Obviously I am Looking for a Partner or Two

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

-SagittariusKnight-

Original poster
Hello and welcome to my little search thread! As you can tell I am looking for a partner or two to write with me in a Liberteen role-play. Now I really do not have ideas as of now, but I will be open to your ideas. Obviously there will be mature scenes since these are liberteen role-plays after all, so we can even have it to where there is little plot involved.

As for what I can be in role-plays gender wise, there isn't much of a limit. Although I am best at futanari and female roles, I can easily play male roles as well. I'm not the best at it and there will be mistakes since I am a girl in real life and not a boy. Race does not matter at all either.

The only thing I am against is rape. I'll be straight forward and say that I absolutely hate it. It bothers me greatly and it's something I can't exactly get comfortable with in a role-play. Same goes with a huge age gap unless it deals with a human and a supernatural being that can live for an extremely long time. Sorry, but we all have things we dislike!

I can post about once a day if I feel up to it or if I have time. I am a high school student and this week I do have midterm exams. Post will be slow if we start a role-play now, but I'll post as much as often as I can. Now as for my posting length, it ranges based on what my partner wants and gives me in return. I always post at least a full paragraph, but I can write up to six or even more if I have enough to work with! Just be sure to know that the longer I have to write, the longer it will take for me to reply to our role-play!

Anyway, if you would like to start a role-play with me, you can either hit me with a PM or just post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.