but a little bit of weight on him. Just a tiny amount. His chest should be tight.
    Lower body: Nice slender legs.
    Clothing: Depending on rather or not it's asking to much detail he is a total nerd so he would be wearing a shirt from an anime or cartoon show like Steven Universe or Dragonball Z with some denim shorts or pants. If that is asking to much detail lets put him in a simple gray hoodie.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. Hi, I would like to try and draw your OC ^-^

I hope everything gets better for you soon, I know how it is *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.