O' Partner, O' Partner. Where art thou partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumPrettyx

Original poster
There You Are!
Hello. My name is MewMewMartini, but you can call me Mew. I like to think of myself as an avid writer and roleplayer. I can adapt my style to my partner meaning if you write 4 paragraphs, I will too. I usually roleplay MxM (yaoi) and FxM. I can play any genre and any setting. I don't really do fandoms unless its a fandom that I absolutely adore like Supernatural or Tokyo Ghoul. When it comes to libertine, I'm okay with a lot of things as long as the kinks aren't too weird like necrophilia or bestiality. Another note, I don't really do pregnancy, but I can think it over if you have a good enough plot.
High School
College
Apartment building/dorms
Adoption
Foster Care
Orphanage
Broken Family
Paranormal
Supernatural
Long distance relationships
Runaways
Fantasy
Dystopia
Road trip
Horror
Trapped in Maze
In a horror game with choices
Reality drama show
Aliens
Celebrities
(Ones in bold are ones I want, and ones that Crossed out I'm not doing)
Angel x Demon (wing!kink)
God x Goddess
God x God
Time Traveler x normal human
Alien x human
Scientist x Scientist
Scientist x his creation
Alpha x Omega
Werewolves
Vampires

Grim Reaper x Soul
Psychic x Soul
Orphan x Orphan x Orphan
Paparazzi x Celebrity
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Survivor x Zombie
God x Angel x God
Witch x hunter
Childhood friends
Roommates who hate each other
Twin 1 x popular x Twin 2
more later
Alpha x Omega
Mafia boss x College boy
Mind-reading Mafia boss x College boy
Mystery Island setting MxM

Last edited by a moderator:
Yahello Mew! I just love the name of your thread :blush: I go by Seeing the reflection, but please call me Nat. I like the idea of a Grim Reaper x Soul paring! If you don't mind me, I would love to do an rp with you. And I guess it would fall under the paranormal or supernatural genres; although dystopia or horror could be fun~ I tend to do a lot of yaoi rps also, and I...I can't even explain how much I love Tokyo Ghoul.

Hello! I'd really be interested in doing something in a road trip setting with you. Otherwise long distance setting (perhaps merged with broken family) or the angel x demon. Any one of those sounds fun to me.

There You Are!
Hello. My name is MewMewMartini, but you can call me Mew. I like to think of myself as an avid writer and roleplayer. I can adapt my style to my partner meaning if you write 4 paragraphs, I will too. I usually roleplay MxM (yaoi) and sometimes FxM. No Yuri unless we're closeish. I can play any genre and any setting. When it comes to libertine, I'm okay with a lot of things as long as the kinks aren't to weird like necrophilia or bestiality. I also don't really do male pregnancies (this is bendable) or straight incest (this not so much.)
High School
College
Apartment building/dorms
Adoption
Foster Care
Orphanage
Broken Family
Paranormal
Supernatural
Long distance relationships
Runaways
Fantasy
Dystopia
Road trip
Horror
Trapped in Maze
In a horror game with choices
Reality drama show
Aliens
Celebrities
more later
(Ones in bold are ones I want, and ones that Crossed out I'm not doing)
Angel x Demon (wing!kink)
God x Goddess
God x God
Master x Slave
Swimmer x One scared of water
Time Traveler x normal human
Alien x human
Scientist x Scientist
Scientist x his creation
Alpha x Omega
Werewolves
Vampires

Grim Reaper x Soul
Psychic x Soul
Orphan x Orphan x Orphan
Paparazzi x Celebrity
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Survivor x Zombie
God x Angel x God
Witch x hunter
Childhood friends
Best friends
Psycho x Therapist
Ghoul x Ghoul
Ghoul x Human
Neko pet x Human master
CEO x Intern (Petplay)
Roommates who hate each other
Drag Queen x Bad Boy
more later
Alpha x Omega
Mafia boss x College boy
Mind-reading Mafia boss x College boy
Mystery Island setting (MxM)
Angel x Demon
Mermaid and Pirates
Kidnapper x Kidnappee

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, not sure if you saw but I posted on your last one, I'll just do this one. Bolded are ones I'd really like to do.
drag queen x bad boy, swimmer x one scared of water, alien x human, road trip, highschool, college, dormates.

Eh, not sure if you saw but I posted on your last one, I'll just do this one. Bolded are ones I'd really like to do.
drag queen x bad boy, swimmer x one scared of water, alien x human, road trip, highschool, college, dormates.
Ah, I didn't see it, but I'd love to Rp either the Swimmer one (which I have grown fond of haha) or the Road Trip one! You can just message me and we can figure out the details!

Hello @MewMewMartini

Since your two threads were almost identical, I've merged them into a single thread. In the future, if you want to make small edits to your thread, please use the "Edit" feature at the bottom of your post rather than making a brand new thread. It keeps things nice and tidy. :D

Have a good day!

Would you be willing to do Witch x Hunter M/M?

Status
Not open for further replies.