Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HalcyonSkies

Original poster
Let's do this!

HaiHai

New here~ n.n

I now know what to say but I'm probably gonna get distracted one way or another.

Anyways, I have many many names. Yuu works splendidly but I'll respond to anything. I've been told by numerous sources I'm eighteen. Expect immaturity and such. I have no idea how long I've been roleplaying. My memory is horrid. I'd like a single familiar partner to start with then I'll ease out bit by bit and explore. For now though I must lurk for I am somewhat irrationally nervous. I often ramble lots and attack friends with Disney songs but I try to tone weirdness down cause I have no idea what I'm saying half of the time and should think before I type but my mind is so full it's blank its hard to bring out anything sensible during social interaction but comes around eventually. I have too much time on my hands. I should fix that. This is a start for now until I do.

•Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
~I don't see the point of this one. Can't I just stay in bed and pretend I'm a caterpillar?

•♪~I want to swim away but don't know how~
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean.
Let the waves up take me down~
Let the hurricane set in motion... yeah.
Let the rain of what I feel right now...come down.
Let the rain come down ~♪•

Excuse my awkwardness. I spaced out.
Ima fix that too when I remember everything else on that list thing… Hi.

♡ ˋ(′~‵)ˊ♡

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
Hallo Yuuu! Welcome to the community!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Ermergerd lets be catterpillers together ! X3

Yuu, huh? I wonder if you know Sin? If not, this is ironic. x3 Welcome to Iwaku.~

More Caterpillars? Amazing! That's wonderful! Yes! Let's! :D

Thank you o.o

Iseemynameiamknownscary

Yes? x .x

Welcome to Iwaku... Someone break out the cookies and coffee and/or tea!

Hope you have tons of fun! ^_^

Thank you, Miss Gigi. I hope so too. n.n

Coffee Cake~

I'm gonna call you Hal. {°.°} Dat reminds me of Howls moving castle.

Entiwayss. Hawi :3 Welcome to Iwakuuu ;*

Let's roleplay sometime or now or later. Anytime is good. Now is good too >.> Hawh. Entiwayss. Have funn and many good timess.

HEY YUU! *see what I did there?*

Welcome to Iwaku Darling! I hope you don't mind the craziness that is about to overwhelm you. Its name is... maybe I shouldnt... 0A0

I hope you stay... and be active too. :3

495133.gif

Thank you everyone. ^-^

Hal reminds me of that coolio pops in Malcolm in the Middle. o .o But Howl's moving castle was a wonderful movie ~

Punny, Rosie. I will try with an umph. uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.