Oath sounds like woah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clear Skies

Original poster
'Sup, you can call me Ooah. Mainly because I had a bit too much fun coming out with my username and for the simple reason that using an arbitrary amount of the letters used to call myself Ooah amuses me greatly.

I'm a no good bum when it comes to keeping up with my rps, but I hope I make up for it with my constant flood of idea and my spastic chattiness. I hope, like, real hard here! Anyways, the fact remains that I love to write, plot and chat, and that I hope to get some plot bunny out into the great roleplaying plains sometimes soon.

I'm mostly available in the evenings and the weekends, but sleep, Persona 5 and Fallen London, not to mention various fanfictions has a tendency to wisk me away into their dreamy embrace and I'm the poor fool who get seduced awayu from wholesome writing and chatting in the process.... oops?

I like lighthearted things, things that make me smile, laugh or go "aww!", you know? I dislike the dark, dark lure of feeling depressed, and as my nature command I like to get busy.

So yeah, that's me. I'll pop back in soon with a few plot bunnies I got in mind, see ya!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ooah XD I'm highly amused by the user name!! Happy RPing. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I need to let that sink in.

Ooah.

Hahaha.

Mm. Welcome to Iwaku, Ooah. Have a cookie.

Reactions: Another Oat's Oath
I'm glad I managed to amuse you two as a bonus to my own self gratification!

I'm totally saying it like: "Woah!" xD

Anyway! Welcome to Iwaku Ooah~! :D <3

Take a peek at The Newbie Care Package if you'd like, it offers some welcoming gifts to our new members ^^!

Reactions: Another Oat's Oath
I should tell you that I tried to pronounce your name out loud and my boyfriend gave me a weird look. >_>

Anyways, welcome to the site! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I should tell you that I tried to pronounce your name out loud and my boyfriend gave me a weird look. >_>

Anyways, welcome to the site! :D

Don't worry. That just means that my evil master plan is coming to fruition 8D!

Status
Not open for further replies.