Obligatory Noob Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Imbroglio

Hello Iwaku folks :)

I'm going to go ahead and announce I am not and have never been great at introducing myself but I am a master of placing a foot firmly into my mouth. Hopefully I'll do a little better today.

I'm just shy of twenty-seven at the time of posting this and I have been role playing for about sixteen years, but I've just started tabletops specifically in the last two. I'm mostly here for the former, and I'm excited about playing with some regularity again.
Like a lot of people I lost a lot of play time to school and later my career but never really stopped playing.

At the behest of the Newbie Survey, I prefer warm weather with the opportunity for shade~

Welcome to Iwaku, newbie. First, you'll need to go through initiation which may involve: capturing an owl with your bare hands, singing the Iwaku National Anthem (which has no official version at this moment), and possible shitposting. In no particular order, of course.

I'm kidding, I made these all up. Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to Iwaku, newbie. First, you'll need to go through initiation which may involve: capturing an owl with your bare hands, singing the Iwaku National Anthem (which has no official version at this moment), and possible shitposting. In no particular order, of course.

I'm kidding, I made these all up. Welcome to the forums.
And here I was about to climb a tree in hopes of capturing my first owl.
Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.