1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Obviously I am Looking for a Partner or Two

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by -SagittariusKnight-, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello and welcome to my little search thread! As you can tell I am looking for a partner or two to write with me in a Liberteen role-play. Now I really do not have ideas as of now, but I will be open to your ideas. Obviously there will be mature scenes since these are liberteen role-plays after all, so we can even have it to where there is little plot involved.

As for what I can be in role-plays gender wise, there isn't much of a limit. Although I am best at futanari and female roles, I can easily play male roles as well. I'm not the best at it and there will be mistakes since I am a girl in real life and not a boy. Race does not matter at all either.

The only thing I am against is rape. I'll be straight forward and say that I absolutely hate it. It bothers me greatly and it's something I can't exactly get comfortable with in a role-play. Same goes with a huge age gap unless it deals with a human and a supernatural being that can live for an extremely long time. Sorry, but we all have things we dislike!

I can post about once a day if I feel up to it or if I have time. I am a high school student and this week I do have midterm exams. Post will be slow if we start a role-play now, but I'll post as much as often as I can. Now as for my posting length, it ranges based on what my partner wants and gives me in return. I always post at least a full paragraph, but I can write up to six or even more if I have enough to work with! Just be sure to know that the longer I have to write, the longer it will take for me to reply to our role-play!

Anyway, if you would like to start a role-play with me, you can either hit me with a PM or just post here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.