Obesity on DeviantArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unf, democracy. Oh gods yes, drop it in my ballot!

This thread is a gold mine.
Hah, that's great. I posted that on my phone while at work, didn't catch the autocorrect action. XD

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
I like the subculture with the giant naked women reclining elegantly between skyscrapers.

I mean... what are they doing? And what can I do? Nothing - that's what. I wouldn't want it that big; and they wouldn't want it that small. Unless they want me to run in there and wave my arms around. But there are machines for that. Me getting a nasty rash from excessive humidity shouldn't be a kink. But then again, these are giant skyscraper sluts, so who knows what's real anymore.

I'll tell you who.

Jeff Goldblum.

If he saw a giant skyscraper woman, he'd know what to do.

And they'd know what to do too. He's the kinda man you can take instructions from if you happen to find yourself 50ft tall and naked in a dense urban area. Look at Jurassic Park. Naked females - all of them. And Nedry died, fat and wet. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Wake up people.

Wait? Am I the only person who sends pictures of half naked fat people whenever I'm asked for a naked picture? (Yes, I send them to my husband as well. :P) I thought that's what they were for. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.