..o3o erm I want to rp? um...ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blank-3rror

I would like to rp with people, I do slice of life, fantasy, horror romance, romance, modern soo yea I do want to rp and don't know how to get people to rp with me so I made this ^~^

I would like to rp with people, I do slice of life, fantasy, horror romance, romance, modern soo yea I do want to rp and don't know how to get people to rp with me so I made this ^~^
While there's certainly nothing wrong with posting a thread in this section if you want people to invite you to their RP's, I feel I should point out that there are more direct ways of seeking out an RP if you're new here and just don't know where to go. I would start with the interest check forum. It's where GM's post up in-progress RP ideas while they're still in the planning stages, while also gauging interest before starting the OOC. It's a good way to hop on-board with an RP before it takes off. ^^

BUT, like I said, you can still ask for RP invites here. It's not like you made a mistake in posting this thread here or anything. It's just that this forum in particular is a somewhat more, uh... passive way of seeking out RP's. If you're really itching to get into it, seeking out RP's yourself is more direct. ^^

Anyway!! Back to the topic of RP invites. :D

If you like fantasy RP's, Altera Arcana is still open. But uh, be warned -- it's a very info-heavy RP, so be ready to do a lot of reading. o.o

Omnibus Academy is another fantasy RP, but the worldbuilding isn't as heavy. At least not on my end. Instead, the idea is that all the lore is created by the players, which results in quite an interesting combination of characters. XD Feel free to pop in if you're interested.

You didn't say anything about where you stand on fandom RP's, but uh, if you're interested, I guess I can leave a link to Fandomstuck here. It's sort of like a mega-crossover RP, but with personifications of entire fandoms instead of individual canon characters. More info inside if that sounds like something that might interest you. ^^

While there's certainly nothing wrong with posting a thread in this section if you want people to invite you to their RP's, I feel I should point out that there are more direct ways of seeking out an RP if you're new here and just don't know where to go. I would start with the interest check forum. It's where GM's post up in-progress RP ideas while they're still in the planning stages, while also gauging interest before starting the OOC. It's a good way to hop on-board with an RP before it takes off. ^^

BUT, like I said, you can still ask for RP invites here. It's not like you made a mistake in posting this thread here or anything. It's just that this forum in particular is a somewhat more, uh... passive way of seeking out RP's. If you're really itching to get into it, seeking out RP's yourself is more direct. ^^

Anyway!! Back to the topic of RP invites. :D

If you like fantasy RP's, Altera Arcana is still open. But uh, be warned -- it's a very info-heavy RP, so be ready to do a lot of reading. o.o

Omnibus Academy is another fantasy RP, but the worldbuilding isn't as heavy. At least not on my end. Instead, the idea is that all the lore is created by the players, which results in quite an interesting combination of characters. XD Feel free to pop in if you're interested.

You didn't say anything about where you stand on fandom RP's, but uh, if you're interested, I guess I can leave a link to Fandomstuck here. It's sort of like a mega-crossover RP, but with personifications of entire fandoms instead of individual canon characters. More info inside if that sounds like something that might interest you. ^^
Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it!! ^~^

Reactions: Kagayours
Since you said you like slice-of-life I've got a RP based on the Chuunibyou anime but with all OCs; if you don't know it it's essentially based mostly around kids with overactive imaginations pretending to have special powers or abilities just kinda goofing around in everyday life, typically high schoolers and junior high schoolers about to enter high school hence the term Chuunibyou ('8th Grader Syndrome' a.k.a. 'Delusions of Grandeur').

Here's the link to the OOC if you're interested: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.