Obligatory "I'm New" Thread

P

Pilot

Original poster
Hi, I'm Pilot.
I'm pretty shy, and as a result can't talk about myself very well.

I hope this is the beginning of a long and wonderful relationship, Iwaku. I've been deprived from good writing partners for far too long, it seems.

If you're not who I think you are... then you're not here to eat our souls?

Then yay! Welcome to the community!

Oh, no. I'm not here to eat your souls, only swallow them.
I sure hope you will not mind my slobber too much!

You're in luck! My soul tastes delicious.

Welcome to the site, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

This IS the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship.
Whether you like it or not.

**cough**

I mean, hi! Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Things here are pretty easy to figure out, I think, but if you need any help please feel free to ask~

Ah, thanks to both of you.
I am feeling slightly intimidated (read: cripplingly shy), but I am having no problems figuring things out.

Hello person who will swallow me D: Please do it gently?

(Translation: Welcome to Iwaku ^.^ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask as I was in your shoes not too long ago!)

Ignore Sylvir's plead for mercy. She likes to have her soul chugged down in one big gulp! It's how she rolls.

Feel free to devour my soul at your convenience. Just a word of warning, I don't have much of a soul left.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! It's good to meet you.

Liiiieees, my soul is so fat from all the food I eat it is impossible to chug it down at once x3 On the other hand, I am willing to cut you a deal for the large part of Hiro's soul that I own (hence why he only has little remnants of his own soul)

It's true. Sylvir practically has a monopoly on my soul and only grants me a little of it as a cruel joke so I still know what it's like to have one, but it will never be complete.

Also, my soul tastes like dirt, so you know... enjoy that.

Your soul-talk does amuse me. I am certainly willing to cut deals for souls, as it ends in more dinner for me!

Pleasure to meet the both of you.

*Leads Pilot to a back room where all shady business occurs*

Yes, this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship! If you hold your end of the deal, I'll hold mine! *cackles loudly*

Welcome, Pilot! I am Iliana, your own personal Goddess! :D If there is anything you need, let me know!