Obsessions

when Yuri on Ice first came out I was hardcore fucking obsessed for about five months. I read so much fan fiction. So. Much. Fan fiction. I almost never read fan fiction up until that point, just for Persona 4.

Which is another thing that I was completely obsessed with, for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I still love both of those things, but I don't breathe both of them like I did for a while there.

I also obsess over songs. And video games. Video games are the worst culprit. I remember talking to my roommate about how I didn't want to start up any new games, despite having the desire to, because I was finally being productive by writing and drawing, and he said, 'why can't you do both?' And I had to explain that I can't. I pick up a game I like and nothing else matters, I will get absolutely nothing done. When I picked up Stardew Valley, there were a couple days where I played for 12 cumulative hours over a day. :E There are a few games I can play while simultaneously doing something else (League of Legends, Smite), but not many.

Which is why I am hesitant to pick up Persona 5 no matter how badly I want to play it... I would disappear from this site for weeks. zzz

Edit:
JUST REMEMBERED BREATH OF THE WILD
3 WEEKS THAT GAME CONSUMED ME
It was really bad. So bad.

I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH ZELDA, YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH ZELDA!

I love me some zelder. It is literally my favorite video game series. So much nostalgia and memories and UGH I LOVE IT. Breath of the Wild is SUPER FUN even with the weird voice acting bits, and I will be the person to say there are no bad main zelda games (we do not talk about the side games). Yeah, even the Adventure of Link is at least decent. It's not good, but it's not bad either. BUT ANYWAY.

ZELDA. Get me started on it and I will talk your ear off for ages.

As for things I used to be obsessed with, well, that's too many to count. I have a very obsessive personality, so it happened a LOT. Final Fantasy 12 and X-2 were two main ones I got extremely obsessed with around the same time. And I will always have a weird obsession with writing.