4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror
z2pGu0Q.png

Welcome to Celaira's Madness!

{O P E N}

Hello! The status of my shop will can be found in the title of my thread, but I will also post it here to make sure it is clear what is going on with the topic. Now, on to the f u n stuff, right?

[stabs=bcenter|100%x1000]
{slide=Rules & Guidelines}
Before I start on my rules, let me get something out of the way. I am here to please you, my customer. If for whatever reason you want access to your direct code, I will post it on Github so that you can grab it at anytime without having to worry about me being around, or, at your request; I can PM it to you. If you want something that I do not have written out, you are more than welcome to ask, I love taking on new challenges! It should be noted that HTML & CSS do NOT work on Iwaku. Anything I make you would have to be posted off-site, on sites such as Tumblr, Webs, or any website that allows you to modify those files.

1. Be Respectful to me, and any other who posts in this thread. I will not tolerate any rude behavior to myself, or any other member who posts in this thread. If you are being rude, I will first ask you to leave the thread. If you continue to interfere with my thread and its potential patrons, I will blacklist you from ever receiving my services, and will likely report you.

2. Please, be patient. This goes back to the respect thing, but I am a full-time college student, I may not always be able to deliver within a day or even within a week, but you will get your request as long as I know you have need of it. If you think I'm taking far too long, feel free to PM me, but please, do not send multiple PM's in the same day if I do not respond right away, I may be in class, or working on your request. If I don't answer after two days, PM me again.

3. Try to be as specific as you can. If you don't know what you want, I can try to read your mind, but more often than not, that's not going to go over very well, is it? So, please, when you request something from me, make sure to include the whole of your idea. And, if you ever want to make changes to it, you are more than welcome to do so before I start working. Once I've started, if you want to change something I may say no depending on the change. If you want a complete overhaul of the already begun request you'll have to cancel your current one and post another form. *When giving me colors please give me the hex value.

4. Cancel your request at any point in the process! If you ever want to cancel your request, you are more than welcome to do so, just tag me in the thread, or send me a PM!
{/slide}
{slide=What Can You Offer Me?}
You might find yourself wondering this, and, my dear reader, do I have answers for you!

1. Custom coded Character Sheets. Written with HTML & CSS these can be hosted on Tumblr, Webs, and other places. If you don't want to go through all the trouble, I can host it on a dummy tumblr account and, anytime you need to edit something you can send me a message to do so for you! So you never have to get your hands dirty with nitty, gritty coding!

2. Player Profiles. Ever wanted a place for your favorite genres, writing samples, ideas, and maybe even an offsite character list that you can send people so that you don't have to keep posting a 1x1 thread everytime you're looking for a new partner? Instead you can just update this and have it linked in your signature, or just link it to people you're interested in playing with. These too are coded with CSS & HTML and can be hosted on Tumblr, Webs, and other places. As stated before, if you don't want to host it yourself, I can host it for you!

3. Tutorials. I'm not the best teacher in the world, but if you want me to write a Tutorial on how to do something for coding, or anything, feel free to ask! I'll post them in the "Tutorials" Tab. They, more than likely, will include both text and images, to show you what I'm talking about. If you want a video tutorial, I can do those too!

4. Flash Creations I can make you things like interfaces and other stuff in Flash!

5. Have an idea for something you want me to do? Ask away! If I accept your request, you can name the service and I will add it to this list!

{/slide}
{slide=Form}
Username:
Request Type: Character Sheet/User Profile/Tutorial/Other *bold your choice, delete this text when you post your request
Colors you want used & How you want them: Background: ### | Text: ### | anything else you can think of: ###
Description of what you want: Do you want a tabbed character sheet? Pop-up boxes? Stuff you can hover over? I can do pretty much anything with the code I'm working with, let your imagination run wild.
Hosting: I want to host it/You host it please *bold your choice, delete this text when you post your request
Do you want in-progress updates: Yes/No & live/screenshot *bold your choice, delete this text when you post your request

If you would like me to write a tutorial for you, the only fields that apply to you are the username, request type, and description.

If you do not want to put the information you want in the coding yourself, please email me a text document of everything you want on the page at
Code:
celairamadness[at]gmail.com replace [at] with the @.
{/slide}
{slide=Code Examples}
Character Sheets
f95076f17e38d865c8a16358b24758e8.gif

For an RP I never got to join.

ece907f153e70ccdb76e61db25a8a4dc.gif

For an RP that died.

Database Sites
c253c2f14a050cbc5b0021cc3527a011.gif

A Database site I'm currently working on.

Player Profile
a1938ff5dd372013fe11b2cedb1cec04.gif

e4d58a40f6bc0cf1a36b8da2c494756b.gif

f0dfc13c1ac57e4a5176f82b3cab4135.gif

0e68995e65df059f0cb2715783c0f45a.gif

41d12ed1be49bf2e481bac1b3e5f5b14.gif

All one site. Just finished this last week.
{/slide}

{slide=Tutorials}
N/A​
{/slide}

{slide=To Do List}
N/A​
{/slide}

{slide=Partners}
N/A​
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:
U P D A T E
I am starting to learn Tumblr's API as well as PHP; as I become comfortable with them I will be adding Tumblr layouts and more dynamic website layouts to the list of services that I can offer patrons of this shop.

U P D A T E
Flash creations have been added to my list of services!

U P D A T E
Email has been changed! Any business related to this shop that requires email correspondence should be directed here.

U P D A T E
A new example has been added! Also, later on tonight or tomorrow, I'll be adding a new service: Div boxes! These will work on iwaku! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
U P D A T E
A player profile example was added!

Status
Not open for further replies.