Obligatory Intro

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Eruca, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ERUCA HAS ARRIVEDDDDDD (cue Beethoven's 5th, and golden confetti)

Maybe the fourth movement is the most appropriate for the occasion. There's nothing really fateful or ominous about my being here anyway. A friend only dragged me here (Moody, I'd tag you but idk how). Then I joined, after some procrastination. Just on a casual browse, I noticed how eloquent and verbose and wonderful many of you Iwaku people here are. You lot are lovely (because that's Totally not a generalization and I'm Such a great judge of character) -- the ones who speak write well, anyway. The rest, we'll see. ;) (Surely that will score me some points with the elitists. LOL!) On with the site related stuff.

What do you prefer to be called?
    Eruca.
    People also call me Eru in league of, you know, legends. (They think I'm the God of Middle-Earth. Ha!) But usually they don't even bother because I'm probably too busy respawning to notice.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Guess.

How old are you?
    Same age as people born in the same year as me. Aren't I witty? But don't worry I'm a responsible adult. (At my age, everyone who says they're a responsible adult is lying. Immature frontal cortices and all.)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    Yes, but I still Feel like a novice despite having messed about with it for quite a while...

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    No preference. I wouldn't want to GM a group roleplay though.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
    I'd curl up on the sofa any day. Preferably with a few good stories.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    A ton of Utada Hikaru songs, especially the line "nothing is whole and nothing is broken" from Sanctuary. And then the Christmas tunes hit me in the face and I've been writhing in silent despair ever since. Idk if it's because they keep singing about Jesus and the Lord or my metaphorically swollen face or what.

That ought to give the gossips something to talk about for the next 3 minutes.
    What I would have said if we were meeting face to face: Hi, I'm Eruca, pleased to meet you.

2. Hi there and welcome to the site =3 Hope you have an exciting adventure here!

3. Thanks, Headphones.
    I feel compelled to welcome you as well, seeing as you joined yesterday. xD

4. I haven't heard any Utada Hikaru in a long time. O__O

Welcome to the community, Eruca!

5. Eruca! Welcome! <3 It's good to have a familiar face around.

6. Thanks for the welcome Diana!
    I was hit by a pang of nostalgia and re-listened to her songs and it made me feel young again. ;A; J-Just kidding. xD

Thanks Moody~~ It is definitely good to have familiar faces around. :D (Which means I'll be lurking around your posts.)

7. Feel free. You know I love it when you do. =D If you need any help... well, I'm still a newblet too, but I'll try to help. 8D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.